Where is my Money?

amokshoot

Dear devs.  A Bit Ago on Weekend when TROLL was to get in dungeon i wanted BUY from iamdragon aka theSamurai  a Green TROLL COSTUME, .  We decided  that I replenish him 20$ mcoin for IT.  I sent the Money and iamdragon  got blocked  for some hour.  We havent knew  its Not allowed .  And why its Not allowed  i Dont understand  btw .  So.  The Money is gone from my conto.  I havent got Anything back Yet and iamdragon aka thesamurai got no mcoin. 

Why u Dont Answer my emails ? 

I want my 20$ back or that iamdragon gets  his mcoin.  Please Check It out.  If u need More Information i can give

developers should get a refund? you're kidding?! :facepalm:

Man.  What is ur ducking Problem.  I Not Ask your Opinion . 

People get replenish  People every Day Who is Not own Account . 

Like everyone  know that Hassn replenish all his '' friends'' so how can someone know that u cant  send 20$ to another Player.  I Play this game 2 1/2 Year and I never Heard  that someone got blocked  for get mcoin.  AND OF COURSE I EXPECT REFUND U IDIOT.  I am a Customer and I got 0 for my Money.  It Would be Cheat if i Not get It back.  Please Stfu  and never Comment my topics  again .  Ty

Ur ducked man, ducked... Sry but u broke the rules. U had to read them first. But yea, i would be mad as hell if the GM scamm me with 20 bucks :! Probably quit this game.

My ranger was blocked, more than a week, for buying mcoins with gold. After apologizing, they unblocked me cos it was my first time. They didnt remove those mcoins.

Mayb they changed the rules now but yes, sharing account info is illegal.

Ur ♥♥♥♥ed man, ♥♥♥♥ed... Sry but u broke the rules. U had to read them first. But yea, i would be mad as hell if the GM scamm me with 20 bucks :! Probably quit this game.

i smell jelous noob Who wasted  alot Tiks  lvl 14 arena

Please, send a ticket to our technical support, we will figure something out about this situation.