display idea (user friendly)

tydess

Hi altho my opinion may not matter Much i think players of ws wether be on mobile or computer should be able to pick their zoom display as they wish / set how far in or out they want many people have issues with view depending on phone type i belive it would be a great thing to let users pick their own zoom view and amount of quick slots (vertical being max of 7 and horizontal max of 12) that they wish just an idea to the devs please take this into consideration thank you for your time and efforts keep up the great work

About zooming, Idk, but I think I'll go with no.

About hotckey slots, it has been suggested & I'll go with yes.

Ive seen this idea somewhere around here... And i dont know why they dont fix that problem with small resolution. On my Ipad i can see my enemy in arena before we started (most of the maps - like the one with 2 bridges) and on my pc i cant see whats going on in the centre of the same arena map. Just redicolous !

And this is the reason why i dont play Warspear on my phone anymore. And never again. I cant target a single mob on HTC One... And thats not because the "small" screen u know.

Zooming in, nah.

Hotkey customization, yes!

same with me,though Ws window should be played in fullscreen and  window mode..Better for arena and stuffs

Pff idk why you wouldnt want to have ability for picking your own view of game those who said no are really stupid if u ask me bcuz i didnt ask u if u wanted it i made a suggestion

Zooming in, nah.

Hotkey customization, yes!

^i dont exactly mean zooming in i mean making it so a player can ajust view depending on their phones so they can see whole map or whatev they want cuz on my phone i can only see 5 steps away from me im screwed if elf come cuz i cant see them till its too late and they blitz me

{Zte engage v8000 by android}

Pff idk why you wouldnt want to have ability for picking your own view of game those who said no are really stupid if u ask me bcuz i didnt ask u if u wanted it i made a suggestion^i dont exactly mean zooming in i mean making it so a player can ajust view depending on their phones so they can see whole map or whatev they want cuz on my phone i can only see 5 steps away from me im screwed if elf come cuz i cant see them till its too late and they blitz me

{Zte engage v8000 by android}

Because I didn't want to accidentaly zoom in and out all the time. But if it is a setting in the setting menu, ok.

And you, don't call me stupid. If you post a suggestion at this forum people always give their opinions wether they want it or not, that's how it works here.

Because I didn't want to accidentaly zoom in and out all the time. But if it is a setting in the setting menu, ok.

And you, don't call me stupid. If you post a suggestion at this forum people always give their opinions wether they want it or not, that's how it works here.

duh,Why war?  :blush: Make a truce  :blush: