balance the ranger skill "beast trap"

sulla

lol i think u r stupid gay, earthquake is not disable skill, enemy which got earthquake by shaman is still can attack from distance especially ranged class, they even can use skill too, earthquake is just making enemy stop moving, not stop attacking, but for melee yes, melee can't do anything when they got earthquake by shaman, here im talking about shaman against ranger, so u should know that earthquake is useless against ranged class!!!

lol i think u r stupid gay, earthquake is not disable skill, enemy which got earthquake by shaman is still can attack from distance especially ranged class, they even can use skill too, earthquake is just making enemy stop moving, not stop attacking, but for melee yes, melee can't do anything when they got earthquake by shaman, here im talking about shaman against ranger, so u should know that earthquake is useless against ranged class!!!

oh great insulting kids again,

so genius, what`s the second DISABLE skill that ranger has then?

Ranger has 2 disable skill = 1 point

just so you know, because it seems your new to the game..

trap works exactly like earthquake, BUT, earthquake is multi target, and traps last longer, both have exactly the same affect on range classes, they can still atk / use skills, so, trap isn't a disable skill by your on description of earthquake not being one, understand??? they have exaclty the same in effect on other players..

trap can be used to stop a shaman running to heal, earthquake can be used to get out of range from blessing, these skills are balanced to range classes.

Ranger can trap shaman, get many free hits and die = 1 point

Do u think when i got trapped by ranger i can still attack him? Lol ask barbar, nub!

lmao, you speak about SHAMAN.

Ranger can trap shaman, get many free hits and die = 1 point

can you read english? RANGE CLASSES.

both have exactly the same affect on RANGE classes, they can still atk / use skills, so, trap isn't a disable skill by your own description of earthquake not being one, understand??? they have exaclty the same in effect on other players.

no difference about shaman or barbar who the victim, all enemy who got trapped actually can't do anything, very different with earthquake, ya kno!

no difference about shaman or barbar who the victim, all enemy who got trapped actually can't do anything,

hahahahah

go get trapped and test it out,

charge works in trap

stealth works in trap

all skills work in trap.

exactly the same as earthquake.

do i have to make video to show you how warspear works?

okay, the both class, shaman and ranger is overpowered against melee but i still notice that only ranger can beat range class easily, so ranger is still no.1

okay, the both class, shaman and ranger is overpowered against melee but i still notice that only ranger can beat range class easily, so ranger is still no.1

yes, and with low cooldown of traps its hell for melee classes.

Same as rogues, and remember, rogues are melee and they can't attack enemy when he in gouge  ;D

But if you gouge we can do 2v1 vs the other, u know we go arena 1 hour ago, rangers was camping and you just run fast to the traps :bad:  You feel good with arrows in the ass? :bad:

And about the discussion, i think ranger is the only op class on game because have range, medium hp and def, 20-30% dodge/crit, 14% penetration (that make lot mages 0 defense.. like rabbits) and blessing could make 4x free hits and that hits 30% to be crit so could be 8x more damage. :wacko: . And faster attack speed than barb and mages.

Rangers are op but not too much like in other updates.

Atleast some rangers are really paranoid, with madness at all places, always setting traps and running around while think they never alone and many rogues spy them :wacko: :crazy:

But if you gouge we can do 2v1 vs the other, u know we go arena 1 hour ago, rangers was camping and you just run fast to the traps :bad:  You feel good with arrows in the ass? :bad:

LOL, we not talking about that, Jaw said that rangers have high crit, dodge, scatter, trap, blessing.. but they have low defense, but then rogues on the other hand have low defense too but they have no disable were in they get advantage and they are melee, all they can hope for is that they dodge all attacks and do all crits but sadly they don't, they die...

no difference about shaman or barbar who the victim, all enemy who got trapped actually can't do anything, very different with earthquake, ya kno!

lol cant stop laughing...hmm maybe ur barb too retard to attck when in trap..

Lol

Guys, I know now.... I can't believe I never noticed this.... The reason why Ranger are so overpoweredly strong, this is the answer to all the mysteries, It was NOT Developers  who made Rangers so strong... can't you guys see it? Ok, I will tell the answer to the " why is ranger OP mystery " here it is....

Well now you know... tell all your friends before it's too late  :shok: :wacko:

I want to know which ranger in the server stupid enough to maximize their trap skill. It will sacrifice the other DPS skills anyway. Mostly ranger go trap only 1 or 2 pts.

And if the ranger change by developers in the future then most of rich people will leave this game  ;D

I want to know which ranger in the server stupid enough to maximize their trap skill. It will sacrifice the other DPS skills anyway. Mostly ranger go trap only 1 or 2 pts.

And if the ranger change by developers in the future then most of rich people will leave this game  ;D

totally agree ...

ranger have many chance to pvp .... :facepalm:

Devs can't change them, Rangers might bless them to hell  :shout:

My ranger has lv5 trap,

3 traps .

first trap lasts 24 seconds without vanish,.

