What classes on the legions and sentinels that can counter rogues and seekers?

Malik Campbell

Good day everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted here and played the game so I'll talk about my reasons and whys in a different post.

Can anyone tell me the type of classes that I can use to put "gankers" to shame? The popular types of "gankers" are Rogues, Chieftains, and Seekers, I'm tired of these guys interrupting me while I'm questing and I want to diarrhea all over them in duals for that. Thank you.

Any class capable to spot them have got some chances, as they lack of high-reliability defensive skills (seeker in particular). You might go for Mage or Charmer (this one very strong not only vs seekers), or consider buying some Potions of Detection.

These classes are strong thanks also to the first strike possibility. Being able to spot them from the distance removes this possibility. 

Rogues seekers are gankers? hmmm interesting... :pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: sigh..:bah:

1) Why does everyone want to be counters characters that are already weak in the game?

2) Why not better make counters for characters with heavy armor mermen lvl 32?:penalty:
3) If they kill you... it's because you use pve in the quests and obviously those characters kill you doing critical hits...

4) It's like you see a warlock too and you're in pve mode and the warlock kills you with 1 skill shot;

5) just like the rangers with me who never miss a shot and they always have that annoying bonus of blessing, plus the critical of the skills they use, also I have noticed that they do more dodge than the rogues;

6) and the rogue and seeker stuns are not very good to say.
7) PvE unbalances?? really...

8) and Chieftains... Omg is obviously! Wolf Alacry (High Damage) + Frenzy(5 Hits in 1 skill) = how you could survive this in pve? Imagine if they wears pve (criticals) and if they wears pvp (ferocity).

9) Again is pve unbalances...It shouldn't matter, the pvp mode should matter more in my opinion:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

10) because I don't see any excuse to stop using a character just because the rogues and seekers kills you by surprise, also @Higgings... :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: the same way the charmers die for pvp seekers... if he uses pve he would still be dead, and he will never have a chance to react because of the stuns that the seekers have. Also how will he know that he is being hunted? if he is distracted doing quests.
11) Im rogue... I always die by seekers too... Im tired too... so what elves wants?  :hopeless:

@Kyrai

Said points are good yet invalid in this topic, I'm afraid. The point of this conversation is finding counter classes. To do so, you'll have to address a class' weakness independently of the kind of armor they're wearing in a specific scenario. As you said, almost every class built for Hunts will succeed in killing another class built for PvE, but that doesn't mean that in a different scenario (such as arena) the same result would occur, which is why it is irrelevant to consider whether a class is wearing a PvP or a PvE set at the moment or not. 

I hope you understood what I wanted to say. 

I understand what you mean, but I think there are already enough classes that counter rogues and seekers because of the nerfs they give us, because of people who don't like being hunted or attacked in surprise, and that obviously it becomes more useless, and then what is the essence of being a rogue or seeker to attack in stealth, right? (In the case of the rogue it is very easy to kill him having a pot of detection and precision which right now is very easy to do, also they always fall into control skills due to low resistance, and if it is full resistance it loses a lot of essential stats)
Also, that depends on the character he is using, if he uses one that doesn't have parry or block, obviously he dies in an instant, and a counter for me is a character that matches or has the same values, not one that is excessively powerful. So the word "counter" I think is misused because Rogue and Seeker are counters. but bad performed :facepalm:

And if I got carried away by some nonsense arguments, but now being a rogue is not so easy after weakening ourselves so much as a damage character. So I like to put some arguments in there as defenses for the rogue class.

And the charmer is a class that has been weakened over time and is a constant hate in the game, so I will not be surprised the day the charmer is really balanced.

