Miracles Coins

Counciler

Tpain has made a point about Gm ignoring minorities who want to buy miracle coins like Pakistan. I think Gm should make an option for people in UK to pay. Theres an option for this yet all currencies there are not GBP . Im apart of  the minority in the game as theres like 20 english people . What i want to know is why the Gm want to make it hard for the minorities to pay? and Will they do anything about it. I see no options for Barclays

wrong section..

but so that u don't cry: GM has nothing to do with your problem, your country does because they need to provide AI grind by a way to communicated and use mcoin SMS, till than use other ways than SMS

Tpain has made a point about Gm ignoring minorities who want to buy miracle coins like Pakistan. I think Gm should make an option for people in UK to pay. Theres an option for this yet all currencies there are not GBP . Im apart of  the minority in the game as theres like 20 english people . What i want to know is why the Gm want to make it hard for the minorities to pay? and Will they do anything about it. I see no options for Barclays

U r an idiot  :facepalm:  Ofc devs will try to give MCoin option to several countries as it will benefit them too but they are unable to negotiate with the service/retail providers . :unknw:

ı send text for buy mcoin , system send me " string " dont lost money and dont get mcoin e.e , from turkey.