coming back to the game after 10 years

Tejjjo

so i happened to login on the account that i have had over 10 years, im so out of the meta and i need tips how to play the game, thank you for the help

characters: 
- lvl 15 druid EU emerald, Neonknight
- lvl 18 priest EU emerald, Bamaloo

- lvl 6 ranger EU emerald, Arrowi(ex top 5 arena f2p, 2012)

14 hours ago, Speedom said:

F2p

Not anymore, good luck

F2p as pve is very accessible even its fun just needs alot of grinding (like most mmos) pvp is utter trash, basicly if you dont run character with minimum 4 stuns and if you are not +10 you auto lose, recommended only if you want some challenge but forget to beat top players in the server.

6 hours ago, coldravens said:

F2p as pve is very accessible even its fun just needs alot of grinding (like most mmos) pvp is utter trash, basicly if you dont run character with minimum 4 stuns and if you are not +10 you auto lose, recommended only if you want some challenge but forget to beat top players in the server.

You can only go so far as a F2p. Keep in mind F2p rely on mcoiners

7 hours ago, Speedom said:

You can only go so far as a F2p. Keep in mind F2p rely on mcoiners

Well ofc without mcoiners game cant exist cuz there will be no money for the servers to run and devs bill's, im saying if someone decides to be free to play for some or other reason, the pve part is decent enogth and somewhat f2p friendly you just need patience, time and abit of luck.

2 hours ago, coldravens said:

Well ofc without mcoiners game cant exist cuz there will be no money for the servers to run and devs bill's, im saying if someone decides to be free to play for some or other reason, the pve part is decent enogth and somewhat f2p friendly you just need patience, time and abit of luck.

F2p friendly? Elaborate

Lets paint a bigger picture.

Now these days, if you can't 1stam dg, you're trash. Do low damage? You're noob. Can't tank due to low def and def stat? You're not getting inv, go tank lab. 

In general speaking, thee requirements are high demand for high performance in the game. You don't need skills to be "pro" in this game for both pve & pvp. You can't even grind for gears you want. 5 stam to get only resources or a different armor that's is 40k cheaper than the one you want. lol

Are you fully a f2p player? 

Edited by Speedom

7 hours ago, Speedom said:

F2p friendly? Elaborate

Lets paint a bigger picture.

Now these days, if you can't 1stam dg, you're trash. Do low damage? You're noob. Can't tank due to low def and def stat? You're not getting inv, go tank lab. 

In general speaking, thee requirements are high demand for high performance in the game. You don't need skills to be "pro" in this game for both pve & pvp. You can't even grind for gears you want. 5 stam to get only resources or a different armor that's is 40k cheaper than the one you want. lol

Are you fully a f2p player? 

I said somewhat f2p not full friendly but ill elaborate. Soo 1stam dung can be done even with 2 dudes +0 as long as other guys are good amped.

You do low dmg then start grinding gold, go do quests t4 + easy-hero tehno gives tones of gold, t1+old/new laby can net you 10k gold per day, there nobody cares if you do low dmg ive seen +5 dudes makeing pt for tehno and +10 people join and nobody complane that the guy was low amped, and on top of that you have t5 quests, yes they are verry hard at first but with pt and later on when you develop some of the key talants they become extremely easy and gives tons of gold as well, stack gold wait for sings discount and amp yourself yes it may take alot of time and its heavy grinding but i didnt said will be nice and easy and that you will become +10 in 2 weeks. Have low deff cant tank? There was video were +1 dk tanked myth sea with almost 0 problems if he can im sure you can too.

Grind the dung for gears you want?Sorry to desapont you but if you go dung for spacific armor then you will wait long long time before you get it, instead its much better value to save some gold wait 2x drop rate week and buy what you need with 0 stams used, since then the market get flood with cheap armors.

Overall f2p is all mangeing your resorces well, spending time and grinding alot, wich is the one of the problems of the game the grind is too much and to heavy for what you get.

And yes in fact im f2p im just old player and i know how this game works.

25 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Soo 1stam dung can be done even with 2 dudes +0 as long as other guys are good amped.

You sure about that? Lol For easy dg yes

There was video were +1 dk tanked myth sea with almost 0 problems if he can im sure you can too.

There's no way a tank with low solidity can tank any myth dg. Lol

the market get flood with cheap armors.

US Legions market. Go check it out. And you'll see armor that are worth 20k with the price of 40k-60k. Yea Sentinel side have a huge population since that makes sense.

Edited by Speedom

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

You sure about that? Lol For easy dg yes

im pretty sure since i did go myth nadir with +5/+7 dudes and even they mange to servive the mega crit of the boss, sad you are not playing in eu-emerald i couid of show you and even grant you, wont die a single time, if you dont have much solidty you can aweys stack huge amounts of hp to tank the crit or in my case since i main necro ill shield you.

There was video were +1 dk tanked myth sea with almost 0 problems if he can im sure you can too.

If he can all can note he is not even useing healing minion or have a healer, just good item and skill build.

US Legions market. Go check it out. And you'll see armor that are worth 20k with the price of 40k-60k. Yea Sentinel side have a huge population since that makes sense.

Well here i gues you got me since i dont know us prices, in eu emerald most of the items worth 20k are sold for 10-5k, im even supriced that nadir ligth 30lvl set costs 70-100k at moment, most of the time they are sold for 50k  max 80k.

2 minutes ago, coldravens said:

im pretty sure since i did go myth nadir with +5/+7 dudes and even they mange to servive the mega crit of the boss, sad you are not playing in eu-emerald i couid of show you and even grant you, wont die a single time, if you dont have much solidty you can aweys stack huge amounts of hp to tank the crit or in my case since i main necro ill shield you.

If he can all can note he is not even useing healing minion or have a healer, just good item and skill build.

Well here i gues you got me since i dont know us prices, in eu emerald most of the items worth 20k are sold for 10-5k, im even supriced that nadir ligth 30lvl set costs 70-100k at moment, most of the time they are sold for 50k  max 80k.

Wow, I'm in the wrong server. How's the English there?

Wow, I'm in the wrong server. How's the English there?

Pretty decent alot of the ppls knows english there are some who doesn't but there in every server, if you dont know english you basically cant play the game xD

5 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Pretty decent alot of the ppls knows english there are some who doesn't but there in every server, if you dont know english you basically cant play the game xD

Agree. Well i still haven't played a hunter. I'll make one in EU. Maybe I can enjoy the game there. Hopefully😅

• 2 months later...
On 2/21/2022 at 4:18 PM, Speedom said:

Sea Pearl has entered the chat.