Also @Higgings you know more than anyone that killing using ferocity to a PvE is too easy, and if you get attacked with stealth you can't react fast. It's like a ranger using invisible ink, using all the buffs and killing me with 1 combo, if supposedly the classes that don't have stealth are "balanced" to survive rogues and seekers attack combos, then as a defense I can say: Why did they created invisible ink? If they should be up to surprise attacks to not die, some classes are prepared for this, so using invisible ink is a disadvantage for rogues and seekers. But no one says anything about it :hopeless:

And as a rogue class I'd say I need a character to kill rangers and bds xD or overpower their damage but I can't.
And there will always be an unbalanced if they don't do a complete study: first of the classes and after the skills

Edited by Kyrai

• 1 month later...

Can you imagine a PvE user +10 with 70% speed and high af dmg can kill you even while using pvp set? wtf is that?

Seekers are using pve gears and kill me like some dummy, seriously? PvE weapons kill a PvP gear player?

I don't even know what the devs are doing but this thing is literally shit

On 4/21/2022 at 4:24 PM, Ahmed Didar said:

Can you imagine a PvE user +10 with 70% speed and high af dmg can kill you even while using pvp set? wtf is that?

Seekers are using pve gears and kill me like some dummy, seriously? PvE weapons kill a PvP gear player?

I dont know what you mean, seekers are so easy to counter. if you are having problems vs a PVE seeker it means either your equips are weak, or your class isnt the best vs it. 

On 4/23/2022 at 12:17 AM, God Emerald said:

I dont know what you mean, seekers are so easy to counter. if you are having problems vs a PVE seeker it means either your equips are weak, or your class isnt the best vs it. 

surely not, i am chieftain, i have full greatness set tho not +10 but +8 i think it's decent enough but seekers with pve spring daggers literally kill me like some dummy, if a +10 pve dagger can let them kill a pvp gear user, why is there even arena?

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

surely not, i am chieftain, i have full greatness set tho not +10 but +8 i think it's decent enough but seekers with pve spring daggers literally kill me like some dummy, if a +10 pve dagger can let them kill a pvp gear user, why is there even arena?

im assuming your hp is low, low defense aswell. a seeker with almost perma stun and 70 speed can easily kill you, thats normal. all you have to do is surviving his combo or break it, then it will die. 

im a ranger full +10, full books and 9 years player (very experienced). Yet, a decent barb without even greatness sets is able to kill me if he play good. barbs are just my counter. doesnt mean they are broken, i can simply change my class and kill that barb. 

against seekers i advice you to have detection pots to not let them stun you after their stealth off, increases your hp and resist.

On 4/21/2022 at 2:24 PM, Ahmed Didar said:

nerf seeker its the best pvp class O;

1 hour ago, Maleknecro said:

nerf seeker its the best pvp class O;

it didn't even use pvp gears 😒 nerf pve

On 4/24/2022 at 8:09 AM, God Emerald said:

im assuming your hp is low, low defense aswell. a seeker with almost perma stun and 70 speed can easily kill you, thats normal. all you have to do is surviving his combo or break it, then it will die. 

im a ranger full +10, full books and 9 years player (very experienced). Yet, a decent barb without even greatness sets is able to kill me if he play good. barbs are just my counter. doesnt mean they are broken, i can simply change my class and kill that barb. 

against seekers i advice you to have detection pots to not let them stun you after their stealth off, increases your hp and resist.

yeah i see, what's my problem is, my physical defense is around 3.3k while i am pretty sure a seeker pene stats are usually 30%+ with mermen

but still isn't this an exploit? using pve weapons to kill pvp? where i have heard that +5 pvp gears can save you even from +10 pve gears users, why is this opposite in this case? not only this, i think nearly all high speed class can kill cloth geared pvp users easily. in that case where is the justice of it? i grinded hours after hours on arena just to be killed by a high dps class who is using pve?

