why 1 shudnt b an mc

GaGa

:( I think this puts a direct effect on ur way of thinkin: being an mc.

idk bt i guess u guys think more negative than usual. i have seen supercool elfs people :drinks: that never kill mcs and live at peace untill quests or war. being an mc puts u to a centre of negativity. u think like a damn twistd mind :tease: :spiteful: :wacko: and do ♥♥♥♥♥y things to screw others. i know that the game is based on the two group tussle but when one group is good with u, u shud return the favour or at least learn to behave. if u choose to b mc, ur loss, u will b an arrogant person, unless u kno how to control it....

i got example: sm old frnds who switched mc class frm fb, talk trash to their old frnz now, n do stealing farms etc...heres a watchful scene how thy betray our trust again and again

7221_.png

7222_.png

7223_.png

7224_.png

cutie, idk wts with u..like a useless stingy wasp, u cmpete with low lvls :facepalm: .

secondly xspartanss, u started it chicken, u live on radioheart's mcoins...still i own u everytime..its people like u who turn nice people to freaks...ur life is over on elf lands in any of ur hero.... :diablo: :diablo:

there r people like kickz, jeheweler, warboy, knightz, chronoz, goarthur etc that earn respect in a way...v can own u bt we arnt noob kids who get happy for a kill n run around clappin ol day...

Advice: go socialize a little and rest ur soul :lol: :lol: :friends: :drinks:

NB:not saying cutiee is a great player  :pleasantry: . just that she is violent at calm places n attacks frndly peopl too..

7225_.png

Wow Опубликованное фото Don't think everbody is the same not everybody listens at some point everybody kills check  below ss even though they were outnumberd we didn't kill them but a few noob elf & mc did try  :facepalm:

7226_.jpg

While I agree with you in principle, let me play devils advocate. 

It's a game from their perspective.  They put time and money into it too just like you. Do you really think they should care how you want them to play? 

Let people play however is fun for them without useless chatter.    :blush:

first of all its not complain...its just a show of how thy behav bad wen thy chose bad

and a few creeps make bad fame for respectful pro guys

They behave bad because they are bad in the first place, you just notice that now because now you are on the other side of the stick. Get it? When I encountered those people when they were elves they did the same thing especially when they know they can kill you. In any angle that you look, it is their ego that makes them act that way or they have fun messing with people.

i got a question ...gaga its ur mistake....in war....kill the enemy before he strikes first... :nea:

u knew u cant kill mc there at that time...because they outnumber you...then if they want to kill the outnumbered guys u shouldnt cry...in war all fair....

next time take my advice...there are 2 factions and our history is full of war...no need to socialize with em..

u want to friend with the prey? next time kill any mc on sight :( ...if u strong fight em....else run away...druid got root skill ;D

no need to wait for other guy to hit first :diablo:

ok call me crazy after reading this, im 8months old here and still lvl17 (used to c my idols harass and legionn in trade chat when i was lv1 :D )...coz im superlazy i get bored with collection dailies..i know the mc side is very gloomy and thy r anger-packed, but those mc in frst pic are our frnds in second and third too...we let a shared farm at aa and let em have grinch too, but the two freaks spart. and cutiee started the war idk why.. :diablo: :diablo:

windlass, ;) dear i hope u agree when u get elder while playing, u make frnz in other faction too who dnt attack u on any passing by or unless thy have quest..but some noobs who buy from mshop all daily items, level up fast and dnt learn this understanding of co-existence :( :( ...

and for what its worth, u justified my statement, "why not to be an elf" coz mc side provokes u to establish that mc r stronger than elfs, but all thy prove is thy r stingy and villainous, while elves r elves at heart  O:-) O:-) :drinks: :friends:

alonso and combustion8, guys im talkin bout what if out of 10 mc 6 r ur known frnz who dnt atack, but 4 of them start it and kill sm elf and create chaos...atm thre are ultra noob freakz who r lv18 and dnt know wt is "repute" what is "faction" but they can buy anything they want....

at least in elf boundaries most people listen to us....when our frnds needed co-op at horror or something we helped for there quests, we tell people to not atk our allies and they didnt...but those headstrong mcs wont get the hang of it

Gaga u cant say that mclan is bad bcoz of certain peoples here

not all of us are like that

It oftenly happen to my party too while farming then suddenly a bunch of stupid elf come and attck

