Relic Synthesizing

Laevateinn

Relic Synthesizing

Let me introduce a new synthesis system using relics. I don't think Warspear has enough gamble contents. I want to test my luck. :kawaii:

It is to synthesize 5 relics to make 1 random relics. This can be synthesized by repair npc in the town. I'll collectively refer to great, magic, terrible, icy and mcoin relics as great relics

If you synthesize 5 great relics, you get a random great relic with a 100% probability.

If you synthesize 4 great relics and 1 small relic, you get a random 1 great relic with a 80% probability.

If you synthesize 3 great relics and 2 small relics, you get a random 1 great relic with a 60% probability.

If you synthesize 2 great relics and 3 small relics you get a random 1 great relic with a 40% probability.

If you synthesize 1 great relic and 4 small relics, you get a random 1 great relic with a 20% probability.

If you synthesize 5 small relics, you get a random 1 great relic with a 10% probability.

(If you fail, you will get 1 small relic. And castle relics are excluded.)

If you synthesize 5 small relics of the same kind(ex. 5 small relics of multiple spells), you definitely get the same kind of great relic.

(I don’t know what to do about mcoin relics. I need your opinions.)

If you synthesize 5 small relics in the same category(ex. 5 empowering relics) , you definitely get a great relic in the same category.

The probability of obtaining each relic depends on the rarity or price. This is the area devs can decide.

Pros:

As the price of relics rise, farmers' income increases.

Cons:

Many relics are used for synthesis, so people may not be able to purchase the necessary relics.

If you have any good opinions, please leave them.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.:Penguin1: