New equip

Santa Claus

Since we are getting closer to higher arena equipment(imo) wouldnt it be good if we had more options to chose from. Right now we have just 2 sets for each gear and one set is just based on critical that doesnt work on chars that dont have heal. And we are mostly left with 1 set since we dont have other options. As a tank player its really bad that there isnt any armor that have block. Instead we have dodge on normal and greatness armor . I think with other sets game will be more fun since rn some classes doesnt have options to put a fight since they are limited to 1 set and cant counter other classes. 

My guess is that  new arena equipment will take place during spring or some other event coming soon. I am really negative towards that because it is already super hard to get 1 piece of equipment valued by imperials. It takes people months just to get 1 piece. Adding various enchants to the current armors and equipment is a pretty good and smart idea.

Edited by Babyson