I know its sucks

afterall I think this topic isnt important

Aaahhh you still at it first windlass is an adult with 3 characters over lvl15 and he is not the kinda guy who would buy mshop items and lvl up as per cutieee mostly spares no elf thats how she is & spartansss used to be an elf first and kill mc now he kill elfs its not only him i see many elf players playing on mc side and allways ready to kill them idk why they got this grudge against the faction they used to play but thier anger doesn't makes us stingy but shows that there is something wrong on ur side which people tend to hate i dont even have to make a statement but just for the record there are people on ur side who spend mcoins on themselves and when they are out of money they force other players to sell mcoin items there were days when elf exploited thier numbers to farm on mc grounds so its simply goes too show why a few mc are enranged on site of elf its ur own factions fault who thought us to provoke and be stingy.........

LOL I do understand that but to stereotype people or mc as evil or anything like you said because of some people is childish. We both have those in each sides and as Coolstallone mentioned spartanss when he was still playing his BD always attacked MC, and Cutiee has been like that eversince, I can name a lot of elves that also do those things, Djabrix was even an ass when he told that he wont attack questor and yet he did and brang more elves. Oh and for the record I do have elf friends, Cevilone, Gerza, Technoilfe etc.

edit: It often happens to me that some elf initiates the attack then when i fight back and some other elf/elves arrive that I look like the villain that attacked first and whomever he sees.

@Gaga - you even killed one of my characters multiple times yesterday even if I was just passing thru, I don't hold a grudge against that, this is WARspear after all but it's all about mutual respect.

sigh gaga if u are gonna complain y dont u actually do something about it, like level up, get stronger, etc. i get your point about how ridiculous that is that people attack and kill on sight. its not just pros though, i had 3 elf noobs trying to kill me yesterday. its ridiculous how people do that, if they want to kill go level up and stop trying to kill me at level 12. u wont win. so why dont you go level up some and maybe spend a few dollars here and there on mcoins, amp a bit, farm spheres, etc. but i dont think u should gang people because its just showing how much trouble u have to kill them. level up and prosper elf and mc alike.  :drinks:

no complains snowy. u r sm egoistic kid who finds showing others down :D :facepalm: :facepalm:

im lv17 and i cn kill most non mcoiners..

except for bg set i have everything on a 238 heal and +5 staff, with a hard-earned gold and no mcoin support...u want to show that personally ur shaman is superior then ok, yea u may b.. :unknw: :unknw:

the complain is just about this..ultra rich kids will never experience that friendship between factions which old players feel...its less in elf side and i can say this becoz hi-lvl guys limit the newbs...but the unending pressure frm mc side will break the inter-faction bonds :(

and dnt show like ur sm super-shaman MY FRNDS EISHA AND MANY OTHER DRUIDS CAN KILL U IN 3 HITS (need i not remind the pvps 2-0 and she was only 20%damaged), SO TAKE THIS DRUID-SHAMAN GRUDGE TO OTHER POSTS. ALL I WANA SAY IS U R LV18s, U GUYS SHUD HAVE COMmAND OVER UR PEOPLE.

MY FRNDS EISHA AND MANY OTHER DRUIDS CAN KILL U IN 3 HITS

Go ask eisha how I killed her solo in arena while she was full moon magic and I wasn't

lolololololol this whole post makes me laugh, ive seen some things on many mmos, but nothing like this. pure gold!

anyways, why argue that one shouldn't be mc?, or that one side is greater than the other in terms of character?, i have avis in both factions, and the people are the same. they don't act any differently in mc than fb. the only difference between the two is population. with that being said, go play an mc avi. start from beginning and don't ask your high lvl friends for help. just get help as you go along as if you didn't know anybody. then when you get to doing your later quests near nadir. see whos more brutish. see how many times youre just walking along and get killed for no reason at all. there really is no difference at all between the attitudes of either side.

one last thing. did you happen to read the title of the game?  WARspear...does that sound like were supposed to be loving neighbors? are we supposed to be helping each other quest and dancing around like fairies because a few people who can't take a lil foul play in a game designed for that very purpose? its made for us to kill each other like savages for whatever reason we see necessary. if you wanna play a game like that, go play farmville! whining and crying gets you no where :)