[2011.12.30] Happy New Year!

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Warspear Online team congratulates you with the upcoming New Year and Merry Christmas!

Saying goodbye to 2011 we would like to remember all the good things that happened in that year. During all the past months we have worked together in order to make Warspear Online better, and we hope that we made it! Our team thanks you for that you have stay with us and continue to share together the joy of new discoveries! Your support inspires us to new ideas - in 2012 you will see the new adventures and new gaming experience will make your time in Warspear Online even more exciting and varied.

We believe that through our joint efforts in the coming year Arinar will flourish with new colors! Let your holiday spirit stay with you during all 2012! In this magical holiday we have prepared for you nice gifts - and we do not intend to stop there!

Until January 10, the prices of all items in Miracle Shop were reduced by 20%. Buy and make gifts to your friends!

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

Опубликованное фото

Happy new year.

will there be any announcement about 2.6 release date as you guys going on holiday?  or we wait apple for this week?

Dear players,Unfortunately, the Christmas holidays in Europe and U.S. completely stopped the review process of Warspear Online at Apple AppStore and Nokia OVI Store, so we have to move the start updating to 2.6 on the moment of its publication in these stores. We do not know the exact date when a new version will be approved, but it will happen no earlier than 3 and no later than January 11 .Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

:wacko:

I havebeen alwayz told u duck Apple and Nokia (Android And Symbian ovi), Better eat bananas. I hate bananas anywayz =D But apple throws me up now, cuz update sux. Why u apple nerds need holydays, i did work at 23-27 dec and work  at 31 dec and 1st january to.

merry christmas and a happy new year to the entire Warspear community, the team and to u mr. Kuzmitch!! u have been an important part of 2011! P.s. - drop me a rare costume in my surprise gift pls! :blush:

thank you for all your work on this marvelous game----best mmorpg on my phone---dont care what others think this is fun --- Happy new Year may it bring you joy and knowledge

20% off, comon do yall really want us to buy stuff even before the update happends! At least give us the update first, then give the discount on stuff in the Miracle Shop so we players can know wats going to benifit us for the dungeons! Either that or extend the discount after January 10, all the way after the update happends.(just my opinion) :clapping:

Happy New Years!!! :shout:

I dont really care bout new year,wheres new update?

Be patient :) the problem is not from kuzmitch, the problem came from apple because apple got long holiday..

why u are waiting this update? its nothing special just new way how to get more mcoints buying reasons  :diablo:  i think the game should be P2P so what all mshop items can be buyed at the shop.  :mega_shok:

Happy new year to all admin, moderator, devs, and all players. Hope new year brings new change in warspear, hope money will stop rule the game.. Btw, any event for upcoming chinese new year on 23rd january kuzz??

Merry fcukin new years to warspear coumunity, i wish a succesful year to AIgrind and wish all the team a safe and merry time during this festive season.

For all my friends and associates in emerald, i wish the best for all. Succesful drops, merry elf destroying, great wealth and a happy time for us all.

2012! 00:14 is my time and im DRUUUUNNNNNKKK cheers guys  :drinks:

Merry fcukin new years to warspear coumunity, i wish a succesful year to AIgrind and wish all the team a safe and merry time during this festive season.

For all my friends and associates in emerald, i wish the best for all. Succesful drops, merry elf destroying, great wealth and a happy time for us all.

2012! 00:14 is my time and im DRUUUUNNNNNKKK cheers guys  :drinks:

Better lvl up to 18  ;D  Party party  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Let's just say 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!' ;D . And enjoy 2012, coz it's our last year of our HUMANITY :pleasantry:

:shok: I'm scared  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Some ppl said that 'Aliean's will take over earth' :tease: . And guess what Mercurial will be the first one to marry an Aliean wommen ::) . Happy New year to u Mercurial in Advance ;D