[2014.05.28] Content update and server stop!

r0land

After this update I went to teleport from map 1 to map 2 by 270g in my character then force close and from the update to now I can't log in plzzz fix :'(

Add 9lvl weapon shop why u remove snorlax??????

Plzz add him:'(

1. Because of that Ethreal catalysts would get too cheap.

2. Go hunt the bosses if you want the gear.

3. They won't add them back.

4. Go spam OT somewhere else, ty.

Deltaman,

There are way more elves compared to mc at snorlar right now. And it feels like you never can move or atk when trying to fight them, their AoE skills are everywhere. And being a barb with the worst and weakest AoE skills doesn't make anything better.

Well if mcs wouldn't be that lazy and some more high amped players will show more interest elfs couldn't kill it that easy ]:> >:D :bad: :mega_shok:

:snorlax:  nice update but no have time to play much ws  :sorry: i come to only arena and kill mc in kota xD may b i come in new boss :D ty for somthing new

I got drop  :spiteful: :spiteful: [Common catalyst]  :'( :'( :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Warspear need to add 2 Snorlar more :spiteful:

Deltaman, Well if mcs wouldn't be that lazy and some more high amped players will show more interest elfs couldn't kill it that easy ]:> :diablo: :bad: :mega_shok:

Yupp. Was like a shitload of mc in there, then elves came. They killed everyone and then almost everyone gave up.  :facepalm:

Hello there, warriors of Arinar!

Do you like challenging battles and gorgeous reward? In that case we've got good news for you!

Demonologist is retiring, he's going to be raplaced by the ferocious new boss, yeah, his name is Snorlar. He will show a true meaning of word "challenge".

Good luck, brave warriors!

Yup,He is gonna "rap" with his cool sword  :blush: :drinks:

Warspear need to add 2 Snorlar more :spiteful:

u know this warspear :aggressive: not friendspear :facepalm:

OK so this boss's drops alligator suit also?

No dude..alligator's hand were chopped(I ate them,precisely)somehow devs brought thme back  :bad:

steal always in farm  between both the clams  :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Yeah, being a clam farmer is hard when they always steal between your clams.  :'(

There are way more elves compared to mc at snorlar right now. And it feels like you never can move or atk when trying to fight them, their AoE skills are everywhere. And being a barb with the worst and weakest AoE skills doesn't make anything better.

Say that to hassn or vommx lol

Опубликованное фото

MC win always

cool but its same as always , stupidly high hp boss , just take some time to die  , no fun ,

neeeeed more cool sanc bosses like sam hain was tricky to die , with alot possibility of failure , not just high hp , high dmg , no funnnnnnn

how about snorlar weapons skins ? would be cool too

Sorry elfs but it's not for today that you'll drop any item from this boss  :shout:

98643_.png

Elfs put in work lol this just happened taken buy my ranger nesserac :) new boss taken over ;)

98654_.png

98655_.png

98656_.png

Elfs put in work lol this just happened taken buy my ranger nesserac :) new boss taken over ;)

Legions rule in all servers  8)