Question about topic and rules itself

Chickenfly

Ok so i probably know the answer already, its not allowed bla bla, but still. Been wanting to ask this for a while, always forgot and now that i remembered i cant find the topic, so here it goes.

I am about 150% sure that one topic from  :snorlax: , it was about not getting scammed, but now that i think of it might be the one about not losing access to your account ( http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0 ) i noticed it was edited, so might even be that one. Anyway, on the topic at one point it said, snorlax said, that sharing accounts IS allowed, and as an example was listed that two people know each other a long time, and decide to share their account info between each other, i am sure it said that was allowed, BUT on our own risk. Trading/selling/scamming ofc not, but if two people agree on sharing, its permitted. I wouldnt be happier if i could find and post here the exact statement, but as i said i cant find the topic and it might even be edited. Now my question, without the generic reply that its not allowed and such please because im aware of all that. Is sharing accounts between friends, free willingly from both parties, allowed? Was it ever allowed? If yes, why is it not anymore? If not, why did the topic from an Aigrind official say otherwise?

No im not making it up, the statement was there, i even discussed it with a friend, talked that one topic said that and other said otherwise, and its my problem that i didnt remember to ask this earlier while the topic was still there, so technically i have no proof of that, but i am sure that if the topic was edited and that part removed the person who did it (Snorlax) will know what im talking about. So please be kind and answer my questions, just for the info. Cure my curiosity  :blush: 

Thank you in advance for the reply  :give_rose:  (i really hope i will get one lol)

Yes, I am pretty sure also R0land said that you can share accs as long as you take the consquenses if something happens. Can't find it right now, tried with many key words.

Yeah, so im wondering what happened with that, whole thing about it, just some clarification. Atleast we both know now we not insane, the thing was there xd or the two of us both making it up  :unknw:

Remeber it being a very old topic, maybe they changed their policy? What do I know.

This is a quote from Snorlax when he tells the Eula rules, kind of the opposite.

Selling/Trading accountsTrading/selling/sharing accounts – it is the violation of our rules and EULA. These actions will cause denial of the game access. [/color]Read more.What to do: If you do not want to lose any of your items, characters or even access to your account then just do not try to sell or buy account.

yeah was an old topic, and been some time since i last checked, but now i cant find it, idk if it was deleted or edited top to bottom. But had all the green letters and all, talking about how not to get scammed, and at one point said what i said up in the topic, can share but on our own risk. Last i checked was like january/february and it was still there, idk....

Remeber it being a very old topic, maybe they changed their policy? What do I know.

This is a quote from Snorlax when he tells the Eula rules, kind of the opposite.

Selling/Trading accountsTrading/selling/sharing accounts – it is the violation of our rules and EULA. These actions will cause denial of the game access. Read more.What to do: If you do not want to lose any of your items, characters or even access to your account then just do not try to sell or buy account.

I saw R0land say about that.

yep this one

Not what i meant, this was actually the topic itself what im talking about, but thats also a great example for what im trying to ask, thank you

If not, why did the topic from an Aigrind official say otherwise?

Because if ur friend scamm u they are not going to help u ;)