Small swamp help

Ajingreat

Question

10 answers to this question

Unequip everything as fast as you can, then suicide.

Or move to far left while staying on top of the area.

I have also a plan that always(75%) works with me, I go down from my location ASAP to the "Zeneth-Haf Teleport" using heal skills.

idk why but in that map those mobs dont seems to target spiders , this similar map is much easier cause the attack spiders often

in the hard map u cant run on top because the breath catcher can reach all the way up , running down is hard cause u have to move close to the bcatcher

98947_.png

idk why but in that map those mobs dont seems to target spiders , this similar map is much easier cause the attack spiders often

in the hard map u cant run on top because the breath catcher can reach all the way up , running down is hard cause u have to move close to the bcatcher

Thats why i said to sleep the catcher when he is attacking spiders. Works for me everytime. Sleep > run down > heal/shield

Thats why i said to sleep the catcher when he is attacking spiders. Works for me everytime. Sleep > run down > heal/shield

i thinki get it , i will try thanks

I suggest to Use Zeneth Haf  Portal,works all the time(if elfs dont come :P)

1st image:You can drag the 1st mob and it can hit you,the other mob(chained with it) comes up and gets evade if you stand wherever you are in this picture.

Barbs can taunt the first mob and charge at the second,they can run after they have Charged.

Necro/shaman/Druid can sleep/blind the first mob after the 2nd mob is evaded and run fast to down.I suggest they should have atleast 2k hp :)

Dk/bladedancer/Paladin can use stun skills to get away from the first mob after 2nd mob is evaded.

Mage can use chain and priest can use Armistice to the first mob.

I cant say for ranger but if the trap and the scatter shot works,then u r good to go :)

I solved answer for all classes for future questions :)

Here you can refer to these pictures(from ajingreat)

Next time i go that map,i will show u better ones :) mostly likely today ;D

99008_.png

99009_.png

99011_.png