mc or fb

perezkilla

who wins more wars  

51 members have voted

1. 1. who wins more wars

• mc
    • fb

Question

Hahaha... I played with my BD on Sapphire yesterday.

Chronoz and 2 more mc's raped Camp-Gasphel for a long time. The brave guys ran around killing lvl 12-13 and had a great time. haha  

The sad part was that noone of higher lvl elfs came to help. not 1...

After maybe 10 mins (or more) 3 stubborn lvl 12 and 1 weak lvl 13 (me) managed to stop the raping of the Camp.

sorry bout off topic...

I think MC win most (important) wars cos they know how to stand up for eachother. FB from my experience dont...

Then there is the question of which wars count..

Anywho... just wanted to share.

I love hunt everything red-moving....:)

MC wins most wars cause they don't charge in 1 by 1 to traps and dying 1 by 1, unlike elves who want to peak through crossing thinking they have stealth then BOOM :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember that time in elf lab, 8 mc vs. 13 elves, they came in 1 by 1 dying  :lol:

mcs will always wins cause they got tankers with 3000hp, rogues with initial 1500!dmg and shamans with blind+earthquake

what elfs got? bd that cant hit shamans, that just give up fight a rogue, that just let a barb kill cause he know its impossible to win.

rangers that only win if u lucky enought to get 5 bullets on ur head and dont die

druid that i dont ever need to talk  :wacko:

mcs will always wins cause they got tankers with 3000hp, rogues with initial 1500!dmg and shamans with blind+earthquake

what elfs got? bd that cant hit shamans, that just give up fight a rogue, that just let a barb kill cause he know its impossible to win.

rangers that only win if u lucky enought to get 5 bullets on ur head and dont die

they have no life spammers too, don't forget

not to mention they have the smallest brains, rich noobs who dunno what skills are, people who always quit, gay emo kids who love spoons & ketchup, gay people with bad english, lifeless kids who spam allot, last but not least that noob named Lucas, he really sucks and cries all the time and his brain must be expired... yeah, that's some things that elves have,

not to mention they have the smallest brains, rich noobs who dunno what skills are, people who always quit, gay emo kids who love spoons & ketchup, gay people with bad english, lifeless kids who spam allot, yeah, that's some things that elves have,

u realy think that all elvs is like this? me too?  :shok: