necros hp losing

Hello.

my necro is killeranox.

hp=3012.

my necro is losing  120 hp for every heal or shield i give to somebody.

That hp losing is really sucks, i'm just wondering if gm will change  this or no?????? i hope he will change it :) , thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

there was a topic about it, even suggestion to make the hp loss work towards the real time hp instead of full hp always.

e.g. ur necro full hp is 3k, but you were damaged and have 1k hp left, you would lose 40 hp to use the skills, instead of 120 always.

but hey, people claiming they play necros were all over it saying, "we dont need this".

so...blame your "own kind"?

but hey, people claiming they play necros were all over it saying, "we dont need this".

Stick to crying about your death knights problems

Necros are fine if you learn how to play them

but still BOTH expert skills are shit! really useless!!!

chasing me much?  :good:

i see 3 necros complaining about it, yet only answer to my post when i'm only mentioning about a previous topic.

but still BOTH expert skills are shit! really useless!!!

yes they are.

First expert skill is kinda weak but poisonous shield is really awesome even on level 1. You can combine both expert skills and the enemies will be almost paralyzed because of the multiple hits. On lab for example you can use poisonous shield on runner tank and then use fateful connection on mobs, the result is the mobs will take a lot of hits (more than tank) and they gonna stay behind. Also poisonous shield does very good area damage for a level 1 skill and i can imagine it will do even more damage on higher levels. Another example is on arena, you can use poisonous shield on someone who is being ganged and they will have easier time running away and do damage at same time. Oh and I almost forgot, if you cast poisonous shield on teammate instead of yourself, the damage will be counted as theirs so enemies wont change target.

there was a topic about it, even suggestion to make the hp loss work towards the real time hp instead of full hp always.

e.g. ur necro full hp is 3k, but you were damaged and have 1k hp left, you would lose 40 hp to use the skills, instead of 120 always.

u keep losing the same amount of hp while healing or shielding at any hp :X

im pretty sure because of the number of times i had lost full hp and having to self heal every once in a while, while killing high hp bosses like snorlar or dungeon bosses

Self heal is stupidly dangerous but essential  :bad:

101400_.png

101401_.png

101402_.png

u keep losing the same amount of hp while healing or shielding at any hp :X

im pretty sure because of the number of times i had lost full hp and having to self heal every once in a while, while killing high hp bosses like snorlar or dungeon bosses

Self heal is stupidly dangerous but essential  :bad:

yes, ik it works like that.

what i said in post was the suggestion someone gave in the topic.

to make the hp loss work on real time hp and not on your full hp always.

Necros have lower mana cost due to hp loss and quite frankly i like it. Sure it sucks when you cant heal yourself if you are under x amount of hp but i like my stuff hardcore.

Necros have lower mana cost due to hp loss and quite frankly i like it. Sure it sucks when you cant heal yourself if you are under x amount of hp but i like my stuff hardcore.

Its only 3 mana less than priest. I dont think any priest runs out of mana because of 3 mana per heal (11 mana regen on cloak, mana regen enchant on rings and belt). Decreasing heal and shield cooldown a bit (like 5%) would be a fair tradeoff but reducing 3 mana just doesnt impact anything.

• 2 weeks later...

true necro looses hp and now with new skills you run out of mana at half boss life when soloing... so weak now...

make more mana regen or passive life steal...but jeah necro used to do better

Stop using no-regen cape

Enchant your belt with regen

I never run out of mana regen, EVER, and i only have 48 regen

never ending story

paying hp its like legacy

why u compare priest when u use necr

look on yourself if u dont like yourself ,change it

if u dont like necro change to pries

im also not fan of hp reduce but guys

it like xx topic about necro is weak

not only necro entire game suck

why u dont comlain about weather OMG it soo rainy

some things CANT BE CHANGED ACCEPT IT!

Stop using nightmare, deathly eye, skills which you don't need

If you need nightmare to solo warrior of the sun/moon, amp your staff

Soloed with just poison spittle/shield, heal and shield

Опубликованное фото

got arena staff lvl 19 on 8

359 mdmg

i got this build:

poison 4/5 deathly eye 1/5 nightmare 1/5 shield 4/5 heal 5/5 poison shield 3/4

i use deathly eye, poison spittle, poison shield, shield and heal at boss solo

i run at half out of mana, maybe because of deathly eye spam, but since i got poison on 4/5 i wanna put on twice

any ideas?

nice shot by the way ;) just in the right moment^^

got arena staff lvl 19 on 8

359 mdmg

i got this build:

poison 4/5 deathly eye 1/5 nightmare 1/5 shield 4/5 heal 5/5 poison shield 3/4

i use deathly eye, poison spittle, poison shield, shield and heal at boss solo

i run at half out of mana, maybe because of deathly eye spam, but since i got poison on 4/5 i wanna put on twice

any ideas?

use poison sheld heal that all

Took exactly before i hit it again

I can video it if you really believe i just stood there regenerating

I use +8 night prince's staff, 3 poison 5 nightmare 3 shield 5 heal my build

Only tried with merman, it really helps

But i really believe a +8 armored necro with a good staff would be able to solo without merman

Also soloed Anax, without minion

Gridaur, without minion

Berengar Guards were ♥♥♥♥♥es, had to pot once atleast on each boss, using mermans

tell me your def pls! i try so long now, got 2,1 physical def or 3,3k mdef depending on used set. i so want to solo ajax or b3 without minion

Boss 3 and 7 are magical

Drogon Guntram are physical

Lambert magical

But dont forget the mobs on the last 3, which are physical

I have about 2.8k physical def with 2.9k HP on pve set, 3.8k mdef full mdef set

HP Regen is a dead stat

Practically useless to have it anymore unless you're really a stat lover of it

You need a high heal, thats all

Regen is getting cut in half in action mode, so even 50 regen (if you have 100 normal, halved in fight) won't save you anywhere

ok thanks for your tips, i also gave up on healing runes ;) and amped my staff..

with my full mdef set i got 3,3k mdef 1,7k physical but thats too low for b3 cuz of dmg combo from mob and boss, but maybe i need try b7

with full mdef set :)

okay b3 worked :D if not a single miss click and always make it to kill the shooter fast enough i can solo :)

but one lag i am dead xD

now i raised stun to 4/5 and lowered poison shield from 3/4 to 1/4 now it must go easy :)

thanks guys now there is action in the game again xD

HP Regen is a dead stat

Practically useless to have it anymore unless you're really a stat lover of it

You need a high heal, thats all

Regen is getting cut in half in action mode, so even 50 regen (if you have 100 normal, halved in fight) won't save you anywhere

true it isnt a great stat but on a tanking job like solo boss, the more the better.

true it isnt a great stat but on a tanking job like solo boss, the more the better.

Just went on ahead with pot and scrolls on 131 HP regen versus Sun/Moon warriors

And one with just 34 HP regen

It's no difference, really. The high HP regen didnt even help overally

• 2 months later...

and why only necros need to stop moving when casting heal or shield ,i don't understand this.....

Built in function to the game for taking damage. No can do anything about it.

Built in function to the game for taking damage. No can do anything about it.

i meant that only necros stop when doing healing and shield even if there is no one attacking u ,i think the only class which skills work like this....i hope u understand what i mean

thank god, some one started the topic.... Necros are supportive player, but they don't get support... And devs is focusing deep in elf or choosen rather than mc or forsaken... Priest heal is same as necro.. But they dnt loose HP.. Its hard to kill priest now, after all they got the power to escape with advantage on expert skill.. And necros expert skills are super flop!!!!! It just Sucksss!!!! Hope they fix this problem soon *z*

thank god, some one started the topic.... Necros are supportive player, but they don't get support... And devs is focusing deep in elf or choosen rather than mc or forsaken... Priest heal is same as necro.. But they dnt loose HP.. Its hard to kill priest now, after all they got the power to escape with advantage on expert skill.. And necros expert skills are super flop!!!!! It just Sucksss!!!! Hope they fix this problem soon *z*

3years ago mc always kick elvs asses now i think things change mayby in far future things change again,mc cry now in past elfs cry,soo always somone been crying u cant change that.But u know alway better then enemy cry  :good:

Future is now accept it.

I don't know why the HP loss is a problem to you all

a8e5b673d6.jpg

I never have any problems related to HP when im in dungeons or soloing bosses. Arena? Everything's fine aswell, just go with a party before you cry out loud about your class sucking in random fights.