mc or fb

perezkilla

who wins more wars  

51 members have voted

1. 1. who wins more wars

• mc
    • fb

Question

elf cuz thy r sane and full of life...elf world is fun, mc world is nasty stinky n gloomy :P

+elf look haaawwt:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ofcourse fb,,coz im finish waste my money and my time in elf from version 0.1 :facepalm:

ELF: over powered, over numbered, two range chars, lots of rangers, better skills, all rich potters...

2 ranger vs 2 rogue or 1 rogue with barbar use shield = mc win,,ranger have low deff :facepalm:

rogue can make 2 vs 1 :cray: 

mc if you want a challenge and be outnumbered,  elfs if you want to be in easy mode.

ofcourse fb,,coz im finish waste my money and my time in elf from version 0.1 :facepalm: 2 ranger vs 2 rogue or 1 rogue with barbar use shield = mc win,,ranger have low deff :facepalm:

rogue can make 2 vs 1 :cray:

any ranger still having problems winning a rogue after 2.0 is an even bigger noob. im not even going to say how to beat them anymore as it's just obvious ....

well in spahire best ranger i think is iilarexii and mrx(2 ranger),,

try see when they vs kickz and afro(2 rogue),,

or kickz and barbar xspartan vs 2 ranger,,

im never lie,,mc win,,2 ranger just win demage,,but low deff and cant make 2v1

-stun 1 ranger,2 rogue with skill stealth+skil demage that enough :facepalm: ,ranger use scatter,,but die after use scatter,,coz 1x skill stealth almost make down 1/2 health ranger :facepalm: ,,

ranger can win with chance just 50% if rogue got traped :facepalm:

Right,  thats what i always try to explain to u XD

so this is a lie? and rogue always wins like scout said? fast to change ur mind.

if ranger is lvl 18 then pwns rouge xD. Mclan noob always they 2 or 2+ on me. Why 2 vs 1, im just da noob XD

imposible to beat kickz afro sakray xsartanass...take any 2 in any team they will win...their win rate 90%+

and i tell u after 2.5 its 100%..

any noob who thinks he can beat them pls show video...4.5k def :facepalm:  +10 x2 wepons :facepalm:

and moreover its always 2x1 in arena....gauge n stun..stil mc cry..maybe they know 1way ;)

imposible to beat kickz afro sakray xsartanass...take any 2 in any team they will win...their win rate 90%+

any noob who thinks he can beat them pls show video...4.5k def :facepalm:  +10 x2 wepons :facepalm:

and moreover its always 2x1 in arena....gauge n stun..stil mc cry..maybe they know 1way ;)

lol, +10 wpns etc makes all classes no balance, bring +10 ranger or barb will own them, even two shamans...

rich people own this game since 2.5...

my armr all still +8 and bow not want up from +7,,

stupid bow,,,when up + :facepalm: ,

btw im with vestorya can kill 2r but that 40% if they got trap,,

if with druid zinker almost all win :facepalm: ,,but im still not see rogue combo with shaman,,

All my equipment +0.. That makes me the weakest barb :yahoo: :tease: better use my money for new years night n the upcoming chinese new year on 23rd january..  8) the richest n the luckiest person with this amp thingy will rule the game.  :wacko:

lol, +10 wpns etc makes all classes no balance, bring +10 ranger or barb will own them, even two shamans...

rich people own this game since 2.5...

thats the mostly right fact  :drinks:

yup.. Absolutely true.. Better remove this amplify things. Its just dont make sense.. +10 weapon can do critical/critical skill damage more than 1000 point. Its crazy.. Most of our health point for lvl18 only 2200-2600. I guess a lucky player with +10 weapon can finish the fight with only 3 or 4 strike. ƪ(`˘з˘)ʃ

mcs... overpowered, spamming devs support (thats why they dont answer ur msg, cause gays spam their support to make elf even weaker), and cry all the forum, mcs will always win, still remember this : 2rogues killed 2 party at armors.

mcs... overpowered, spamming devs support (thats why they dont answer ur msg, cause gays spam their support to make elf even weaker), and cry all the forum, mcs will always win, still remember this : 2rogues killed 2 party at armors.

lol, luks,you made a new account to spam every topic about the same shit, always some drama,  go fight gwapito and say were overpowered.

