SMS Service for Croatia not working

Chickenfly

Second time now that i ask about this, and now im sure its not working. First time i thought maybe some service problems, and today, after about 20 days that i tried again, and still same problems. Before, when accessing the 'Buy coins' page in the game, it showed among others, offer to get 480 coins for 25 HRK, and that offer is still on your online page. Recently, i noticed that offer was removed from the game options, and now only 580 coins for 30 HRK is available for purchase. That would be all great if that would work. Each time i send a message, it never goes trough or it says sending failed. It doesnt take my money, and doesnt give me coins, so nobody is being damaged monetarily. But what i am saying is that the service is not working, most of it. Offer for 6.20 HRK also says it gives 120 coins, i got 100x2 today. Sent 2 messages for 6.20 HRK, and i got 200 coins instead of 240. Also i am missing out on daily discount offers, like signs today, and it makes me a bit mad but ok, not a problem. Also another person from Croatia told me same today so i know its not only me. So please look into that, i will name exact problems down in case you didnt understand them, thank you.

Problems with SMS service for Croatia: 

-Offers to purchase coins are not working, messages not going trough. > 30.00 HRK for 580 coins; 25.00 HRK for 480 coins(probably old offer,                                                                                                                                                                                                                          but still available on warspear online website)

-Offer 6.20 HRK for 120 coins. > Offer says 120 coins, but only 100 are being replenished.

• 2 weeks later...

been only 13 days, i guess weekends and such, takes long then comes vacation etc etc..... or our problems just dont matter? Sent tickets to support about this, posted here, no reply and no reply yet problem remains.... Afterall isnt in your interest to make money? Do something about it then, or atleast let us(me) know whats going on.... Coz of this issues im missing out on some discounts and offers, will probably miss out on these chests now too, because cant get coins.... A reply would really be nice, atleast something....

• 3 months later...

SMS In Brazil Have Problem Too I Invite Mensage To 49602 More No Got Other Mensage Talking If My Coin Soon Or Failed Not Just SMS Mobile Phone Bill Also :( I Want Buy Coin :( Please Fix It :(

just a bump to the top....hoping someone will answer about this matter finally since only 4 months had passed yet problem still here...

both SMS options for Croatia are active and working just fine (people actually use them to purchase Miracle coins), maybe you can conatc your mobile operator and ask about premium services, we have no problems from our side (as our SMS aggregation partners reported).