DEVELOPERS DELETED MY TOPIC COZ CANT BANNED SCAMMER/STEALER!

sternriter

I KNOW NOW, WHY MANY PLAYERS STOP PLAY THIS F*CKING GAME, SPECIALLY NEWBIE, ONCE THEY GOT SCAM, DEV WILL DO NOTHING, AND JUST SAID BLA BLA BLA, BUT NOTHING HAPPEN, SCAMMER, STILL THERE, AND DEV CANT BANNED THEY ACC OR BLOCK THEY IP ADDRESS, WHY???, WHY DEV PROTECT SCAMMER?,, ONE OF DEV IS SCAMMER AT GAME!??,

MY OLD FRIENDS QUIT COZ F*CKING SCAMMER, AND TILL NOW DEVS DO NOTHING, THIS IS A JOKE!??,

IM F*CKING SERIOUS HERE!!!,

nobody is protecting scammers. read all the rules and terms and you will see clearly that devs do not interfere with in-game transactions. Its our own responsibilty to avoid scams, which isnt really that hard. and please, calm down and easy on the language.

nobody is protecting scammers. read all the rules and terms and you will see clearly that devs do not interfere with in-game transactions. Its our own responsibilty to avoid scams, which isnt really that hard. and please, calm down and easy on the language.

HOW I CAN CALM DOWN, IF SCAMMER EVERYWHERE??? NEWBIE QUIT, AND MY OLD FRIENDS WHO GOT SCAM QUIT TOO, ITS OUR RESPONSIBILITY, SO IF MANY PLAYERS GET SCAM, IS GOOD??, MANY PLAYERS QUIT AND PLAY COC IS GOOD???, OK THEN.

I WILL TELL ALL THEM TO QUIT.

ok Im sure everyone will quit if the leader of mc tells them to. Just dont have them come here afterwards spamming about how much they think the game sux. Have fun deleting yourselves, kk.

ok Im sure everyone will quit if the leader of mc tells them to. Just dont have them come here afterwards spamming about how much they think the game sux. Have fun deleting yourselves, kk.

Thats offensive if you call urself a Moderator  :aggressive:

Thats offensive if you call urself a Moderator  :aggressive:

Being a moderator doesn't mean you can't express your words freely.

This OP is just being a duck breaking rules, and deserves a certain forum gift

Being a moderator doesn't mean you can't express your words freely.

exactly.

And topic... Oh, never mind.