necros hp losing

Increase resilience means getting arena armor. Maybe you forgot all arena armors gives HP? Oh yeah! Don't use arena gears and put resilience runes instead. So you think a puny 10% resilience will work?

Not amplify armor- Oh seriously, do you ever think how much  defence added to cloth armors by amplifying?

Yep, I'm expecting you to say this.  And, do you also think that doing quest everyday can give you +8? Please share me how to. Maybe if someone did, he probably have an outdated staff trying to amplify in his lifetime. Oh hey Cigma! Not my problem if you're a poor newb! I'll only give advice to those who are rich enough to amp high!

There's no point explaining, despairs can't reply anything other than troll responses, nor ever took the class serious in arena, to understand in the first place.

"Im right, your wrong" Grammar nazi / mod mentality, that's all, so pointless.

To simplify, Necro HP loss need's to be changed, as Mana has been changed, now it no longer counter's each other, not REMOVED, just adapted, there's a reason necro is barely played.

To all the ridiculous hypocrites saying you don't need mcoin to play this game. Here's a practical example of the gold you need to save to amp one weapon from +8 to +9.

I wasted 700+ signs to amp my staff from +8 to +9 but im gonna be optimistic and say you need 500 signs to amp from +8 to +9.

You need to spend 400 gold on each try so that's already 500 x 400 = 200.000

You need to buy 50 sets of damage sphere and average price on market is 8k/set. 50 x  8.000 = 400.000

Finally, you need 50 sets of signs too. Let's say the average price is 20k/set. 50 x 20.000 = 1.000.000

Total = 1.600.000

Right now you can make something like 5.000 gold doing quests (not full reports, let's assume you are doing all quests everyday).

1.600.000 / 5.000 = 1.600 days

You will need to do all quests playing the game for 1.600 days (2 years and  5 months).

Now let's assume you get to sell some lucky drops from dungeons and lets reduce the time by half. 1 year and 2 months.

Awesome, if you don't spend miracle coins, you have to play the game for 1 year and 2 months doing all quests every single day and also going to dungeon everyday. Now please someone say again this game isn't only for people who spend real money on it.

you dont need to be +9. You just need to have fun

I wonder how longer will it take for you people to understand.

So far Sulla thinks im trolling and Cigma thinks im giving the solution as "get rich or go farm"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This topic needs to come back to the light :D necro is the only healer that has to spend life points to heal/shield, shouldn't that mean our heal/shield should be more effective

Edited by sixdog

You shouldn't revive this damn post, necro just needs a wise person that can choose his actions right to heal/dmg as much as he can and to also use the best suitable actions to save hp/mana

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Necros spend their own health to heal and shield(no other healer does this) but we don't get a BOOST to healing or shielding for our blood magic

omg we didn't know that :shok:

the fact that you stop because of the damage while moving is whats killing me. Its annoying as hell. If we are gonna use our blood for it, atleast reduce the mana to 7-10 or boost the healing-shielding.