necros hp losing

Because to save your allies you have to sacrifice some of yourself

Exactly :clapping:

And if your going to say-WHY PRIEST DOSENT LOSE HP

Priests arent like necros.They dont sacrfice a part of theirselves.

And if your going to say-WHY PRIEST DOSENT LOSE HP

You're*

Don't put me in the same potato bag as the other crying ducks here

I have no problems with Necromancers

Priests don't lose HP because their kind of healing is Holy, kinda, explains enough I guess

You're*

Don't put me in the same potato bag as the other crying ♥♥♥♥s here

Priests don't lose HP because their kind of healing is Holy, kinda, explains enough I guess

You know how to play as a necro :clapping: 

Why should i put a person who knows how to play as a necro in a crying potato bag? :blush:

Ty for the correct by the way :)

Seriously tried of ur shit despair , I'm guessing ur probably the "high amp " guy who thinks everyone around him speaks bullshit.

Put ur amped staff aside and get urself a lvl 20 2stat craft staff and then check how ur heal works, judging a class by ur high amp char doesn't prove shit.

U'll probably heal 680 of which 260 goes for casting heal+shield ,how the fk do u think ur puny 420 heal compares to the full 680 heal done by a priest?

And ran age smart as stop acting like u know shit about necro

Seriously tried of ur shit despair , I'm guessing ur probably the "high amp " guy who thinks everyone around him speaks bullshit.

Put ur amped staff aside and get urself a lvl 20 2stat craft staff and then check how ur heal works, judging a class by ur high amp char doesn't prove shit.

U'll probably heal 680 of which 260 goes for casting heal+shield ,how the fk do u think ur puny 420 heal compares to the full 680 heal done by a priest?

And ran age smart as stop acting like u know shit about necro

>"judging a class by ur high amp char doesn't prove shit."

>Suggest to use a shit staff to heal

The forum's necromancer's crying faggots in a nutshell

You're*

Don't put me in the same potato bag as the other crying ♥♥♥♥s here

grammar nazi on warspear forums....  :facepalm:

Dude, stop speaking as if you know everything.

I suggested to use a shit staff since u were stupidly arrogant enough to not see the issue in everyone's point of view

Ofc u have no problems using ur high amped staff cause it's faking high amped

Dude, stop speaking as if you know everything.

I don't know everything, I just know what I know

Ofc u have no problems using ur high amped staff cause it's faking high amped

There's the answer to all of your crying.

This necromancer's HP loss on skill cast feature was here since the start where Dark/Astral existed. No one seemed to have problems back then. Now with the united magic attack you can't heal high without a good amplification on the staff you use.

You want high heal on low amplification because you can't amplify; Understandable but impossible.

You want HP Loss to be removed because you can't amplify your staff high enough to balance the loss? You have no right to complain

Amplifying is hard but not impossible ,thats not the problem here.

Necros had around 2.8k hp max with hp set bonus, thanks to the updates hp has increased significantly so has hp drain, maybe its increasing faster than increase in heal , idk i wont do the math , im forced to use gear with no hp as set bonus in pve, and use hp bonus gear in pvp just so that i dont get 2 hit.

idk what u got against low amps but this topic is not specifically about u so try to think in the publics point of view since it seems u have forgotten being a low amped necro (or u never were) and ur not capable to thinking like the common necro

You want HP Loss to be removed because you can't amplify your staff high enough to balance the loss? You have no right to complain

about that.. first of im not some1 who cannot amp , but then again im not some who has 100s of k lying around since i dont mccoin

secondly , why should "I" try to balance the loss? Its a loss that no1 except necros have to face

Amplifying is hard but not impossible ,thats not the problem here.

And you're a lost cause at that alone since you probably didn't even bother reading my post

I think necro is OP, I really hope next update devs increase HP cost to 6% and nerf fateful connection and poison shield damage.

Pretty much

The HP loss isn't the big problem on necro, class has been balanced, since release, just harder to play for most people, PvP wise, necro v priest, or any healer, it is balanced, same amp, you will draw.

Pve , they have alway's been fine, but behind priest, due to the PvP advantage.

The only two problem's are, deathly eye mechanic, also fateful connection, both are useless, and lower the class.

I don't know everything, I just know what I know

Oh don't you? But you know about correcting other's grammar?  What a sweet treat.

And pertaining to the Necro's problem, can you please make a new Necro and never spend MCoins unto it? You'll never see and solve the problem if you don't have the problem itself. But obviously you can't. So stop uplifting yourself.

Oh don't you? But you know about correcting other's grammar?  What a sweet treat.

Im sorry that I like helping forum users by correcting their spelling typos

You'll never see and solve the problem if you don't have the problem itself. But obviously you can't. So stop uplifting yourself.

I've had the "problem" you mentioned, but hey! I fixed that! Want to know how? By amplifying.

Necro is too OP, they should change it so that staff amp doesn't affect heal. I mean if you have +10 staff you should do more damage but heal the same as +0 staff. Also nightmare stuns for too long, reduce duration by half. Heal and shield should have cooldown increased by 50% too because as it is right now, +6 BD cant kill +9 necro (need +7 BD  :bad: ).

