What's up with the toxic people in this game or is it only my server?

Corruption

I thought mc faction was toxic for doing stuff like killing my battle pass minion, killing me in snow raid boss when I'm not causing trouble to them, the high lvl shaman who killed me in kotaravva like a hour ago and even wait near my corpse to potentially kill me if I respawn (seriously?) and just a few minutes ago I won arena with this +10 weapons bd where I didn't see us in danger of losing at any point and look what he sends me...

I'm sorry for not running towards 2 high amp players to die in one second with my bad gear and low amp I guess bro, I'm sorry for even touching your char with my filthy heal 😨 How dare I play the same game as you, my amazing brother from another mother and ruin it with my stupidity 😥

Screenshot_2022-02-21-01-04-21-165_com.aigrind.warspear~01.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-21-01-05-30-206_com.aigrind.warspear~01.jpg

Edited by Corruption
Small edits

• Corruption changed the title to What's up with the toxic people in this game or is it only my server?

sadly there is alot of toxicity in many online games especialy when it comes to pvp with the chance to beat evrything by dumping time/money and overstat the weaker(or i should say undergeared) players to compensate thier lack of confidence, i honestly think its funny when you beat them anyways and they start to make up exscuses for it.

it wont be the last time, it will happen and will keep to happen, you can ignore but there will always new people ready to be mean to evrything and evryone, you can only find a way to deal with it and im sorry it happens to you, but im unable to stop it and any amount of moderators will, even by removing the pvp by its totality and there would be still people who will find a way to be toxic for the sake to be toxic.

if you want a tip to deal with em, act kind BUT in a way to tickle their nerves, wich is hard, othercase go on with your day and worst case scenario, use the ignorelist

Is running against the rules? I'm not the only one doing it, hell I even saw a rogue run despite having 100% to win the arena when he/she were in low hp 👀 I'm supposed to run like Rambo with my weak stats or use my brain and try to win with hit and run? I would understand the frustration if we lost but we won and it looked like he can solo them so this makes no sense

I don't like using the ignore list, only used it to get the achievement 🤣 Oh well atleast there are good people too like the guy from karma who helped me completely do chainless today and even for free but I can't stay calm and not hold grudges to those who piss me and show my other side to the whole world of this game, I just hope I don't make more enemies because of those annoying players because they can bring others to something personal between us 🤣

Edited by Corruption
Some things

13 hours ago, Corruption said:

Is running against the rules?

in their rules, you should serve yourself in a silver plate since by your gear you are automaticaly stupid, fun fact, you aren't

i usualy do pve so when i encounter people i either tank em and go by my day or stun em and go by my day since every second i have to deal with people wanting me dead is one second i could not spend just vibin and doing quests

@Corruption hate builds character, get stronger and get revenge on those who did u wrong.

Are they suppose to kill u?

Yes.

Are they suppose to insult u?

No, but many do it either because of personal issues with u, your guild or they are just on of those crazy people who enjoy tormenting solo players out of fun.

back in my old days when it was map2 only we had quest gankers all over the map, i used to add them ignore list now u cant add other side ignore list of course, but i suggest you note their names somewhere and after you become stronger u take your revenge upon them unleash your hate on them, better in game than in real life my brother :uhuh:

finally after beating them, log a low level mc and pm them: how it feels like to die vs a stupid elf, you trash mc! :wind:

log off and enjoy a glass of Champaign, today u became a warrior.

• 1 year later...

@Corruption, @lallouss what servers and faction are you. Returning player, started out when they first came out, lallouss you seem familiar and would love to chat. Corruption are you in a guild, if you get along pretty good and are decent friends they can help you deal with kind of thing in good manner, especially if they are like my old guild FOF clan usually we were able to hash it out peaceably, occasionally but rarely due to bad responses and escalation we had a hunting party and if I'm not mistaken we had some mini wars too.

On 5/12/2023 at 12:11 PM, wolfdragon99 said:

@Corruption, @lallouss what servers and faction are you. Returning player, started out when they first came out, lallouss you seem familiar and would love to chat. Corruption are you in a guild, if you get along pretty good and are decent friends they can help you deal with kind of thing in good manner, especially if they are like my old guild FOF clan usually we were able to hash it out peaceably, occasionally but rarely due to bad responses and escalation we had a hunting party and if I'm not mistaken we had some mini wars too.

I don't want to be rude but a lot has changed and I think these two you are replying from are from the server US-Sapphire and lallouss is the founder of the mercs since 2012 so it means he's much more knowledgeable than you 😅

On 5/14/2023 at 3:08 PM, Avamanyar said:

I don't want to be rude but a lot has changed and I think these two you are replying from are from the server US-Sapphire and lallouss is the founder of the mercs since 2012 so it means he's much more knowledgeable than you 😅

I don't take as you being rude, granted he has been active a very long time and is more up to date game wise at this time, I was also there when guild system came into play and was a founding member as well as the "funding" member as well for eu emerald FOF clan when we became "official". I was referring to our interpersonal relationships with players and guild mates. Even if he is a different server we still chatted on this forum and was looking to catch up. Main issue with my knowledge is primarily going to be new maps and and new class dynamics along with learning the new ins and outs of the new sets of skills. Every else that is new to me is pretty straight forward and workable.

1 hour ago, wolfdragon99 said:

I don't take as you being rude, granted he has been active a very long time and is more up to date game wise at this time, I was also there when guild system came into play and was a founding member as well as the "funding" member as well for eu emerald FOF clan when we became "official". I was referring to our interpersonal relationships with players and guild mates. Even if he is a different server we still chatted on this forum and was looking to catch up. Main issue with my knowledge is primarily going to be new maps and and new class dynamics along with learning the new ins and outs of the new sets of skills. Every else that is new to me is pretty straight forward and workable.

Toxic people are in every game you get on but in Warspear they are louder but definitely lesser than games like Minecraft, LoL, and WoW 

But also remember that not everyone is Toxic. Most people are just minding their business to Amp, quest, spam, etc

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Toxic people are in every game you get on but in Warspear they are louder but definitely lesser than games like Minecraft, LoL, and WoW 

But also remember that not everyone is Toxic. Most people are just minding their business to Amp, quest, spam, etc

I agree wholeheartedly, that's why I said what I said as to keep the game enjoyable and alternative ways of dealing with said toxicity outside of just blocking, which is if it's bad enough I would recommend as well. Also I was seeing if either was willing to connect either in game or on forum for one of them a possible means of support to keep game enjoyable, the other to possibly reminisce with and to see what's going on since I left.