Increase Death knight stun

I know almost everyone gave up on this class already, but i will give a few last attempts before join the quitting team.

Here i come to suggest an increase on death knight stun in his already existent skills.

First, Exhalation of darkness, which is stunning the target for only 1.6 seconds.

This skill description says: "The target will be stunned for a few seconds."

A few seconds would mean at least 2 seconds, so i suggest a stun between 2.6 and 3.0 seconds on this skill.

Why? cause it would be enough for the target to at least miss one hit while he is under the stun, making this skill stun actually usefull for something.

Second, Threads of darkness, which is stunning the target for only 1.4 seconds. (not really sure if is stunning cause the target can use skills in these 1.4 seconds he wasnt supposed to move or use skills)*

I suggest a stun between 3.0 and 3.4 seconds on this skill.

Why? Cause it would be enough for the death knight to at least deliver ONE hit at target before he can move again. As of this moment, targets pulled by this skill are running away before getting a single hit. (And as everyone knows, this skill can only be used once every 30 seconds, so it would be nice to have some benefit from it).

Well Devs, can these be made?

It will be appreciated to be put in equal power with the others once again, thank you.

I know almost everyone gave up on this class already, but i will give a few last attempts before join the quitting team.

Here i come to suggest an increase on death knight stun in his already existent skills.

First, Exhalation of darkness, which is stunning the target for only 1.6 seconds.

This skill description says: "The target will be stunned for a few seconds."

A few seconds would mean at least 2 seconds, so i suggest a stun between 2.6 and 3.0 seconds on this skill.

Why? cause it would be enough for the target to at least miss one hit while he is under the stun, making this skill stun actually usefull for something.

Second, Threads of darkness, which is stunning the target for only 1.4 seconds. (not really sure if is stunning cause the target can use skills in these 1.4 seconds he wasnt supposed to move or use skills)*

I suggest a stun between 3.0 and 3.4 seconds on this skill.

Why? Cause it would be enough for the death knight to at least deliver ONE hit at target before he can move again. As of this moment, targets pulled by this skill are running away before getting a single hit. (And as everyone knows, this skill can only be used once every 30 seconds, so it would be nice to have some benefit from it).

Well Devs, can these be made?

It will be appreciated to be put in equal power with the others once again, thank you.

That will make dk Op.Impossible to increase stun of Threads of darkness but stun should be maxed to 2secs in Exhalation of Darkness.

Atleast BD's skill should be balanced because 2 skills cause huge amount of stun(6-7 seconds combined)

That will make dk Op.Impossible to increase stun of Threads of darkness but stun should be maxed to 2secs in Exhalation of Darkness.

Atleast BD's skill should be balanced because 2 skills cause huge amount of stun(6-7 seconds combined)

for one, bds stun combined is 8.8 seconds (max hamstring 5seconds and rush 3.8 seconds, maybe rush can go even higher than this).

sorry, how would this make dk OP? please share your reasons.

and to enlighten my day, dk with less than 2 seconds stun is good for anything?

for one, bds stun combined is 8.8 seconds (max hamstring 5seconds and rush 3.8 seconds, maybe rush can go even higher than this).

sorry, how would this make dk OP? please share your reasons.

and to enlighten my day, dk with less than 2 seconds stun is good for anything?

Hamstring highest 4.5secons :facepalm:  rush is 3seconds lvl 3(guess lvl 4 =4seconds)Provide rooted information please :)

Exhalation of darkness cool-down should decrease atleast,but the thread of darkness stun time should increased to 2secs max,cuz thread of darkness(cooldown time is low)atleast Hamstring and rush have quite a good cool-down.2 Stun back to back it gives around 7secs stun continously,enough to OP the target

Stun: Completely stop from hitting.

Disable: Allows hitting without using any skill.

i can tell more difference  :unknw: stun removes targeting from that player,needs to aim the target again.

Hamstring allows to use normal attcks if u retarget.Stuns for 2seconds then dissable the target

Yes, pummy is right, the difference between stun n disable should not be ignored. But have in mind rush is an area stun skill, not single target.

And i recorded videos from the game and used a sotfware to time precisely how long those skills last, thats how i got to dk and bd stun/disable times.

And yes, is extremely accurate as i checked it frame by frame. One frame for every 0.067 seconds. If you needed these infos.

Exhalation of darkness cool-down should decrease atleast,but the thread of darkness stun time should increased to 2secs max,cuz thread of darkness(cooldown time is low)atleast Hamstring and rush have quite a good cool-down.2 Stun back to back it gives around 7secs stun continously,enough to OP the target

Please dont get me started at those "good" cooldowns on bd rush and hamstring (8.8 seconds of stun+disable spam), the topic is not about them anyway.

Back on topic, you confusing the skills, threads of darkness is the one with high cooldown time.

And you didnt share your argumment of how my suggestion would make DKs OP.  Im still waiting for the why's  :good: