balance the ranger skill "beast trap"

sulla

If you played a rogue against fast players,  you would see nothing much has changed, they can be beaten then, and now.

same tactics,  instant root / scatter / blind / bleed /hamstrings, as soon as the rogue atked, but most atked the rogue instead so we stun >stealth there fault for being noobs.

yes the rogue could have gone back to stealth and waited forever for fight to end,

but we can still do that in certain  arenas.

just slightly harder.

mana regen in stealth should have been removed not ruin the skill, most other mmo it's permanent  with negative effects ,

but this is warspear,  like to piss off players and ruin balance.

ik.... no balanced in this game anymore ....

almost  :wacko:

I think the classes that are so unbalanced are druids and shamans. I have tried to fight rangers. It isn't that impossible with a bladedancer. But still bladedancers and rogues are the worst classes.

I think the classes that are so unbalanced are druids and shamans. I have tried to fight rangers. It isn't that impossible with a bladedancer. But still bladedancers and rogues are the worst classes.o

Lol druid is one of the weakest class!!!!!!!

And rogue is one of best class in game after shamn..it equals ranger of fb...u need to know perfect use of skill amd u winn matches with both bd n rogie...worst class is druid...best is shaman...rogue ranger bd barb good...bd espicially is quite good but u need skillful use of hamstring...i see many retard bd use it at wrong point of match or they use it on same player being hit...many triics ..i  find patener in ranger n bd perfect

...worst class is druid...

nice joke, try kill a Druid with 260 dmg 190 heal roots 5 and 2k hp, good luck with a melee class.

go play a rogue / BD noob.

Druid lvl16 with them stats can kill ANY lvl20 rogue or even BD no problem if he has wide area to run.

pay more attention to the game and the ability to run > root > heal > non stop, even works against ranger if smart enough to root when blessing is active and run to heal back to full health,  druid / shaman are the most OP classes when played by pro's.

nice joke, try kill a Druid with 260 dmg 190 heal roots 5 and 2k hp, good luck with a melee class.

Druid lvl16 with them stats can kill ANY lvl20 rogue or even BD no problem if he has wide area to run.

pay more attention to the game and the ability to run > root > heal > non stop, even works against ranger if smart enough to root when blessing is active and run to heal back to full health,  druid / shaman are the most OP classes when played by pro's.

Опубликованное фото I agree with this but even charge has 20 sec cool down can Heal the damage done easily which is to put simply all ranged classes  can easily kill melee class !!!!! P.S Ranger class is also O.P even in a hands of noobs

u ys never learn....i wont tell u the tactick now...not to share with noobs lol...bd +ramger is nightmare for druid..in fact 2 bd too can get em...but u need tactick...i find bd best to be in arena......u guys dnt know how to use ur class....learn to use skill than write 1k posts on forum...surely writing on forum wont make ur char better....so take advice try to find new tactick...which we use...and kill them...but i know emerald mc cant kill a lvl 16 druid coz they die by half naked no equip ranger lvl 14...so u guys have no hope.....let alone druid..

some ppl cant use anyclass and therefore are nooblords...eg...the one who postd above me....

u ys never learn....i wont tell u the tactick now...not to share with noobs lol...bd +ramger is nightmare for druid..in fact 2 bd too can get em...but u need tactick...i find bd best to be in arena......u guys dnt know how to use ur class....learn to use skill than write 1k posts on forum...surely writing on forum wont make ur char better....so take advice try to find new tactick...which we use...and kill them...but i know emerald mc cant kill a lvl 16 druid coz they die by half naked no equip ranger lvl 14...so u guys have no hope.....let alone druid..

some ppl cant use anyclass and therefore are nooblords...eg...the one who postd above me....

so Rangers and BDs are Druids enemies in game? I don't think MC has BD & Ranger class  :facepalm:

so Rangers and BDs are Druids enemies in game? I don't think MC has BD & Ranger class  :facepalm:

i only said bd is god enough to kill druid if he used brain...

for rogue maybe this maywork? i don know...stealth mercstrike 2 normal hit then gauge then again stealth...(ur gauge should be such timed that ur stealth is near compleation) then again quick merc and kill...with druid 1600-1800 hp...it should be enough...

for rogue maybe this maywork? i don know...stealth mercstrike 2 normal hit then gauge then again stealth...(ur gauge should be such timed that ur stealth is near compleation) then again quick merc and kill...with druid 1600-1800 hp...it should be enough...

I've tried PvP with a druid with equal gears and this is all I know, if the druid is on balance set - impossible, you'd need +10 swords to kill him. heal set - like you attacking beholder . :wacko: full moon set with low hp and heal - he is deads.  :yahoo:  it just depends what equip the druid is wearing.

