A few questions regarding warlock

Matotuxs

Is warlock overall a good class? What are its pros and cons and how well does he perform both as a solo class and a team player? It looks like a fun class with an interesting style and i want to try it

20 minutes ago, Prayer said:

hahahahahaha:piggy:

Yeah, i've read the russian forums on this topic and i must say its sad that such and interesting class is abandoned

Oh well back to the hunter class i guess

• 2 weeks later...

Pros:

Mana build is really good for 1 skill to do the highest dmg in the game. Cheap to to build for mana and mana regene.

Can make make a target(s) take extra dmg. Great debuff class.

Great for mobs that will make tankers love you long time.

The coolest skill animation in the game in my opinion.

Great in a group fight

Cons:

Very Squishy.

+9 is recommended for endgame.

Need 30% solidity at minimum(even with lifesteal gear).

Struggle against anti cc build or skill characters in pvp.

Not a beginner friendly character.

Edited by Speedom

The class does need some work but I will say that it is very useful in Battle for Territory. But it will be very expensive to be "decent" as it's of course very squishy but it is a glass cannon. Many tanks such as I love to see warlocks in my party

8 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

The class does need some work but I will say that it is very useful in Battle for Territory. But it will be very expensive to be "decent" as it's of course very squishy but it is a glass cannon. Many tanks such as I love to see warlocks in my party

can also give good help on killing bosses by applying grimoire on the boss, wich in the last content showed to have an massive amount of deffence, allowing for a great damage boost to all the party and minions too

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2022 at 4:14 PM, Matotuxs said:

Is warlock overall a good class?

Nope. Save your time and money. Play chieftain.

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by TheCaster

On 6/1/2022 at 1:29 PM, TheCaster said:

Nope. Save your time and money. Play chieftain.

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

warlock more fun than chiefs and now most of top guilds recruiting locks :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

19 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

warlock more fun than chiefs and now most of top guilds recruiting locks :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Don't do it. If you put the same amount of time and money into any other character, you'll have a much better time in ws.:Penguin1:

Speaking from experience lol. They nerfed the character too badly for it to be useful in anything now. Everyone boasts how it has too much control when now almost any character can use full stun cycle with the right build.