MORE PLAYERS

chopane

I have just return to the game again after a few years and yes I started in 2013 and I must say we need to get more players back on the game just like the good old days!!

9 hours ago, chopane said:

I have just return to the game again after a few years and yes I started in 2013 and I must say we need to get more players back on the game just like the good old days!!

Hey, welcome back! :happy01:

Welcome back! I do agree we need more players to join the game but unfortunately we don't have the exposure and people who play mmos on mobile seems to be too lazy to actually play the game and wants a auto play system and not just do it themselves

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, chopane said:

I don’t really like the auto play and I mostly seen people complain about the mobs not dropping xp situation.

Humm what auto play? :huh:

10 hours ago, Nolan said:

It's them games that have an auto feature to attack targets, spam skills and collect drops. It's a I'm too busy or trying to multi-task.

It's 2022, I would like the game to get more linear to free to play players. Higher gold rewards. Quest that gives rewards that are from the mcoin shop. Lets keep new players and make them invite their friends. All I see is old players making many characters. I'm one of them 😆

Edited by Speedom

11 hours ago, chopane said:

I don’t really like the auto play and I mostly seen people complain about the mobs not dropping xp situation.

To me that is just particularly lazy. Xp in my opinion should only really be given by quests. I like XP via milestones as I feel it's more rewarding 

On 3/8/2022 at 11:40 AM, Nolan said:

I meant if they added auto play I wouldn’t like it sorry for the misunderstanding.

On 3/8/2022 at 10:34 PM, Drakoknight said:

To me that is just particularly lazy. Xp in my opinion should only really be given by quests. I like XP via milestones as I feel it's more rewarding 

True plus that’s one of the aspects that makes this game different like I said I don’t have a problem with it.

Just now, chopane said:

I meant if they added auto play I wouldn’t like it sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yea, high amped player would abused it. I mean, it happened before when people was bot farming that was blocking questers. 

On 3/8/2022 at 9:51 PM, Speedom said:

It's them games that have an auto feature to attack targets, spam skills and collect drops. It's a I'm too busy or trying to multi-task.

It's 2022, I would like the game to get more linear to free to play players. Higher gold rewards. Quest that gives rewards that are from the mcoin shop. Lets keep new players and make them invite their friends. All I see is old players making many characters. I'm one of them 😆

Omg yes I couldn’t have said this better more rewards and everything else you said was perfect it would be awesome and I think alittle few advertisements for the game wouldn’t be so bad I love this game.