BD won't be able to beat a Druid if he is a kiter, if he just stands shoots, root take one step back, shoot, then you can kill him, but if he runs allot and uses range attack for advantage, then yous dead.

no it won't work, the druid won't just stand there, he will instant root after you atk him, best you can get with druid or any class with a instant stun is maybe 4 hits if player is even faster, then 2 hits,

merci > atk then he roots you, won't stun fast enough if roots on hotkey rdy to use, not only that,

when he is stunned he still heals, so waiting stealth load while he is in stun just heals him further ..

1600-1800?? im talking about smart druid, not idiots who go full dmg with fury set, best set is light set, balanced heal / moon able to get 2k+ hp or more, i know this because my noob lvl16 shaman gets 190 dmg 190heal 2200 hp with NO amp staff, few boss drops, druid has even more moon and astral, you can't quick kill lvl20 druids, about BD i would have though they can't kill druids 1 v 1 same as blind, root him before he atks, but don't play druid or ever saw a arena match between them .

heal set / balanced druids is up there with shamans.

ya...its right...like spanish and sulla in arena..i can 0 dmg with them :spiteful: :pleasantry: coz sulla(stun)...spanish(blind and earth) :crazy:

yyneedd died within 3sec.. he was killed by nightmared in arena ..

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: what the heal :tease:

you love turur :spiteful: :spiteful: ape

sulla,how about decrease in rogue's gouge effect timing. lol stop complaining all classes got own good skills. you are sad cos last time you got killed by level 12 ranger.pro players never complains  :'( THumbs down for such topic!

And rogue is one of best class in game after shamn..it equals ranger of fb...u need to know perfect use of skill amd u winn matches with both bd n rogie...worst class is druid...best is shaman...rogue ranger bd barb good...bd espicially is quite good but u need skillful use of hamstring...i see many retard bd use it at wrong point of match or they use it on same player being hit...many triics ..i  find patener in ranger n bd perfect

You talk about how bladedancers and other classes skills.

I think you know how to kill with bladedancers but you don't know how to with a druid or shaman? They can just root or use earth quake and run heal.

What do you want for druid and shamans?

So elves must have weak skills instead of mc?, this is stupid, most of mc skills are cool, then elves musn't have cool skills?. If u mc player wants to balanced skills i think u already have it all on mc, see for urself, elves skill suck especially druid(swarm) and bd(hamstring now can be dodge an parry) then u want to turn it more suck?. Wake up guys wake up! Make a good solution not making it worse.

• 2 weeks later...

dnt cry.... ur shamans trap like 10 or elfs with "earthwake" what we can do?? nothing .. thats the game .. play it!!

Read first page before posting shit  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

i want some one to answer me isnt the gouge is an OP skill?

if 2 rogues on 2 druids they win..... why? cuz they gouge one then attack the other and when gouge ends the other rogue gouge again and still kill the other so its like 2vs1 so i dun wanna c ppl say ranger is OP ranger is just as a rogue....

i want some one to answer me isnt the gouge is an OP skill?

if 2 rogues on 2 druids they win..... why? cuz they gouge one then attack the other and when gouge ends the other rogue gouge again and still kill the other so its like 2vs1 so i dun wanna c ppl say ranger is OP ranger is just as a rogue....

This is why you have traps, kiting and common sense a rogue cannot gouge what he cannot reach this is just like asking " isn't range OP vs. melee how do melee even attack the ranged player when he stops when he gets attacked? ", LOL Rangers are OP, Don't act like a dumbass really, we all know rangers are OP, I've even seen rangers say that.. and they have fun abusing blessing  :facepalm:

idk how this useless thread gets bumped every now n then :wacko: :wacko:

Come to MC EU emerald, you will see how this is useful, you will 20 elves CAMPING and MULTIBOXING with 3-5 lvl 1-10 Rangers TRAPPING, Why don't you change all elves to Melee classes and then MCs can make lvl 1 shamans and spam Earthquake.  :facepalm:

Come to MC EU emerald, you will see how this is useful, you will 20 elves CAMPING and MULTIBOXING with 3-5 lvl 1-10 Rangers TRAPPING, Why don't you change all elves to Melee classes and then MCs can make lvl 1 shamans and spam Earthquake.  :facepalm:

quake too can be spamed...cant it be?

At lvl1 this skill last almost the full duration of cooldown, so low players can be used to put traps indefinitely on crossing this is not balanced, at lv1 the trap shouldn't stay 9 seconds or more,

this skill was suppose to be a counter to stealth , but at lvl2 this skill can be cycled it, stealth cannot be cycled even at lvl5, so they just wait behind there traps for stealth the end, losing the rogues element of surprise, increase the cooldown or lower the duration to match stealth.

players now abuse it also in war, like this, play two chars and set traps with lvl1 or 2 ranger while there main char kills the player, do balance wars as much as pvp:

lol  mcs with sulla infront cries :D noone gives a shyt. sulla why dont you go to make another 'test' and show us  what percentage traps has to catch nerd like u?