Will the game be able to stay outside of RU-Server?

Speedom

Ok many gaming companies are blocking Russian server or having some form of discontinuing. Biggest fear is many long time of hard grinding players who put a huge investment into this game, will probably come to the end. If that were to happened with this game, are we guaranteed refunds? Since there could be a possibility this game will no longer be available outside of Russia Server, we all need to know this. Like this game is still in Google Play and Steam. 

Edited by Speedom

i do agree we need to know such, with the ongoing events i think its required some statement to know how the game will go

Pretty sure they have the right to shut the game down at any point without needing to refund anything. They should give a warning though.

Considering they might have financial issues they will probably want to keep it running as long as possible.

2 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

Pretty sure they have the right to shut the game down at any point without needing to refund anything. They should give a warning though.

Considering they might have financial issues they will probably want to keep it running as long as possible.

Doubt them shutting down the game. It's the players that are not Russians that this game will lose. That's a lot players.

hope all goes well, i remember u moved ur servers to europe country i think long time ago or maybe mistaken

i hope Russia and Ukraine issues will be solved in peace or else: