[2014.05.28] Content update and server stop!

r0land

r0land, are at down shaman with staf is boss too ?

this is actually a new costume.

I sec0nd the m0ti0n. When will be the update of symbian? And other thing sir. Can you please make a kafra or sumthng that we can put our thngs?i mean st0rage? Even itll c0st 100g per use. And 0ne m0re, is there any other way buying mc in philippines?like sms? :(

Hello there, warriors of Arinar!

Do you like challenging battles and gorgeous reward? In that case we've got good news for you!

Demonologist is retiring, he's going to be raplaced by the ferocious new boss, yeah, his name is Snorlar. He will show a true meaning of word "challenge".

Опубликованное фото

But bounty for his head will also be awesome:

- Copper, silver, gold and mythril bars

- Unity sign

- Catalysts of ALL type

- Spheres of attack and defence

- Different minions

and last thing to get... Brand new Snorlar costume, because suit up, that's why!

Besides Alligator costume will get his hands back, battle is always better when you're experiencing it with your hands on.

Let's begin the hunt!

Servers will be stopped at 16:00 CET to add all the mentioned things.

Good luck, brave warriors!

BIGGEST WAR COMING  :bomb:  MAKE ELF DOWN  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

HEY MAKE SNORLAR DROPP THAT COOL Sword :clapping: :clapping:

or at least that skin :shok: :shok:

so ducking cool :crazy:

or its a fail update :aggressive: :blush: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Snolax... become boSS ;D ...

Admin... pls fixx this also...

1) Pala use Spear.. but spear not availble at shops..in any maps at elf & choosen side

2) BD can use axe... not avail in Melvindil-isle of firstbrn?

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

reset game :blush: make them go back to respawn :blush: elfs have to come again ;D

t was also nice to see a game in the Polish language, and there is a lot of such players, and certainly a lot of people interested by this August. :blush:

Yea a big war begins soon  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

bb demo  :'( :'( :'( cya

im crying too  :'( :'( :'( :'( :cray: :cray: :cray: :sorry: :sorry:

Hello there, warriors of Arinar!

Do you like challenging battles and gorgeous reward? In that case we've got good news for you!

Demonologist is retiring, he's going to be raplaced by the ferocious new boss, yeah, his name is Snorlar. He will show a true meaning of word "challenge".

Опубликованное фото

But bounty for his head will also be awesome:

- Copper, silver, gold and mythril bars

- Unity sign

- Catalysts of ALL type

- Spheres of attack and defence

- Different minions

and last thing to get... Brand new Snorlar costume, because suit up, that's why!

Besides Alligator costume will get his hands back, battle is always better when you're experiencing it with your hands on.

Let's begin the hunt!

Servers will be stopped at 16:00 CET to add all the mentioned things.

Good luck, brave warriors!

The Light side of the custome(leftside of body)looks kinda incomplete to me

Sorry I killed you five times Demonologist will miss you  :'( !!! Loved when u chased me when I was on AA hunt, I loved when I rooted mcs near you and u saved me from them!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Great content update keep up the great work this game is becoming even more amazing I have great faith and I see a great future for this game this company is definitely going to become a great company that actually listens to the players, you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work :)

pls give... nice Gift... this time pliss..

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Surprise Chest is THE BEST gift ever... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yeah monsters should drop a small amount of xp some players prefer to grind rather than quest the lazy select lol, but monsters should definitely drop some gold, you guys should make a couple really good ways to farm gold, I wouldn't add more than 3 different major ways to get gold or else it could cause inflation, as in hard monsters and enemies to kill but the rewards will be ok because many players do not like farming dungeons in order to gain gold just a suggestion

And by the way the BEST games are games that are run by the people if you listen to the people your game that you've created will be the total best by molding to players standards, its the same concept of United States Gov. System is based on