Ty for pala buff!

sziklamarcIii

Pala strong enough and not bad in pvp :P

you are right about the ranged attack, and pala is the only melee class that has no rush so,  i have to say  pala needs a rushing skill..

BUT the new skill is good enough although comparing to other classes skills it is bad but it is still very useful

and you are completely wrong about pala is worst class at pvp.. it is one of the best trust me :good:

you are right about the ranged attack, and pala is the only melee class that has no rush so,  i have to say  pala needs a rushing skill..

BUT the new skill is good enough although comparing to other classes skills it is bad but it is still very useful

and you are completely wrong about pala is worst class at pvp.. it is one of the best trust me :good:

maybe u r right but what about runners? when any kind of character starts to run, u can't catch him but he can easily kill u with ranged attack+run away again... yes u can use foj, but when u aren't kill him during the skill effect he will run again...

Which is the only class who hasn't got ranged attack? Which class's expert skill is the worst?

Which class is the worst in PvP?

Yes, everybody know... PALA!

Long time ago pala was good, because he had aura, but now everybody use merman %) Pala's dps is the worst too! Aigrind! Pls make pala stronger as fast as possible!

Arena  2pala kickass  :'(

Fetters of Justice make it 5,Aura 5 and new skill 3 and heal 3 .Chk that out

Pala can heal (priest)

Pala can stun an entire battle field (warlock)

Pala can inflict dmg on 5 or more undead enemies (mage meteor skill, warlock pool skill).

Pala can buff healing in pty

Pala can use spear, higher crit and magic dmg, with higher chance to get a foj/pur combo dmg CRIT.

I dont think pala needs a ranged skill. He seems fine.

I would recommend using a spear though.

maybe u r right but what about runners? when any kind of character starts to run, u can't catch him but he can easily kill u with ranged attack+run away again... yes u can use foj, but when u aren't kill him during the skill effect he will run again...

Hey Gladiatoor is always right cuz he pro pala and if u strong pala(+8 +9 +10 mace sd or hammer) and ur def high u can kill a enemy with during fetters.

Pala can heal (priest)

Pala can disable an entire battle field (higher area than warlock)

Pala can inflict dmg on 5 or more undead enemies (mage meteor skill, warlock pool skill).

Pala can use spear, higher crit and magic dmg, with higher chance to get a foj/pur combo dmg CRIT.

this ^

pala is fine with spear and fetters. with shield he is also very usefull playing his role.

Dk's skill much better, because it dmg more, and it hit all kind of mobs and players,not only undead ones, like pala's skill.

dmg isnt everything.. dont forget that pala heals and that recovers the dmg and hp differences

Arena  2pala kickass  :'(

Fetters of Justice make it 5,Aura 5 and new skill 3 and heal 3 .Chk that out

hahahaha i know ur feeling freak today u got raped by THEMERCS in arena bcs of palas :yahoo: :tease:

dmg isnt everything.. dont forget that pala heals and that recovers the dmg and hp differences

correct.

i would add this...damage without a stun to keep your enemy in place is nothing. you will always need back up.

thats what is up with dks.

hahahaha i know ur feeling freak today u got raped by THEMERCS in arena bcs of palas :yahoo: :tease:

hard to die palas running to the middle of enemy and using fetters is really troublesome  :cray:

Pala can heal (priest)

Pala can stun an entire battle field (warlock)

hitters and runners still make problems for only pala since there is no rush skill or a skill that makes u near the enemy :facepalm:

In the only thing I can agree here is that Pala's expert skill is almost useless, no need for buff on other areas, and with Spears now Palas are pretty OP if you ask me.

let the new skill at lv1 to replace ur standard taunt and you will be happy not so confuse with skills distribution.

i compared spear & mace, mace is more versatile in combat since spear need high dodge vs range classes.

but using spear is fun because of high heal & crit chance as gabraunth opinion

pala is badass in arena because of foj

• 1 month later...

Palad is the best tank class so far if you ask me, especially when they use spears with magic attribute. They can heal more than 500 wtf? and to mention that burst damage the spear will do. Palads are really good this update.

Buff pally? lmao no ty...Banner decimates all and if you think im wrong youre crazy.

Опубликованное фото

That's my dmg/def/mdef

resil is 25.2 crit is 25.5 dps is 250 dodge is 32

Ive fought many strong pallys and the common thing between them all is that once they drop banner my health is pretty much gone and im not sayin I lose everytime but I am saying with my stats I should not be struggling that hard lol and the only reason I am is because all they have to do is pop banner and my stats get melted. Pallys new expert skill is useless? lol Nah you just don't know how to play pally.

Your wish has been answered. The new expert skill  has drastically increased a pala's chances of victory and survival in any situation. i can say they have slightly buffed palas.  :good:

Your wish has been answered. The new expert skill  has drastically increased a pala's chances of victory and survival in any situation.

i can say they have slightly buffed palas.  :good:

slightly? is more like extremely buffed palas.

slightly? is more like extremely buffed palas.

Am trying to make sure that the gm don't nerf the skill by making it look like its not a big deal. but ty for wrecking my plans lol  :good: jk.

they cant make palas extremely buff because of some pretty obvious reasons. the wishes were answered to the best of the gm's capabilities, hence they have been answered after all. every ones happy  ;D if you want an even buffer pala then by all means i reccomend you buy signs and start amping buddy. Easy.  8)

amping? the way it is, i will make a +1 paladin and rule all over ayvondille and iselnort 8)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes,kiting is our primary problem now but let that be our weekness,I mean every class should have weekness.

If their are still people who say pala is OP or something,lets not wasting anytime and dare you to make a pala and play it.From level 1-17,you will just a toy for ranged class.A good ranged class user is untouchable by pala.Try it out  ;)  From lvl 18-22,you will shine if you have a good equipment but still that doesn't mean you are invicible.Those ranged class is always your nightmare  :(