[2014.06.02] Guild tournament #22 results

r0land

Hello there, warriors of Arinar!

Tournament #22 has finished successfully and here are the results.

US-Sapphire favorites Pernicious solidly won, congratulations, guys, it was impressive. ElixirPh were runners-up with 700+ point, really cool, and Terroriisz took the third place, true glory starts from small victories!

EU-Emerald has no surprises, AoAl (it's still AoA, right?) won a hard battle with ABC, good competition is always good for warrior's morale, Legends came third, but second place was really close. Good tournament guys, thank you :)

SA-Pearl saw the winning run of OttomanEmp, congratulations, WoaiHM and Diablo were close, but still not enough, maybe next time, mmm?

BR-Tourmaline gold went to Op, Tourmaline came really close and Bacon took honorable third place.

Russian servers results can be checked below.

US-Sapphire

1. Pernicious (868490 exp)

2. ElixirPh (778010 exp)

3. Terroriisz (562447 exp)

EU-Emerald

1. AoAl (816291 exp)

2. ABC (774272 exp)

3. Legends (753287 exp)

SA-Pearl

1. OttomanEmp (205226 exp)

2. WoaiHM (167728 exp)

3. Diablo (144966 exp)

BR-Tourmaline

1. Op (379556 exp)

2. Tourmaline (366931 exp)

3. Bacon (232300 exp)

RU-Amber

1. Bersguild (700000 exp)

2. kontrabas (398295 exp)

3. Emerald (387805 exp)

RU-Ruby

1. Sky (470062 exp)

2. Legion (352992 exp)

3. Tampliers (297416 exp)

RU-Topaz

1. TwiX (832110 exp)

2. PrisonLeag (537132 exp)

3. Otmorozkix (411389 exp)

Congratulations Legends! This was one of the toughest tournaments we have attended to. I want to thank all my members and friends in Legends, Iamdragon and Eternity, Broniuss and Egis from TheCore. Thank you all for your hard work and contribution. And a special thank to Gabraunth. We wouldn't have made it without you Bro. I am proud of all of you! :drinks:

Congratulations Pern @}-

Another tourny for the elves ;)

Mc guys u should take the race :clapping:

quote author=Loveshaman link=topic=204.msg813876#msg813876 date=1401704635]

Good job! I'm proud of u all! WE MADE IT!

Welcome back; ABC!

Опубликованное фото

FIRST, SORRY FOR CAPS AND SOME INSULTS I TRY TO MAKE IT WELL BUT IM JUST TIRED AND I ♥♥♥♥ ALL I HOPE TO DONT GET BANED UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION

GOOD JOB WAS HARD! ABC WAS ALWAYS HERE.

NOTHING ABOUT AOAL THEY JUST IN OTHER SERVER SPONSOREDS BY HASSN WITH UNLIMITED MCOINS SPAMING 5VS5 ALL THE DAY AND JUST STOPING WHEN ABC RAPE THEM SO SAD THOSE WEAKSAUCES LETS THEM THINK THEY ARE PROS :crazy:

AND WHAT IF SOMEONE EAT HIS WORDS

THIS ♥♥♥♥♥♥ GABROINT USELESS PALADIN  ♥♥♥♥ YOU LAME

ALL LEGENDS "EXCEPT" SOME NICE OF THEM,

S#CK MY D#CK RICH PEOPLE +10 LOSERS

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Congratulations glorious warriors

Hello there, warriors of Arinar!

BLA BLA BLA .... .d

SA-Pearl

1. OttomanEmp (205226 exp)  :clapping: Congratulations glorious warriors

2. WoaiHM (167728 exp)

3. Diablo (144966 exp)

Welcome back; ABC!

