[2022.03.12] Update Warspear Online 10.3. Secret of portals. Announcement

LeeLoo

7 hours ago, lore said:

can you please explain how it is getting worse with this update?

chieftains and dk lost their dmg to pylon , flags and etc .... 70% of magic dk dmgs are from knight curse which now wont do anything to destructible objects 
chieftains could do something from distance before by using skills that had longer range , but now they cant :) same goes with shaman fire totem , they wont do dmg to pylons now which i think is weird as hell .... , on the other side elves still have overpowered seekers which all they have to do is auto click on pylon and flags , i saw elves guild at second stage of mermen fight they use Only 5 seeker to attack pylon and the rest of the guild just use pvp and block us , same for war flags , 5 seekers will do equal dmg to 20 mcs =) , Warspear is perfectly balanced game with no exploit ;)

Edited by Kamisama

1 hour ago, Kamisama said:

chieftains and dk lost their dmg to pylon , flags and etc .... 70% of magic dk dmgs are from knight curse which now wont do anything to destructible objects 
chieftains could do something from distance before by using skills that had longer range , but now they cant :) same goes with shaman fire totem , they wont do dmg to pylons now which i think is weird as hell .... , on the other side elves still have overpowered seekers which all they have to do is auto click on pylon and flags , i saw elves guild at second stage of mermen fight they use Only 5 seeker to attack pylon and the rest of the guild just use pvp and block us , same for war flags , 5 seekers will do equal dmg to 20 mcs =) , Warspear is perfectly balanced game with no exploit ;)

Lol all chiefs and dk do is spam ls in wars and spam the same skill on flag. It needed to be nerfed. The skills they were spamming does more than 1.5k dmg each 2 seconds, doesn’t matter if they’re dead also because the skill would still be active and dealing damage for the remaining time of the skill, then you all just spam ls and keep abusing the skill. Don’t come here crying about broken tactics you are using to win in game events and be mad when they actually patch it.😂😂 as they should.

1 minute ago, KingEricc said:

Lol all chiefs and dk do is spam ls in wars and spam the same skill on flag. It needed to be nerfed. The skills they were spamming does more than 1.5k dmg each 2 seconds, doesn’t matter if they’re dead also because the skill would still be active and dealing damage for the remaining time of the skill, then you all just spam ls and keep abusing the skill. Don’t come here crying about broken tactics you are using to win in game events and be mad when they actually patch it.😂😂 as they should.

i do agree that it needed to be nerfed , but not ENTIRELY killed , all they did was just killing the skill not nerfing it .... , they could make aoe not do dmg to destructible objects when the caster is dead , why they didnt ? it would fix the problem , and all you are doing is denying the fact that they pay more attention to elves rather than mcs XD as if templar isnt enough to shoot everyone from near flag :) look who is talking about broken tactics XD

26 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Kinda confused post. DK's ability to deal objects any sort of damage had been removed even before the entrance of Chieftains, since people (righteously) reported DKs using their own alt elves under curse effect to then run beneath the flag and destroy it. Chief with its AoE is another thing, but even then you wouldn't have the possibility to match these 2 classes, since the very least DKs could do under flag is Sharp Shadow-ing it by a very interesting ammount or casting Curse's flame to damage ENEMIES AROUND the flag (and not the flag for the above mentioned reason) and eventually survive thanks to life steal (for as long as flames are on). Always in the case in which said DK used a PvE weapon, but in that case it would also mean dealing a ridiculously low ammount of damage on foes. 

I mean, you got several scenarios possible. But DKs being paired with Chieftains in terms of damaging the flag? Nay... BDs would do far worse with far less of effort. But that's off topic. 

1 hour ago, KingEricc said:

Here is another woke comment for you, nerf seekers. It's ridiculous

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Here is another woke comment for you, nerf seekers. It's ridiculous

Seekers damage in pvp was already cut by almost a quarter, what more could you possibly want?

Ok while yall ranting about pvp. Lets talk about this update. Nobody else is not going to mention the craft system is still indeed the hardest to grind and they said it was going to be easier via Facebook. Like come on, why there's a cap to everything. Especially for the craft system. Like can we take away the 49mcoins to change craft task. Why can't all task be available? Like this is a serious question.

I forgot to ask also, does the spring weapons craft requires lv26 Range and Melee craft? If does, it'll be impossible to level them up from lv24 to lv26 in a month since lv30 weapon takes over 6 days to craft that's including one hand.

Please add more craft slots!

Edited by Speedom

5 hours ago, Speedom said:

Like can we take away the 49mcoins to change craft task. Why can't all task be available? Like this is a serious question.

Fed: Meme Stocks Might Blow Up U.S. Economy One Day

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

I mean, you got several scenarios possible. But DKs being paired with Chieftains in terms of damaging the flag? Nay... BDs would do far worse with far less of effort. But that's off topic. 

Here is higgins will waste no chance to talk bad about bds even when the subject is not about it 🤤😂😂 the recent nerf wasn't enough for you or what ?

1 hour ago, Travler said:

Here is higgins will waste no chance to talk bad about bds even when the subject is not about it 🤤😂😂 the recent nerf wasn't enough for you or what ?

Uhm there is a reason why I said that it is off topic. Take your time: you'll eventually figure it out. 

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Uhm there is a reason why I said that it is off topic. Take your time: you'll eventually figure it out. 

Off topic : ranger can deal way more dmg than bd yet you didnt talk about it ;)

2 minutes ago, Travler said:

Off topic : ranger can deal way more dmg than bd yet you didnt talk about it ;)

Uhm... ok? Have you at least got that my own comment was a mere example? 