Mr. Sulla , if we put the traps, for example lvl 5 ''Beast Trap'' skill as you said. Are they put on the same line or shuffled? I wanna know, I'm curious

You click on the skill icon then it will shows circle thing with star-like object inside then you click in destination where you want to place the trap ( trying to sound smart-ass  :lol: :lol: :lol: )  :dirol:

You click on the skill icon then it will shows circle thing with star-like object inside then you click in destination where you want to place the trap ( trying to sound smart-ass  :lol: :lol: :lol: )  :dirol:

Lol I knew it already :lol: :lol:

Just wanna know ;)

Lol I knew it already :lol: :lol:

Just wanna know ;)

now I sound like a dumbass  :tease:  :lol:  but wtf, 24 seconds? can put 3 traps around u then rogue has no chance  :facepalm:

Mr. Sulla , if we put the traps, for example lvl 5 ''Beast Trap'' skill as you said. Are they put on the same line or shuffled? I wanna know, I'm curious

you can put anywhere,  they stay 2 cooldowns,

1st trap, then wait cooldown 2nd trap, etc.

to be honest on you guys i have difficulty in dealing with shaman and barb.. When my enemy is pro i died but the life of my enemy is 10% or lower. i think shaman and ranger is equal with their skills. blessing work 50 % on it and 50% was failed.

to be honest on you guys i have difficulty in dealing with shaman and barb.. When my enemy is pro i died but the life of my enemy is 10% or lower. i think shaman and ranger is equal with their skills. blessing work 50 % on it and 50% was failed.

What's abouts de poor rogues who dies in 3 second from ranger  :shout:

What's abouts de poor rogues who dies in 3 second from ranger  :shout:

proof it ..

or maybe thts is a noob rogue tht havent a good ability :crazy:

proof it ..

or maybe thts is a noob rogue tht havent a good ability :crazy:

blessing,

300 300 300 600 630!

enough to kill almost any rogue, thats average ranger dmg with amped bow,

same amp sword  cannot do that much dmg in 3 seconds.

imagine the skill crit too.

today from not so rich ranger he hit

454! 454! 670! 454!

his bow around 6-5 amped, my sword +7 still cant do that much dmg.

blessing makes it possible to kill in 3 seconds.

cant believe you play warspear and haven't seen a blessing combo + crit yet, same to druid and shaman ranger can do it too.

blessing,

300 300 300 600 630!

enough to kill almost any rogue, thats average ranger dmg with amped bow,

same amp sword  cannot do that much dmg in 3 seconds.

imagine the skill crit too.

today from not so rich ranger he hit

454! 454! 670! 454!

his bow around 6-5 amped, my sword +7 still cant do that much dmg.

blessing makes it possible to kill in 3 seconds.

cant believe you play warspear and haven't seen a blessing combo + crit yet, same to druid and shaman ranger can do it too.

see now thts think is like not fair fight...

but remember when rogue have a many time to use invisible ,no one cant beat ....

many complain about thats ...

and now many complain about ranger

wtf :facepalm:

but remember when rogue have a many time to use invisible ,no one cant beat ....

If you played a rogue against fast players,  you would see nothing much has changed, they can be beaten then, and now.

same tactics,  instant root / scatter / blind / bleed /hamstrings, as soon as the rogue atked, but most atked the rogue instead so we stun >stealth there fault for being noobs.

yes the rogue could have gone back to stealth and waited forever for fight to end,

but we can still do that in certain  arenas.

just slightly harder.

mana regen in stealth should have been removed not ruin the skill, most other mmo it's permanent  with negative effects ,

but this is warspear,  like to piss off players and ruin balance.

see now thts think is like not fair fight...

many complain about thats ...

and now many complain about ranger

wtf :facepalm:

You noob? My noob Bladedancer with CC sword and acute falchion beat Sulla with Well-tried Blade & acute gladius, and I beated Marcin again and again, no matter how many crits he do, he still died, though Sulla killed me a couple of times thanks to Well-tried blade, and a Ranger with longbow too beat rogue that time and even Druids,  that time everyone all noobs crying cause Rogue can stealth, they don't even see shaman and now they cry about shamans? you guys are pathetic, I've noticed Ranger been OP Since Scatter era until now, even trap makes them stronger... Shamans been strong since Earthquake  Druid was same as ranger, always on top, barbs were a pile of shit - usless, Rogues ambushed people and kill in packs or groups, bladedancer owned everyone with Hamstring since Shamans didn't know how OP they were took them a month to learn, but the most pathetic thing was people cried about rogue's stealth, are you serious? I was owning rogues with my BD, they run to nadir like gaylords with their gay stealth while I hamstring them and strike them to death, you guys kept crying and crying never tried.... pathetic.... even now rogue's stealth still no difference, change it back to old version of stealth, rogue still same, you idiots didn't know what makes rogues strong ---- DODGE... a rogue can get up to 35% dodge + kick in back, but you guys focus on invisible like idiots....

