vow columns, quick guide

Mecha

because its just for vow columns

Same as Born, also dude, what's this?

I think I have found the safest method.there are 2 types of wisps, and 3 types of columns.there is the aggressive type of wisp that is linked to all other aggressive wisps and columns, and the type that isnt linked to anything but will hit back for columns, there is the type that is completely passive (not linked to anything); the type that will is linked to aggressive columns but not to the wisps (lets call this semi-aggressive for now); and the aggressive ones that are linked to semi-aggressive and other aggressive columns, and all wisps as well.I believe they are listed in this order (not 100% sure):aggressive columnaggressive wispsemi-aggressive column passive columnnon-linked wispnow, my suggestion is to try to find one of the semi-aggressive columns. you should be near a clear path or a statue for safety. They will hit back, but will stop hitting you once you are out of range (but you must also be out of range of aggressive and semi-aggressive columns, or you will die) the trick here is, once you have hit the semi-aggressive column, its name and the names all other columns linked to it will turn red. Meaning only passive columns will remain with yellow names. Its working pretty well for me.

Same as Born, also dude, what's this?

and your point is....?

Can u post the deadly vow columns screenshot :)cuz the respawn makes random spot in the map

if you use this method it wont matter, passive columns will have yellow names again after respawning until you hit them again.

and your point is....?

No need to re-post what you said before.

and your point is....?

if you use this method it wont matter, passive columns will have yellow names again after respawning until you hit them again.

i mean go to every Vow Column map,and since the Evil vow column are fixed(cuz people die after hiting it) u can post which Evil column is on map..

Seeing that,i can determine that which coulmn i gotta hit.Incase if columns overlap,it will be hard  :bad: I hope u can do this,Like born did with tellus quest(showed the way on map) u can "X"(cross) where the evil column  stands :)

I made a video guide as a visual aid because I saw people asking how to do that quest even just a few days ago. What, Im not allowed to make my own mini guide now? If you dont like it, find your way out of here. I didnt make this seeking your approval.

i mean go to every Vow Column map,and since the Evil vow column are fixed(cuz people die after hiting it) u can post which Evil column is on map..

Seeing that,i can determine that which coulmn i gotta hit.Incase if columns overlap,it will be hard  :bad: I hope u can do this,Like born did with tellus quest(showed the way on map) u can "X"(cross) where the evil column  stands :)

the problem is that each time the server is stopped, their positions change, so making this kind of map wouldnt be useful for this quest. Nice suggestion tho.

I made a video guide as a visual aid because I saw people asking how to do that quest even just a few days ago. What, Im not allowed to make my own mini guide now? If you dont like it, find your way out of here. I didnt make this seeking your approval.

I know you made it to let others see what you mean better if you didn't like my post np, I'll just delete it.

Hey hey, no need to get personal. I Merely brought it up cause ladys guide is wonderful, a collective contributing to such a complete guide would have been even more wonderful.

Does it not make sense to add relevant material?

But hey, whatever floats ya boat eh? Great work with the video regardless, good to see people still trying to help others understand the world of Warspear.

well, there is no reason why the vid cant be included in or linked to that guide. but people were asking me where I had put the steps I use to do that quest, and they couldnt find it. I just wanted to make it easier to find, so I made this mini guide and gave it its own place, and linked it to facebook pages via youtube. Since many players still dont use forum and some dont read english very well, I wanted to make it easy to find and easy to understand. But thanks for your comment, no harm intended.

the problem is that each time the server is stopped, their positions change, so making this kind of map wouldnt be useful for this quest. Nice suggestion tho.

yep,but they usually lie in 2yards range difference

i thought freak left game

kinda..busy with studies...temporary quit  ;D .Gonna leave too soon

We thought you left.

By the looks of it, I think you were the most happiest when I left  :blush: Nothing personal, Born :blush:

En español

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=107943.msg814377#msg814377

Just wanted to keep my promise to neel  :blush:

I had to restrain myself from using my puerto rican dialect so that all spanish speakers could understand clearly. So pls forgive my bad spanish xD