Or you just felt touched because I named a BD over any other class? Because if this is the case, I think there's no need to proceed further with this conversation 

Seriously, all yall do is talk about pvp. Meanwhile, this event is highly pve and this dg by far requires high amp players aka players with investments. Am I like the only person who cares about f2p players here?  I'm trying to keep cool here.

1 minute ago, Speedom said:

Seriously, all yall do is talk about pvp. Meanwhile, this event is highly pve and this dg by far requires high amp players aka players with investments. Am I like the only person who cares about f2p players here?  I'm trying to keep cool here.

Although it's a small part, this topic also concerns PvP. That doesn't mean PvE players or FTP players are not entitled to say their own opinion. 

Personally, I consider the craft change a good start. If I got it right, disassembling an item would give us rewards in terms of Craft Points. We could now see a reason to dismantle items 4-5k worth. The cap is also understandable. People would just end up buying all of the items and disassemble non-stop. Even this needs to be tested though. 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Although it's a small part, this topic also concerns PvP. That doesn't mean PvE players or FTP players are not entitled to say their own opinion. 

Personally, I consider the craft change a good start. If I got it right, disassembling an item would give us rewards in terms of Craft Points. We could now see a reason to dismantle items 4-5k worth. The cap is also understandable. People would just end up buying all of the items and disassemble non-stop. Even this needs to be tested though. 

I understand the topic towards both pvp and pve. The issue is how pvp is so high focused that is have a huge impact toward pve. In addition, making the difficulties for low to none investment players. 

In terms of craft cap, i can understand that tremendously. Still, there's no improvement within the craft system at all. 

This post was this biggest downfall. Now you cant tell me a little 1k exp from disassemble gear will mkae this any easier to level. What actually makes crafting easier, is more slots, no mcoin changes to craft task, the ability to be able to chose the amount you want to craft according the available slots. It's the little things that can make a huge impact within the game. It's called, creativity.

Screenshot_20220308-160454_Facebook.thumb.jpg.1f8113a570337821407046fe430d7c6d.jpg

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Uhm... ok? Have you at least got that my own comment was a mere example? 

Or you just felt touched because I named a BD over any other class? Because if this is the case, I think there's no need to proceed further with this conversation 

The thing is i keep track on your posts and when ever you try to give example to defend an mc class you start always by bd and nothing else so i think you have a problem witb some bd owner or the class it self that you dislike idk yet .

1 hour ago, Travler said:

The thing is i keep track on your posts and when ever you try to give example to defend an mc class you start always by bd and nothing else so i think you have a problem witb some bd owner or the class it self that you dislike idk yet .

Useless off topic which nobody wants to read yet necessary just to clarify few things ⬇️

It's very impressive to read someone who keeps track of more than 5.2k posts of mine. Although I'm pretty sure not to mention BDs more than the necessary, or not more than any other class I mention whenever I make my examples, if you indeed kept track of everything I write you'd know that I don't fight PvP. I am mainly a PvE DK. And given that it is true, you'd easily get that I have nothing against this class, actually, I even tried to create one because I really like it - unfortunately with little success, due to my lack of time.

Conversations like these are enticing from my point of view, and I'd be glad to carry them on somewhere else but this topic is not the right place for this purpose, I fear. That being said, let's move on.

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

This post was this biggest downfall. Now you cant tell me a little 1k exp from disassemble gear will mkae this any easier to level.

You surely expected a lot but it's wrong saying that it's not easier now. Try to look at the bigger picture. You could start a new job and easily get it done via disassembling items you don't need. Before, you had to craft basic items or just wait for spring to allow you skip this process. Maybe it's not a big deal for high level crafters, but it surely gives a hand to start new jobs. 

19 hours ago, Raislin said:

Seekers damage in pvp was already cut by almost a quarter, what more could you possibly want?

I don't even like PvP, these seeker are ridiculous on pve. 

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

You surely expected a lot but it's wrong saying that it's not easier now. Try to look at the bigger picture. You could start a new job and easily get it done via disassembling items you don't need. Before, you had to craft basic items or just wait for spring to allow you skip this process. Maybe it's not a big deal for high level crafters, but it surely gives a hand to start new jobs. 

It's not wrong at all. As much all the rants on pvp is what's really wrong. This implements I've suggested is to give ftp players an alternative in their growth of the game. It is a big deal for high level crafter as I am one of them. Takes forever to level crafting especially due to the mcoins requirements to change craft task. Without investing, it can take nearly a year to max just 1 task. Easy for anyone to say it's not a big deal when they're not a high lvl crafter.

• Nolan changed the title to [2022.03.12] Update Warspear Online 10.3. Secret of the Portals. Announcement

Gentlemen, gentlemen.... I think we can all agree that palas are the worst, i mean, amirite? 😋

also... wheres the guild leadership transfer👀

8 hours ago, illumi said:

where is the guild leader transfership BRUH 

5 minutes ago, Mooh said:

also... wheres the guild leadership transfer👀

Well... as far as I know, you can already transfer the leadership to any member whenever you want. :piggy:

Spoiler

But this is only if you're a good leader and are no blocked for breaking the game rules... whoah

• LeeLoo changed the title to [2022.03.12] Update Warspear Online 10.3. Secret of portals. Announcement
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 10:59 AM, Nolan said:

Well... as far as I know, you can already transfer the leadership to any member whenever you want. :piggy:

Hide contents

But this is only if you're a good leader and are no blocked for breaking the game rules... whoah

hrhrhrhrhr maybe ive been a bad boy🧛🏼🥸 but still 🐍 

• Holmes unpinned this topic