Lol look at sulla noob ramger...ok u got lvl 5 trap...now at lvl 20 u have 8 more points...now tell whats ur comb skill...surely lvl 5 blessing...now 4 points...now will u go for s or ps?? lol..u would go for ps otherwise ur ps at lvl 1 is nothing...so with ur skill can u kill a ranger? Or shaman?  Or even any driud or barb? lol..u will lose toeven noob ranger even if u have  high amplify..lol very crazy skill setup...fir a ranger he would definately have lvl 5  rb ps and then go for either ss or evasion...i go go for evasoin as i get very high dodge...

trust m with lvl 5 trap u cant kill any range class...

so with ranger u can be expert in killing range class but not beable to kill rogue barb along with them..

if there was no limit on skill points then ranger could kill both...

ps tell ur skill combo sulla lol ur ranger has even defeted any other ranger or shaman? 1x1 ??

Lol look at sulla noob ramger...ok u got lvl 5 trap...now at lvl 20 u have 8 more points...now tell whats ur comb skill...surely lvl 5 blessing...now 4 points...now will u go for s or ps?? lol..u would go for ps otherwise ur ps at lvl 1 is nothing...so with ur skill can u kill a ranger? Or shaman?  Or even any driud or barb? lol..u will lose toeven noob ranger even if u have  high amplify..lol very crazy skill setup...fir a ranger he would definately have lvl 5  rb ps and then go for either ss or evasion...i go go for evasoin as i get very high dodge...

trust m with lvl 5 trap u cant kill any range class...

so with ranger u can be expert in killing range class but not beable to kill rogue barb along with them..

if there was no limit on skill points then ranger could kill both...

ps tell ur skill combo sulla lol ur ranger has even defeted any other ranger or shaman? 1x1 ??

1. my pro ranger was made in 0.7, has no armour, helm, belt, and still kills any mc that moves and only lvl14, it need`s no combo, it is the best, all mc fear it in emerald and pray i never level it up and stay mc forever.

2. i put lvl5 trap on my pro ranger because he already kicking ass half naked, so don`t need any other skills, or maybe i put it on skill reset 2.0 when traps was implemented to test what happens at lvl5, dunno.

1. my pro ranger was made in 0.7, has no armour, helm, belt, and still kills any mc that moves and only lvl14, it need`s no combo, it is the best, all mc fear it in emerald and pray i never level it up and stay mc forever.

2. i put lvl5 trap on my pro ranger because he already kicking assb half naked, so don`t need any other skills, or maybe i put it on skill reset 2.0 when traps was implemented to test what happens at lvl5, dunno.

damnnn what a shame...emerald mc are so patheticly weak that lvl 14  ranger half naked kills them...tat too withput any equips...i think i should have played in emerald..i would be something like ultimate god?!?!?! :facepalm: lol

I fimd so dificult in killimg rogues of us sappire server despite having best,if not then great equips....they are smart

but

thats not what im telling..

of u have lvl5 trap then u are very weak to a similar player in terms of equips..so having lvk 5 trap is novility and foolishness...no PRO RANGER HAS LVL 5 trap.if he thinks he pro with lvl 5 trap he can try me on sappire and on emerlad someone good ranger who doent have lvl 5 trap..

Only exception can be gwapito who is +10 but if and rogue is also +10 then he can easily kill me despite me using best tacktik n skillss...so stay clear in ur reply

thats not what im telling..

of u have lvl5 trap then u are very weak to a similar player in terms of equips..so having lvk 5 trap is novility and foolishness...

yes.

nobody said it`s good idea.

damnnn what a shame...emerald mc are so patheticly weak that lvl 14  ranger half naked kills them...tat too withput any equips...i think i should have played in emerald..i would be something like ultimate god?!?!?! :facepalm: lol

we weak, coming from a pathetic elf who plays in US - Elf Wonderland?? is this a joke?? EU mc is x2 stronger than US mc, cause we have x2 the population so it would be easy for hunting, cc quest, bg and etc.

Anyways, it is clear that level 1 trap is just as good enough than level 5, the duration is enough and it's clear rangers are overpowered angels that's why they rape you in 3 seconds  :facepalm:

we weak, coming from a pathetic elf who plays in US - Elf Wonderland?? is this a joke?? EU mc is x2 stronger than US mc, cause we have x2 the population so it would be easy for hunting, cc quest, bg and etc.

Anyways, it is clear that level 1 trap is just as good enough than level 5, the duration is enough and it's clear rangers are overpowered angels that's why they rape you in 3 seconds  :facepalm:

lol u fool...looks like u didnt read ur frnds post? idiot lol...see this i will only qoute!

2. [/color]i put lvl5 trap on my pro ranger because he already kicking ass half naked, so don`t need any other skills, or maybe i put it on skill reset 2.0 when traps was implemented to test what happens at lvl5, dunno.

its clear that u are a pathetic guy who only reads last post and comment damn ..shame  on u again:D hahaha

moreover u say eu mc stronger??lol [/color]

EU mc is x2 stronger than US mc,

trust me no lvl 14 ranger can kick sapphire mc having no equips ,half naked whatever despite whatever his bow! and that too without skill...!shame on u guys ..perhaps ur best rouge of server said u guys weak..i didnt..see posts again.,.lol

so atlast u urself are contradicted :facepalm: :facepalm:

next time dont rush into posting...read all msg..u know english? else use google translator..want link? pm me!

@sulla pls upload 1 video of ur ramger owning any mc hehehehe (joke only)