Опубликованное фото

FIRST, SORRY FOR CAPS AND SOME INSULTS I TRY TO MAKE IT WELL BUT IM JUST TIRED AND I ♥♥♥♥ ALL I HOPE TO DONT GET BANED UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION

NOTHING ABOUT AOAL THEY JUST IN OTHER SERVER SPONSOREDS BY HASSN WITH UNLIMITED MCOINS SPAMING 5VS5 ALL THE DAY AND JUST STOPING WHEN ABC RAPE THEM SO SAD THOSE WEAKSAUCES LETS THEM THINK THEY ARE PROS :crazy:

Talk shit about my members as much you want. That just show what kind of person you are. No wonder Jonny deleted his chars and we got 7 +10 members. And all are self made.

Wanna fight, just say the word, and pick me. Instead of someone that don't have ranged skills as in your ss.

Howl!  /Wolfsy

I congratulate everyone from Legends on the behalf of me and Eternity you all deserved it more than anyone.I  wish you all good luck for the future.keep your heads high and live like Legends.We are allies and if you need me ever,you know where to find me. :good:

Talk shit about my members as much you want. That just show what kind of person you are. No wonder Jonny deleted his chars and we got 7 +10 members. And all are self made.

Wanna fight, just say the word, and pick me. Instead of someone that don't have ranged skills as in your ss.

Howl!  /Wolfsy

Nothing Personal but it seems that this Pala started insulting in game and talked bad about Catalonia/ABC. And its not hard for a + 10 Ranger to kill a Lock especially if he uses MDEF too. So why dont you just let Catalonia and Gabraunthh fight this out alone????

Emerald, Congrats to Legends for their 3rd placement.  At first I thought for sure they would take second but our guild ABC made a few adjustments together with some real dedicated players and extremely hard work. We managed to get the best of them and got 2nd. Thank you and congrats ABC members. Also I'd like to consider Future, a worthy opponent with a close 4th.

With that said, I'd also like to say that I was gone for a while and noticed a lot of changes and some common old problems with the game. Maybe devs will consider what im about to say and maybe fix them or make some adjustments.  First on the new expert skills there's 2 problems. Barbarian's says all enemy within reach have to atack is not working. Another taunt to keep barb as a punching bag which is a fail because it doesn't even work. And defense increase lasts a mere few seconds.  Besides barbs other fail skill charge with 50% success.  His opponent the more powerful and defensive  without a shield, bladedancer, gets another op stun skill that is not only a cc but also doesn't require distance.  What made all hate warlocks was their ability to double stun opponents.  But unlike warlock the druid can now do this but also has the ability to heal and even better than a shaman. Rangers i don't have a problem since rogues did become real strong.  I'm a barbarian and always will be so.... throw us a F bone next time. Make our taunt a true taunt at least. I could go further complaining about how barb gets the short end but this is enough.  And yes I can pvp a bladedancer and win despite the fact, but thats because of my skills and equipment for those who will say "blah blah I ve seen real good barbs, you must just suck". Well I dont suck trust me.

Now for guild wars........if you dont cheat by going 5v5 against yourself to gain GP, you wont be on the top.  That is all AoA do daily.  Devs, do something about this. Many have expressed themselves about it but you continue to ignore us the players. Without us the players,  this game would be nothing.  Sure it brings in more but its unfair. This is why you continue to see the same rich guilds winning over and over. How would you like to see the richest soccer team win the world cup over and over again. How boring. 

Emerald, Congrats to Legends for their 3rd placement.  At first I thought for sure they would take second but our guild ABC made a few adjustments together with some real dedicated players and extremely hard work. We managed to get the best of them and got 2nd. Thank you and congrats ABC members. Also I'd like to consider Future, a worthy opponent with a close 4th.

