Ent's enchanted Kris

Freakstone

Question

Hey guys,most of you are having difficulties with the crafting process.Many cant level up,many cant get time and many dont get catalysts.

In the ent's enchanted kris,For crafting 2 ethereal catalyst are needed and To craft Ent's enchanted staff you have to use 2 ethereal catalyst.  :bad:

Seems unfair,as rogue/bds need 2 1 handed weapon,The kris should have 1 ethereal  catalyst which is complementing its damage(82)if u have 2 daggers you get 129.6~130.And 2handed axe attacks more than this.

Well,i guess we should put 1 ethereal catalyst in its craft.Same with lvl 20s weapon and other melee types(one handed)

I guess,I am right in this  :sorry:

16 answers to this question

Ya, np, but no for lvl 20 wpns  :wacko:  also...........

18 ethereal for staffs. 18 for one-handed sword..Should be 9  :blush:

18 ethereal for staffs. 18 for one-handed sword..Should be 9  :blush:

Mmmm half the amount, you could say that before, yes I'm in ;D .

Mmmm half the amount, you could say that before, yes I'm in ;D .

ya rogue's weapon are more costlier than the staffs  :bad:

What's next? Rogues and bds should have their amp success percentage doubled because they use 2 weapons?

dumass :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Yes, all 1 handed weapons should have their amplification success, AND great charm success doubled. It's seems fair to me, if It's not already rue.

not based on amplification and greater enchants  :unknw:  then the system will be disturbed.I am just concerned that crafting weapon is hard,Already  catalyst are kinda hard to get.So decrease the catalyst consumption cuz we need 2 alike weapons

What's next? Rogues and bds should have their amp success percentage doubled because they use 2 weapons?

clearly somebody, not saying names or any thing
, doesn't know that one handed weapons r already easier to amp than two handed

Yes, all 1 handed weapons should have their amplification success, AND great charm success doubled. It's seems fair to me, if It's not already rue.

Facepalmed through my brain, where do I continue?

clearly somebody, not saying names or any thing

, doesn't know that one handed weapons r already easier to amp than two handed

You got any proof excluding other player statements?

Facepalmed through my brain, where do I continue?

And how do you think that it would be unfair? Curious to know.

And how do you think that it would be unfair? Curious to know.

Rogues deal the highest amount of damage in the game. If they had that advantage, everyone would be playing as a rogue and running with +10 weapons. Same goes for bds. All classes that can use 1-handers are good with it so they would probably switch to that. And all the classes that can't use 1-handers would cry here in the forums and annoy people. And devs would be earning less money but nobody cares

My POV

Rogues deal the highest amount of damage in the game. If they had that advantage, everyone would be playing as a rogue and running with +10 weapons. Same goes for bds. All classes that can use 1-handers are good with it so they would probably switch to that. And all the classes that can't use 1-handers would cry here in the forums and annoy people. And devs would be earning less money but nobody cares

My POV

if u think catalyst are easy to collect  :facepalm: get 10 of them for me.What happened now?Silver tongue turned to lead? :facepalm: :facepalm:

and dude please,Rogues find it harder to amp from+9 to +10  :facepalm:  See previous topics,One handed weapon/shield amping success was increased(no percentage given) its like amping 2handed weapon

if u think catalyst are easy to collect  :facepalm: get 10 of them for me.What happened now?Silver tongue turned to lead? :facepalm: :facepalm:

and dude please,Rogues find it harder to amp from+9 to +10  :facepalm:  See previous topics,One handed weapon/shield amping success was increased(no percentage given) its like amping 2handed weapon

Catalysts are supposed to be hard to collect, stop crying

And you're saying 1h and shield amp success rates were increased and you want them to be inreased even more?

Some deep logic right here, not even going to try and dig

Catalysts are supposed to be hard to collect, stop crying

And you're saying 1h and shield amp success rates were increased and you want them to be inreased even more?

Some deep logic right here, not even going to try and dig

lol,AMPING IS ANOTHER TOPIC.ARE U RETARD?I am saying that catalyst consumption should be decreased because we need to create 2 one handed weapon,decrease the craft experience if you want :)

O hey "retard" wasn't quoting you anyway, you just jumped in the train

And nothing should he changed for 1h weapons because some classes don't use 2 of them so it would give them an advantage

O hey "retard" wasn't quoting you anyway, you just jumped in the train

And nothing should he changed for 1h weapons because some classes don't use 2 of them so it would give them an advantage

This is not balanced.Two handed weapon need 2 catalyst  :unknw:  n one handed needs 4  :unknw: .Somehow decrease the craft experience and give 1catalyst per weapn(one handed) then it should be balanced.

Amping 2 one handed swords and amping 2handed weapons if u wanna amp to +7 or any other takes same amount of signs.Shouldnt one handed have 1 catalyst?