Hahaha... I played with my BD on Sapphire yesterday.

Chronoz and 2 more mc's raped Camp-Gasphel for a long time. The brave guys ran around killing lvl 12-13 and had a great time. haha 

The sad part was that noone of higher lvl elfs came to help. not 1...

After maybe 10 mins (or more) 3 stubborn lvl 12 and 1 weak lvl 13 (me) managed to stop the raping of the Camp.

sorry bout off topic...  :blush:

I think MC win most (important) wars cos they know how to stand up for eachother. FB from my experience dont...

Then there is the question of which wars count..

Anywho... just wanted to share.

Hahaha... I played with my BD on Sapphire yesterday.

Chronoz and 2 more mc's raped Camp-Gasphel for a long time. The brave guys ran around killing lvl 12-13 and had a great time. haha 

The sad part was that noone of higher lvl elfs came to help. not 1...

After maybe 10 mins (or more) 3 stubborn lvl 12 and 1 weak lvl 13 (me) managed to stop the raping of the Camp.

sorry bout off topic...  :blush:

I think MC win most (important) wars cos they know how to stand up for eachother. FB from my experience dont...

Then there is the question of which wars count..

Anywho... just wanted to share.

Lol, you should see on emerald near commander bodyguards , 9 elfs on one side setting traps,  3-4 mc on other instantly blinding etc

they could have easily have killed us but decide to listen to cowards like "legendnia" and "jayrox" who says dont go it's suicide lmao, a lvl16 bd and knox were shouting go kill they outnumbered only brave elfs that were there,  still noobs didn't come, on emerald they wait 1 year with traps behind crossing,  sometimes when nobody is on other side but they to scaried to check, you should see it, after awhile 10 mc gathered and wiped them out, nia was first to RUN down when instead to stand and fight at quite even numbers,  rather die running

then they say were "overpowered" as an excuse.

at all, u can block us enter bg cave from main entrance, while we cant block u, the unique entrace with few elfs npcs, most mcs dont use, but our MAIN entrance is loaded of mcs npcs with a miniboss, then come 10-15 cowards that use blind to kill anyone there... no lifes

PS: mercurial is gay

at all, u can block us enter bg cave from main entrance, while we cant block u, the unique entrace with few elfs npcs, most mcs dont use, but our MAIN entrance is loaded of mcs npcs with a miniboss, then come 10-15 cowards that use blind to kill anyone there... no lifes

wow you lost your brain luks or just spamming shit without thinking now?

what's on the other side of bg cave exit?  mc friendly npc???? commander bodyguards will atk also,  elfs can block any entrance with traps, so wht u talking about you can't block? maybe the problem is "they can't think' we have to run through 8 goblins to reach that area, can easy block bg cave if go there, but that's to far away from kamp riff spawn isn't it?

Lol I'm guessing you're a 9 year old girl..... At least you whine like one.  :facepalm:

Try walking from legion compared to riff.  You might be surprised :facepalm:

luks elfs is owerpowered devs should rise mcs power about 2 times or lower elfs 2times bcoz its not fair. elfs have the best skills like: ss; hamstrinh;bee... msc should be more powerfull. and theyr dungeons boss should be not so strong and drop rate for them should be risen. dont u think so?  :blush:

i think lota rogue n also on elf side have serious mental problem,killing low leveled player,disturbing farming parties,n other lame behavior. i doesnt care if it is mc or elf,as long as you can have good friends who can behave well,it will boost ur morale n ofcourse ur mental to face the real world not only ws to be better person  ;)

i think lota rogue n also on elf side have serious mental problem,killing low leveled player,disturbing farming parties,n other lame behavior. i doesnt care if it is mc or elf,as long as you can have good friends who can behave well,it will boost ur morale n ofcourse ur mental to face the real world not only ws to be better person  ;)

just play farmville if you want a fight free game, no one will disturb you farming and no one will kill you...  ;)

this is a war game, what is the point of the game if there will be no fights...  you can be friendly and that is fine, but if you got killed, accept the fact that this is part of the "GAME"...  outplay your enemies, outwit them, but please don't outwhine...

the game will be really boring if there will be no rivalries either individually or by clan...

we can all be friends here in the forum, but in the game things can be different...