With that said, I'd also like to say that I was gone for a while and noticed a lot of changes and some common old problems with the game. Maybe devs will consider what im about to say and maybe fix them or make some adjustments.  First on the new expert skills there's 2 problems. Barbarian's says all enemy within reach have to atack is not working. Another taunt to keep barb as a punching bag which is a fail because it doesn't even work. And defense increase lasts a mere few seconds.  Besides barbs other fail skill charge with 50% success.  His opponent the more powerful and defensive  without a shield, bladedancer, gets another op stun skill that is not only a cc but also doesn't require distance.  What made all hate warlocks was their ability to double stun opponents.  But unlike warlock the druid can now do this but also has the ability to heal and even better than a shaman. Rangers i don't have a problem since rogues did become real strong.  I'm a barbarian and always will be so.... throw us a F bone next time. Make our taunt a true taunt at least. I could go further complaining about how barb gets the short end but this is enough.  And yes I can pvp a bladedancer and win despite the fact, but thats because of my skills and equipment for those who will say "blah blah I ve seen real good barbs, you must just suck". Well I dont suck trust me.

Now for guild wars........if you dont cheat by going 5v5 against yourself to gain GP, you wont be on the top.  That is all AoA do daily.  Devs, do something about this. Many have expressed themselves about it but you continue to ignore us the players. Without us the players,  this game would be nothing.  Sure it brings in more but its unfair. This is why you continue to see the same rich guilds winning over and over. How would you like to see the richest soccer team win the world cup over and over again. How boring.

Nice words.

3 tourneys same price.

Winners guilds (1 2 3 place) cant take part till new price comes up.

But this is one month and a half without hassn spaming visa card so idk.

:D

They wont do anything.

FTP,PTW

Welcome back; ABC!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Well killing ABC and AoA's afk pty in 5x5 was really boring and it killed the moral of the whole tour, not to mention it was sad as hell.

We earn real gp, and we don't invite the whole damn community in to report gp either, also sad.

Yeah, we saw you on WORLD CHAT begging all and anyone to report GP. This isn't an ABC accomplishment, its an MC Forsaken faction win.

But we are happy for your loss in being a real gp earning guild. We strongly hope that next time you have the balls to to compete and not follow in hassns foot steps.

Lmfao, I dont even know why im posting this message to tell you what you already know.

yeah second was ours from the beginning, as you already know. We made some adjustments too, we stopped caring about the tour, bored of all the aoa abc afk ptys, stupid tour and pointless to keep going. So yeah we gave up, and let you pass on by. Still tried to make it hard for you though. Don't think you guys actually got the best of us lmao. Anyways, I wonder was killing ur own worth it?

But, you got second in tour, and your still complaining about everything. Wtf is wrong with you.

Welcome back; ABC!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

wew... :shok:

yeah second was ours from the beginning, as you already know. We made some adjustments too, we stopped caring about the tour, bored of all the aoa abc afk ptys, stupid tour and pointless to keep going. So yeah we gave up, and let you pass on by. Still tried to make it hard for you though. Don't think you guys actually got the best of us lmao. Anyways, I wonder was killing ur own worth it?

But, you got second in tour, and your still complaining about everything. Wtf is wrong with you.

we did more GP  by dungeon's and quester's than 5x5, actually forced to do 5x5 due to people like AOA and legends, who were doing it before us, we saw you with two party's, So don' try act innocent, we beat you, you lost #2, live with it, accept it, don't be a sore loser, it was fun.

and please, 7+10  as you guys so brag,  well we had +1 shaman's in guild (#2), so ya..

our final push to #2 was 50% dungeon with Great unity, 40% quests / arena mix, 10% 5x5, you got out played, face it, the dead always rise, thanks and congratz for the fun challenge!

Well that was interesting experience. It's the first day of summer vacation and tourny is over n im sitting here like wtf ima do now.

ABC ftw.

Oh and gz to pernicious.

Well that was interesting experience. It's the first day of summer vacation and tourny is over n im sitting here like wtf ima do now.

ABC ftw.

There's always, next week...

Might just put on robot pants or something and go AoA lmao.

this.

Idc really how you guys make your incoming but you gotta remember what made players get in warspear and like it in the first place before introducing new things.

At least should pay a special attention at these:

1 - keep/make game balanced among its classes and factions.

