Beauty contest "Mister and Miss Warspear Online"

r0land

laututez112,  you definitely have to join the competition cus u r really beautiful.  I'd love you all as winners. 

And I'd love to compete Vs Catalonia But i'm not gonna join the competition.  Sincere?  I'm afraid i can't become miss WS against 2 beauty Queens like Javi and Range.

laututez112,  you definitely have to join the competition cus u r really beautiful.  I'd love you all as winners. 

And I'd love to compete Vs Catalonia But i'm not gonna join the competition.  Sincere?  I'm afraid i can't become miss WS against 2 beauty Queens like Javi and Range.

Jajajaajaj! sis you can join and be my queen :[  is x2  winners ik im going to win but pvprange uffff is a hard enemy to beat xD

immaturity and making fun of others is not the key to winning -1 for you :nea:

-1 is nothing for him lol he has 150 karma xD

Seikon no Qwaser.

Thanks Google!

AHH...! Spoiler  ;D :(

Miss Charming Warspear Online[/color] 8000 Miracle coinsMister Cgarming Warspear Online 8000 Miracle coins

What you mean charminq?

Miss Charming Warspear Online 8000 Miracle coinsMister Cgarming Warspear Online 8000 Miracle coins

What you mean charminq?

It means you're not as pretty as first place, but meh you still can get something from it.

We all already know who is going to take 1st place around girls - Miss Charming Warspear Online.

:rofl: ;D

We all already know who is going to take 1st place around girls - Miss Charming Warspear Online.

:rofl: ;D

OMG MADE ME LAUGH XDDD

Catalonia,  hmmmm.. My partecipation depends on how much drunk i am this Saturday.  We Will See.

Badumtss ;D

Catalonia,  hmmmm.. My partecipation depends on how much drunk i am this Saturday.  We Will See.

You are always beautiful sis, no doubt! And im sure u will win! Muah!

I have today, tomorrow for send pic no? Till day 6 ?

I was busy with alot of exams.. still have 4 in the next two days, kill me please.... tournament also taken much time :snorlax:

Tomorrow I try take a pic and finish my logo !

If is still possible is there any difference for send at last day or first day maybe your already made a list :(

I have today, tomorrow for send pic no? Till day 6 ?

I was busy with alot of exams.. still have 4 in the next two days, kill me please.... tournament also taken much time :snorlax:

Tomorrow I try take a pic and finish my logo !

If is still possible is there any difference for send at last day or first day maybe your already made a list :(

Stop participating bro xD

there's no difference at all, everyone will be equally judged.

I dont think Im gonna join this contest, havent joined any so far anyways. And I dont really have the time to design logos.

or I might throw something together just for the laughs.

Just to be sure...

Is it alright to print the logos or are we supposed to draw, carve, etc. them?

You cant edit so think about it.... -.-

You cant edit so think about it.... -.-

I was never going to edit the logos to my picture. I guess I'll just do what I think is alright and see where that will get me.

I was never going to edit the logos to my picture. I guess I'll just do what I think is alright and see where that will get me.

i think print is ok