Edited by Ahmed Didar

it didn't even use pvp gears 😒 nerf pve

....what?

but still isn't this an exploit? using pve weapons to kill pvp?

no it isnt, it is fully possible and doable, full dodge rouges got some hate due to using a pve armor set and being able to win 1v1 encounters by just not getting hit, making useless resilience from the pvp gear, but it still is not a exploit, just smart thinking.

where i have heard that +5 pvp gears can save you even from +10 pve gears users, why is this opposite in this case?

countered. hard.

in that case where is the justice of it? i grinded hours after hours on arena just to be killed by a high dps class who is using pve?

classes with cloth armor sets will almost always be still squishy, unless the class itself has something to deal with it, making it always a easy prey for a burst of damage, even by pve players wich happens to have amplified their gear enought, and also, the justice of it is equal to the droprates of actually good stuff in pve.

3 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

i think nearly all high speed class can kill cloth geared pvp users easily.

that is not true, Druids can beat almost everyone if they play good enough, and good equips. 

i think you need more experience about classes and states :what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

17 hours ago, God Emerald said:

that is not true, Druids can beat almost everyone if they play good enough, and good equips. 

i think you need more experience about classes and states :what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

yes the druid is the only class cloth class who is immortal, why is that?

19 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

yes the druid is the only class cloth class who is immortal, why is that

Yeah immortal class. 100% doesn't die to cheifs rogues and rangers, even tho patronage gets nerfed and works every 8 sec now, its too hard to kill druid that has 45% hp in 8 seconds. What are u a necro? Priest? Warden? 

6 hours ago, Maleknecro said:

Yeah immortal class. 100% doesn't die to cheifs rogues and rangers, even tho patronage gets nerfed and works every 8 sec now, its too hard to kill druid that has 45% hp in 8 seconds. What are u a necro? Priest? Warden? 

There is literally no way to kill druid who has castle heal pot + 5 heal skills with +3 druid skill minion,

On 4/23/2022 at 6:22 PM, Ahmed Didar said:

Thats why chieftain have skills like "rugged hide" and "wolf pack"... Do not leave all the work to the armor just bcuz u have a lot of resi.... 

Seekers are easy to counter  if you  Play smart. 

7 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

Thats why chieftain have skills like "rugged hide" and "wolf pack"... Do not leave all the work to the armor just bcuz u have a lot of resi.... 

Seekers are easy to counter  if you  Play smart. 

it is true if it's 1vs1 but vs 2 or more seekers is horrible, moreover being high dps class, seeker's net skill has the ability to bind you and not use skills for certain time, while chieftain's thrashing doesn't do that, being melee damager that's -1 for chief and seekers are invisible, i get it you can aoe to sniff them out but hey they just stand there until my skill goes into reloading, guess what, i have 50%+ cd but one net skill silence me, i am not being able to see where they attack from (not limited to detection pot* but not everyone can buy them all the time. there comes their shield skill which provides some immortality for some time not more op than hide but that's good enough for a dps to heal back with high dmg in time.

37 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

it is true if it's 1vs1 but vs 2 or more seekers is horrible, moreover being high dps class, seeker's net skill has the ability to bind you and not use skills for certain time, while chieftain's thrashing doesn't do that, being melee damager that's -1 for chief and seekers are invisible, i get it you can aoe to sniff them out but hey they just stand there until my skill goes into reloading, guess what, i have 50%+ cd but one net skill silence me, i am not being able to see where they attack from (not limited to detection pot* but not everyone can buy them all the time. there comes their shield skill which provides some immortality for some time not more op than hide but that's good enough for a dps to heal back with high dmg in time.

So, you want.. 

1: be able to see them under stealth 

2: break their shields like breaking glass

3:silence them by using thrashing

4: fight against 2 or more seekers easily and kill them

2 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

So, you want.. 

1: be able to see them under stealth 

2: break their shields like breaking glass

3:silence them by using thrashing

4: fight against 2 or more seekers easily and kill them

3rd one any day, 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:22 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

yes the druid is the only class cloth class who is immortal, why is that?

agree, rogues and seekers always get permastun, the worst of all how make dmg on them if our stuns are not 100% chance?

and ugly summon water is annoying