Im sorry that I like helping forum users by correcting their spelling typos

I've had the "problem" you mentioned, but hey! I fixed that! Want to know how? By amplifying.

I never have any problems related to HP when im in dungeons or soloing bosses. Arena? Everything's fine aswell, just go with a party before you cry out loud about your class sucking in random fights.

Oh so now your sucking up your own statements? Never had any problems eh? Well I expected more from you but I guess I'm wrong. And hey! You said you've fixed it! So you're still pinpointing yourself and not the entire Necro community. And what do I see from you? From your screenshot and "solo farming extravaganza"? -An arrogant approach from a so-called "moderator".

And for your spelling correction help, I don't really think that the word your in the post

And if.your going to say-WHY PRIEST DOSENT LOSE HP

Priests arent like necros.

is a wrong spelling. Saying you're* is a more grammatical correction approach. Or shall we say, grammar Nazi. Don't worry, my English grammar mastery is far more better than yours. Want me to correct you too? ::)

Oh so now your sucking up your own statements?

I guess irony/sarcasm is really hard to see, even when a word is in apostrophes in such a total obvious sentence as that one.

(Hence "problem", which, incase you're also hardheaded to understand, It never was a problem)

So you're still pinpointing yourself and not the entire Necro community. And what do I see from you? From your screenshot and "solo farming extravaganza"? -An arrogant approach from a so-called "moderator".

I give the answer to your cries/necro community cries, amplify your staff and you won't have a single problem yet you're the ones not wanting to face the reality you're brought forth to.

Now what does me being a Moderator in EU-Emerald, PvP&Arena and Guilds have to do with here anyway? Or anywhere else?

And for your spelling correction help, I don't really think that the word your in the post

is a wrong spelling. Saying you're* is a more grammatical correction approach.

Okay so 'your' isn't wrong there is what you want to say?

Losing faith on you people

Pointless arguments are pointless.

Okay so 'your' isn't wrong there is what you want to say?

This is the internet, "ur" would not even be wrong here, non-sense correcting to create a image of perfection

Necro HP has been a problem for a long time for many people,

*the stagger

*you can not heal lower than 100-140 health,

also problem's the necro suffers from, not only the hp loss itself, that no amount of "amping" will fix..

"consumes less mana" is no longer a bonus, for any healer these day's they barely have mana issues, so reduced mana for health is void, no amount of amplifying will fix that too.

This argument is right and wrong, some people have other issues with necro not related to health loss, some mainly dislike losing HP, while other's are too perfect to have any problems with anything and instead enjoy calling other's crybabies, that's the way it is.

only retarded people say complaining about any aspect of a class is being a crybaby. BD shield, druid secret link, priest threads, paladin banner are just a few examples of things the devs balanced out because of the so called "crybabies". Think about it  ;)

I guess irony/sarcasm is really hard to see, even when a word is in apostrophes in such a total obvious sentence as that one.

(Hence "problem", which, incase you're also hardheaded to understand, It never was a problem)

Nope, I understand it from the start. No irony there. But guess what? You can catch a thief with his own words. Words problem and "problem" are both totally equivalent in your sentence since "problem" is still pertaining to the Necro's HP loss. But if you have ambiguities regarding to the antecedents of words, it's not my problem.

I give the answer to your cries/necro community cries, amplify your staff and you won't have a single problem yet you're the ones not wanting to face the reality you're brought forth to.

Oh really? So you've said: just sit back, amp, and enjoy. Yes that's totally correct but futile. Not every Necro can amplify high enough to compensate the gigantic loss. That's like: "Oh! I'm a Necro! A forsaken! I can heal 3 more mana than usual. But BDs can kill me in 3 seconds so I should try to increase my HP ! But heck ! I now heal myself very less. So I should amp, but I'm poor. So I just can't. How?". 

But for the most unfortunate, we can do nothing. Let the developers decide.

And we're not crying, but instead, we're giving a constructive criticisms 'bout Necros. 

"Oh! I'm a Necro! A forsaken! I can heal 3 more mana than usual. But BDs can kill me in 3 seconds so I should try to increase my HP ! But heck ! I now heal myself very less. So I should amp, but I'm poor. So I just can't. How?"

>"BDs can kill me in 3 seconds"

>"I should increase HP"

>Not Resilience

>Not amplify armor

If you are poor, do quests and get gold, not hard? Even +0's can get the gold easily via quests. Been there, did that. Amplification can come in slow but at least hey, you're still getting it;

This is the internet, "ur" would not even be wrong here, non-sense correcting to create a image of perfection

an*  lel

Well I can only point out I don't like the stagger when Heal/Shield is used while walking, but it's not a big issue nor a problem outside of arena by far

;;Answering partially because tl;dr

Well I can only point out I don't like the stagger when Heal/Shield is used while walking,

There we go, not hard is it, never a good idea to keep stuff hidden inside, let it out,

We are all necro's here, that share the pain too, this HP loss need's to be changed..