2 - not take away  the "4 factions, 12 classes, unique active and passive class skills" aspect of the game. (yes, i took this from the official main page, and i dont see it in game anymore)

3 - keep the classes roles, a game where some classes can be "superman" and others near useless once these "supermans" shows up is  :facepalm: .

Complaining as you did? Just my opinions and suggestions. If theres a bug in a skill should I not say anything?  After all, why are we here for? The forum was created for?  Im lost, please help me understand. You mad bro?

Complaining as you did? Just my opinions and suggestions. If theres a bug in a skill should I not say anything?  After all, why are we here for? The forum was created for?  Im lost, please help me understand. You mad bro?

Just dont understand how barb has problems. Your living in hassns shadow, cause he made barb work really well, without complaints at all. And he was/is good as hell with barb. But you are complaining about fix this and that. I think this is just you not working the skills correctly. Maybe ask hassn how he did so well, maybe he can give you some tips. And no im not mad bro.

Barbarians are reckless savages, ofc charge fails bro, picture an angry roaring barb charging, well not everyone will freak out and stun up lol.

Actually hassn is one of the weakest barbs skill wise. Or was. He's been getting better since he does 20k+ arenas a season lmao.

Ask around. 1 on 1 Hassn 99% of the time would loose to me. Now give him arena rewards ofc hes going to be a beast. Just tap all hotkey at once. You don't need for me to explain what benefits they give you, do you? The point was barbs new skill is bugged. And classes unbalanced. If you are a caster, would you be more afraid of a barb (50% chance stun) charging at you or a bladedancer (2x 99% stun w double DOT damage)? Well if im a druid I would say neither lol give bestmaan those arena rewards now and see.

Well killing ABC and AoA's afk pty in 5x5 was really boring and it killed the moral of the whole tour, not to mention it was sad as hell.

We earn real gp, and we don't invite the whole damn community in to report gp either, also sad.

Yeah, we saw you on WORLD CHAT begging all and anyone to report GP. This isn't an ABC accomplishment, its an MC Forsaken faction win.

But we are happy for your loss in being a real gp earning guild. We strongly hope that next time you have the balls to to compete and not follow in hassns foot steps.

Lmfao, I dont even know why im posting this message to tell you what you already know.

Look , what my parrot say.

Опубликованное фото

Gabraunth, I don't know if you noticed, but all classes work very well when they have +10 equipment. If everyone in the game had +10's there would probably be no complaints about skills. And yes, "taunt" IS broken, it should be reworked so that it would actually attract aggro and be unique to barbarians

Look , what my parrot say.

Опубликованное фото

LOOK WHAT I SAY U

YOU ARE A LOSER

99044_.jpg

LOOK WHAT I SAY U

YOU ARE A LOSER

Look what i say to you, what are you proud of?

Using mcoin bug or spaming visa card? Still not sure what is more gay.

And now go away dog.

Most of you AoAers r weakshit hided behind A: bug mcoins or B: Hassn daddy s visa car.

So idk proud of what. Nothing to be proud. The real winners of Ws tourneys are never the first ones. But you should be mature, capable, and intelligent, having open mind and bein sincere to yourself to know that.

And now go dog.

Waiting for the day WS devs check how you or some others went so rich so easily.

Gabraunth, I don't know if you noticed, but all classes work very well when they have +10 equipment. If everyone in the game had +10's there would probably be no complaints about skills. And yes, "taunt" IS broken, it should be reworked so that it would actually attract aggro and be unique to barbarians

wrong, thats when the +10's with a class not so good skillwise will start complaining.

they just dont now cause their massive power allow they to beat the lower amped guys.

ABC a bunch of immature kids that have to make drama in tournament result #22 in news and announcements. Grow up. I didn't talk a single bad word about any guild in the first post. You did. And Gabraunth your one of the best friends I had in warspear. Let the kids cry. They should have kept the drama in tavern. Not in news and anoucments. Some people just never L2P.