One different arena system :)

GEGATA

Hello people !

By the last few updates we saw and tryed some types of 18-20 lvl weapons that are new to the game. Thanks to crafting system ofc. And that flooded the market with alot of new items, some of them good, most of them - no. But nevermind, thats not the point. The idea is to bring back the arena gear back to the show, u know what i mean ? Imagine alot of arena supplyers, with limited edition gear, rare types of equipment and etc. New types of battles too. Sounds good ? If u are interested continue reading :) !

Allow me to break my idea in to few basic parts that will allow u guys to understand easyer my idea. Excuse me for the bad english :)

OK, lets start from the very basic. The fight itself.

Im sure most of u guys are pissed after a couple of years classic fights in arena.

1- So the first thing is to make the battles a little bit more fun and unpredictable.

How is going to happen that ?

Before every battle all of the players will get random bonus. Like different stats buff. For example player X get 10% bonus dodge, his teammate will get 5% penetration, and one of the enemy players 3% life steal. All random and balanced ofc. For all players in a battle.

Now... Because this is Aigrind and they want profit, this problem could be solved too. So the both sides - players and developers will be happy.

This type of arena could called "Buff Arena" or whatever the name is it and will require tickets more expensive than normal ones for example to demand. They could be purchased from mcoin shop.

2- New arena maps !

New maps, challenging obstacles, random things to happen with that maps all the time like bridge collapses, alternative ways appear, tunnels, etc. Available only for the new type of arena so it will attract the people's attention.

3- PvP classic mode.

Ancient arena stadium will appear somehow on the map and all of the players can go there and enter to watch battles. Interaction on enemy will be the one and only one - PvP request. The battles themselves will be played in a numbered cells, big enough that casters can maneuver. Of course PvP ticket required, that could be purchased from mcoin shop.

Why this should be done ? When u enter the game site, read a bit and guess what: "Warzones for massive PVP" , "Prove your bravery against other players in PvP.".

The second one is funny :D How ? By 3 elfs trying to gank u in the PvP cave ? Or 4 rogues stelthing and jumping on ur ass in front of the same cave... Yes, we all have to do miracles... often. Both of them :D

4- New arena suppliers, new types of gear !

With the new arena points, new suppliers will appear. They will have sometimes limited time offers (like crafting). So few players can have one weapon that nobody can have, or armor or whatever. That way players when they get the personal pcs of equipment, better than his one he/she have to amp it because of the ridiculous price he just paid for it and its quality. + for Aigrind.

Those limited offers can be represented to the players in very interesting ways by appearing some random supplier at random place at his side of the Irselnort map.

Anyway now the arena system is old and just few types of gear can be purchased. One type for each fraction if i have to be honest. Just a single line for different levels. New arena gear with set bonuses sounds good. 20 lvl one ! Make the new best arena gear with 1 more slot for stat that can be selected, purchased and installed by the player itself. Or new arena stat only for this type of gear. Its all your call Aigrind, im sure u devs have a lot of ideas if u take it seriously. So enough of that. Lets keep on :)

5- New skill for each class chars !

Unique skill specially designed for PvP for each class, can be purchased with the "old" arena points and "new" arena points for example.

6- Arena tournament !

Making a new tournament is not easy, but it would be great if every week every player with X amount of points for example will get chest with some tickets, bit of gold and etc. For monthly tourney costumes can be given to top 10 players or so.

Thanks ! :)

2 and 4 are interesting.

The others are good but are of no particular interest to my view, mind you. With the exception of number 3 which is basically what every PvP lover in this game has been clamoring for, past the few eons in this subfora.

Of course, i think that good ideas, like this one (at least in parts), should be at least copied and pasted into a document and saved in a folder somewhere named "Regularly OK ideas we can use in the future".

It would be just a waste to say "Ne!" with a funny russian voice and scrap everything altogether.

2 and 4 are interesting.

The others are good but are of no particular interest to my view, mind you. With the exception of number 3 which is basically what every PvP lover in this game has been clamoring for, past the few eons in this subfora.

Of course, i think that good ideas, like this one (at least in parts), should be at least copied and pasted into a document and saved in a folder somewhere named "Regularly OK ideas we can use in the future".

It would be just a waste to say "Ne!" with a funny russian voice and scrap everything altogether.

Its "net" o.O

No, i just gave idea of what could happen u know. Noone said to copy what i said...

1. I Personally dont like it, stats are too important to mess with.

2. This may interest you and the readers:  new arena stage ideas ll

3. Developers have stated that they have zero interest in 1v1 pvp, so i'll point that out first.  Give us an official reply. And many have suggested viewing battles, and it's a fun idea, but it would put a lot of pressure on the servers. Here's a recent topic you may want to take a look at: New Daily Quests and Faction + Titles

4. We already have ways to gain unique items so no, i dont like the idea. But more things purchasable from the shop would be nice. They will add more gears in time no doubt, but when higher level caps are introduced.

5. Yeah, i dont know about that. Might be nice to purchase unique expert skills from the shop.

6. Been suggested recently. Our current arena tournament is yearly. I Wouldnt agree to anything less than six months.

1. I Personally dont like it, stats are too important to mess with.

2. This may interest you and the readers:  new arena stage ideas ll

3. Developers have stated that they have zero interest in 1v1 pvp, so i'll point that out first.  Give us an official reply. And many have suggested viewing battles, and it's a fun idea, but it would put a lot of pressure on the servers. Here's a recent topic you may want to take a look at: New Daily Quests and Faction + Titles

4. We already have ways to gain unique items so no, i dont like the idea. But more things purchasable from the shop would be nice. They will add more gears in time no doubt, but when higher level caps are introduced.

5. Yeah, i dont know about that. Might be nice to purchase unique expert skills from the shop.

6. Been suggested recently. Our current arena tournament is yearly. I Wouldnt agree to anything less than six months.

Thank you, that was a helpfull reply :) !

• Nope, classic arena is the greatest!
  • Also this would help.
  • Born's answer is enough.
  • Nah, I don't like crafting arena equipment, but new equipment will be released soon, so don't worry!
  • Buying expert skills using APs, yeah!
  • Nope, sorry yearly tournament is the best!

Thanks for reading!

• 1 year later...

Why not 2 types of arena one for ranking and another for ap gaining.

RANKED ARENA: give higher than normal amount of ap and is limited to maybe let's (figuratively speaking) 5 arena matches for each arena type (2v2, 3v3, 5v5) daily replenishes after server refresh.

win will give u more RANKED POINTS than losing. And why not bless the top 5 with gift since this system is more openly competitive.

BASIC ARENA: honestly just keep it the same. Maybe keep the rewards for that as well. It's honestly and Mcoined arena rank system

I HIGHLY SUGGEST SOME TYPE OF OPENLY competitive rank system because the system we have now isn't exactly fair plus with the rank system I provided; seems it would be more fun since each ranked match counts. Much more intense gameplay for us warspear players.

I don't play that game but I still feel stongly about this system I thought up. Idk if u enjoy the system ws uses now or just putting in 2 cent. XD

Edited by Critcree