Beauty contest "Mister and Miss Warspear Online"

r0land

Ahh yeeaahh I already sent my pic if y'all wanna see it go to my facebook my name is CrazyEddy Jaimes in fb. Haha i will change this profile pic to my contest photo till it ends

Or see ir here in attachment

98582_.png

Ahh yeeaahh I already sent my pic if y'all wanna see it go to my facebook my name is CrazyEddy Jaimes in fb. Haha i will change this profile pic to my contest photo till it ends

If real logo, 6/9

If photoshop logo, 10/10 did not even noticed

Just an idiot could forget about lexi.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Poor Laura :( and your taste or memory xD

just a few question ;D ;D ;D please reply.

what if my camera has effect like black and white,etc.,is that accepted?

and if im gonna take picture,whole body?half body?or only our face??

Amigos Amigos... Saudações !!! Segue a imagem da minha bela e humilde druid: "Mantyenabr"  rs'. Espero que ela poça ganhar esse concurso*   e desde já agradeço pelos votos. Valeu :facepalm:  rs'  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Опубликованное фото

loggos cannot be added :facepalm: :facepalm: ''fail''

Now show your true self behind those beautiful profile pics... :spiteful:

hmmmmmmmm :rofl:

Sounds fun i maybe join. ::)

Devs are gonna suffer for real with this one.

I can imagine the sweat and the tears choosing one of you.

However this ends or whomever wins, you girls won loooong ago.

#cherry #eva #nida #iggy #lexi #poley #vomm #catalonia

I strongly suggest game Devs to select the winners with real pictures. Most of people are using fake photos and imposing which they're not in reality. Like those faker who use someone's stolen facebook pictures or from other social media pictures.We already know don't we? Like most of fake girls in forum and game  still they're shameless to accept.I know they're only few real people who plays this game.

For that,i think the contest should be like that "I play Warspear" picture competition type.One have to be with picture including mobile or tab.It will prove that very person plays and knows this game instead of choosing the winner who have no clue his or her picture just win Mister or Miss Warspear Online.

It's the fact,choosing fake winner with someone's picture isn't fair and it will be shameful!

Devs are gonna suffer for real with this one.

I can imagine the sweat and the tears choosing one of you.

However this ends or whomever wins, you girls won loooong ago.

#cherry #eva #nida #iggy #lexi #poley #vomm #catalonia

Hahaha Javi that part of "#catalonia" made me laugh so hard xD btw idk but i think i wont participate xd

Hahaha Javi that part of "#catalonia" made me laugh so hard xD btw idk but i think i wont participate xd

Xd sorry im not a girl but yea im in , sure i can win mister warspear if pvprange participate isnt hard.

Selfie mode on.

Btw I draw a logo ^_^

This pic is just for fun, today at class.

I take real one this weekend exclusive for support email.

Опубликованное фото

GG now all males have to try for Mrs. Warspear.

We got Mr. Warspear 2014 here.

XD Keep on dreaming ;D I'll win :blush:

Please give an example of the first stage

Requiered conditions of participation:

- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, something like this. And no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

Contest work should be a PHOTO OF YOURSELF, NOT YOUR GAME CHARACTER!

- One contestant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.

Please give an example of the first stage

Requiered conditions of participation:

- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, something like this. And no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

Contest work should be a PHOTO OF YOURSELF, NOT YOUR GAME CHARACTER!

- One contestant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.

It's just a normal photo of yourself.

It's just a normal photo of yourself.

but I do not understand about this "(symbols, signatures or something without using a photo editor)"

but I do not understand about this "(symbols, signatures or something without using a photo editor)"

The picture must include Warspear logos that are not added using a photo editor.

The picture must include Warspear logos that are not added using a photo editor.

The logo can be downloaded anything to make themselves