[2014.05.28] Symbian 3.13 update is available on our website!

r0land

Moderator roland@ nokia E5.. Many crush in norland if i'm already turn off sound still many crush

-_- please fix that

im playing now symbian ver3.13 i off the sound, the world chat the trade chat but still the game automatically switch off when i go the other side of map or on swamp teleporter.. And when i on warspear again to play my hero which is on swamp to go kotarava its now dead. wtf..

bug on swamp island only,irselnorth is perfect.

it's symbian.

r0land, can u fix problem Symbian on nokia e63, cant open game after download new version and already install ~

hi r0land@dev : I love Warspear use Symbian devices, but since there are problematic 3.13 version I'll leave it a while, because I can not open the application and use of Warspear as usual :'(

hi r0land@dev : I love Warspear use Symbian devices, but since there are problematic 3.13 version I'll leave it a while, because I can not open the application and use of Warspear as usual :'(

same problem here ;)

Whats the problem to get an android? All the problems will be solved.. Peace out dudes

me playing both,but with symbian is more fun .easy handling,battery n multitask.

E63 still cant open :( .. Before i got messej from u but still cant open game.

same, I still cnt open too  :cray:

are just me alone cant open this sweety game? Or someone cant to open new file? . 15x download and chace cookies all trash finis me delete, but what wrong? Why still cant open sweety game :D .. Serious this make me hurt .

I'm very disappointed with the new Ver. 3.13 on symbian.

So many bug that need to be fixed quickly...

Maybe some of people here (Or lot 'em, i guess ) have same problem like me.

-Apps closed automatically when you teleport from Zeneth-haft to other place

-When you crossing to other place the apps closed with itself (If you turn On the sound)

Symbian still cnt open game on nokia e63 I think because no have verifikasi on this  even I can install it but cnt open,

dev try fix it ,, thanks

:lol: lol not responding from moderator/developers :-D

Mods only take care of the forum. So we can't really give an answer about this lol

Stop buying Mcoins for a while, buy a new phone, there you go! You'll never have to complain again! ;D

ok ladygi

wts in game gold for real money to buy cheapo android phone, pm me :)

hope its not against some hidden rules

Mods only take care of the forum. So we can't really give an answer about this lol

Stop buying Mcoins for a while, buy a new phone, there you go! You'll never have to complain again! ;D

very Bad,i cannot buy new phone for game only. kkkkkkk

very Bad,i cannot buy new phone for game only. kkkkkkk

But you can call people, send messages, use increadible apps and shit. You should try lol

I will explain the solution :yahoo: , if you can not open this latest application, please download the application supporting Phytondegeneration.zip , then please install, and safe play. Good Luck all Symbian lovers