Don't put me in the same potato bag as the other crying ♥♥♥♥s hereI have no problems with Necromancers

but it's not a big issue nor a problem outside of arena by far

It's a nuisance, nothing more. Walking away from people and getting staggered of your own skills, that's all. I don't want devs to take it off or whatever you're imagining, it's fine as it is

Built in function to the game for taking damage. No can do anything about it.

swamp slug say hai

the thing I dislike about HP cost on shield seal for me is the stagger. payment of HP for skill is cool, its a necro yeah, it makes sense but a movement disability makes me :/ face. not to mention issues with bugscreen..

the actual HP loss should barely be a complaint, if youre the only healer bring merman/cat, watch your tanks HP, time it well with shield and heal yourself, if you really can't then dedicate slot in pt for sham or another necro, regen your ammy, dodge your rings, dance in a circle or lv a ranger

swamp slug say hai

the thing I dislike about HP cost on shield seal for me is the stagger. payment of HP for skill is cool, its a necro yeah, it makes sense but a movement disability makes me :/ face. not to mention issues with bugscreen..

tottaly agree with you

It's a nuisance, nothing more. Walking away from people and getting staggered of your own skills, that's all. I don't want devs to take it off or whatever you're imagining, it's fine as it is

Singular Biased Opinion vs The Majority, that's all.

It is no longer simply a nuisance, HP loss, and the negative's that follow with it, stagger, unable to heal under 140 hp, now have become a useless side-affect, without the "mana benefit", thing's have changed, to make mana barely noticeable against priest's or any other healer, that in past made it acceptable, same example as the "3 mana regen" bonus of the Forsaken passive, dev's haven't adapted too, but moderators are not to question ze masters.

Necro and DK, not only have the worst expert's, but are being left behind / forgotten by dev's, so people bring up these problem's, then troll's without providing any fact's or statement's to go against, just come and insult / and use generic "crybaby" responses, in most topic's of these classes..

So, HP loss should be altered, either to current max HP %, Remove the stagger, or adjust mana consumption to be less, to the current level's, the class is hard and not very fun for new player's, it's not about one person or the few who "got used to it", but the majority who want's a balanced game.

>"BDs can kill me in 3 seconds"

>"I should increase HP"

>Not Resilience

>Not amplify armor

Increase resilience means getting arena armor. Maybe you forgot all arena armors gives HP? Oh yeah! Don't use arena gears and put resilience runes instead. So you think a puny 10% resilience will work?

Not amplify armor- Oh seriously, do you ever think how much  defence added to cloth armors by amplifying?

If you are poor, do quests and get gold, not hard? Even +0's can get the gold easily via quests. Been there, did that. Amplification can come in slow but at least hey, you're still getting it;

Yep, I'm expecting you to say this.  And, do you also think that doing quest everyday can give you +8? Please share me how to. Maybe if someone did, he probably have an outdated staff trying to amplify in his lifetime. Oh hey Cigma! Not my problem if you're a poor newb! I'll only give advice to those who are rich enough to amp high!

There's a reason the russian forum isn't flooded with such topics

actually, russian forum have a topic about this same subject on necromancer section.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=114500.0

actually, russian forum have a topic about this same subject on necromancer section.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=114500.0

One is understandable but the amount we have here in Necromancer section and Suggestion/Support is just stupid

Sorry I forgot everyone is poor and can only complain/gets only spoonfed

Sorry I, too, forgot that lots of players are rich and just boasts. Earning 400k gold a month from scratch is just as poor as we.

Sorry I, too, forgot that lots of players are rich and just boasts. Earning 400k gold a month from scratch is just as poor as we.

if u complete daily quests ins and swamps some lab quest sell one or two items to daily quests for about 1k  you can earn ~10k gold it gives about 300k per mount but you need to spend some time in game

+ lucky from tower or swamps

To all the ridiculous hypocrites saying you don't need mcoin to play this game. Here's a practical example of the gold you need to save to amp one weapon from +8 to +9.
I wasted 700+ signs to amp my staff from +8 to +9 but im gonna be optimistic and say you need 500 signs to amp from +8 to +9.

You need to spend 400 gold on each try so that's already 500 x 400 = 200.000
You need to buy 50 sets of damage sphere and average price on market is 8k/set. 50 x  8.000 = 400.000
Finally, you need 50 sets of signs too. Let's say the average price is 20k/set. 50 x 20.000 = 1.000.000

Total = 1.600.000

Right now you can make something like 5.000 gold doing quests (not full reports, let's assume you are doing all quests everyday).
1.600.000 / 5.000 = 320 days
You will need to do all quests playing the game for 320 days

Now let's assume you get to sell some lucky drops from dungeons and lets reduce the time by half. 160 days or 6 months.

Awesome, if you don't spend miracle coins, you have to play the game for 6 months doing all quests every single day and also going to dungeon everyday just to amp a single weapon from +8 to +9. Now please someone say again this game isn't only for people who spend real money on it.

Edited by nabnecro