Beauty contest "Mister and Miss Warspear Online"

r0land

This contest have to be closed or , start again here on forum with a rules and just players users giving votes.

Its pathetic,  yesterday I was first in man contest final with 290 likes I went sleep and when I wake up I see a guy with 1500  likes are you ducking kidding me?

Its allowed buy likes? To nake multiple facebook accounts for get fake votes? Its ridicilous come on if have enough balls close this contest start from zero here in forum

OR duckING SHIT CHANGE THE NAME TO

" IM UGLY BUT I AM MISTER / MISS WITH MORE FAKE LIKES AND BOUGHT LIKES WARSPEAR 2014"

Really gi deserves win not fake asians with fake votes and family giving likes

Same on man side , sorry and isnt just my opinion.

I am beauty , jayrox is and the guy with a phone in hand.

we are the real misters, we cant fight vs a ugly people and cheaters.

This isnt a beauty contest, do something get balls and change it :)

I have to suck any balls?  Famous win fake votes and the most fun?  he think is beautiful

Aigrind team, goodontest idea.

:good:

This contest have to be closed or , start again here on forum with a rules and just players users giving votes.

Its pathetic,  yesterday I was first in man contest final with 290 likes I went sleep and when I wake up I see a guy with 1500  likes are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?

Its allowed buy likes? To nake multiple facebook accounts for get fake votes? Its ridicilous come on if have enough balls close this contest start from zero here in forum

OR ♥♥♥♥ING SHIT CHANGE THE NAME TO

" IM UGLY BUT I AM MISTER / MISS WITH MORE FAKE LIKES AND BOUGHT LIKES WARSPEAR 2014"

Lmao

Dont take it that serious pls xavi,we all know that not the beautiful ppl win, but well,ppl who have to buy likes to win in such an unimportant contest...stupid but okay,in fact ugly ppl are ugly ppl. We know we are beatiful,no matter who wins xD

Any contest that involves FB or other social networks will end having this problem, ppl making multiple accounts, ppl buying likes, u name it, it would have been better if the contest was only in the forum like Catalonia said.

:rofl: :rofl:

dont cry too much, you are geting 2k mcoin at least. My brother was using a smoking and he didnt even get to the final stage, while selfies of people wearing t-shirts are on the final :P

dont cry too much, you are geting 2k mcoin at least. My brother was using a smoking and he didnt even get to the final stage, while selfies of people wearing t-shirts are on the final :P

lol probably the best dressed man of contest

Its pathetic,  yesterday I was first in man contest final with 290 likes I went sleep and when I wake up I see a guy with 1500  likes are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?

lol u just want win ??  :tease:

remember long time ago ur photo not in there  :blush: and u make post like this too ..

and now u not have liker 1500 like asian guys ur make post and want change the contest ..

this is done late to change contest ..

calm and just watch who will win .. :wacko:

Any contest that involves FB or other social networks will end having this problem, ppl making multiple accounts, ppl buying likes, u name it, it would have been better if the contest was only in the forum like

LOL ..

If u want make vote in forum , who  most popularity will win ..

I think good idea for this is Aigrind choose Who the winner , not use vote or another ..

LOL ..

If u want make vote in forum , who  most popularity will win ..

I think good idea for this is Aigrind choose Who the winner , not use vote or another ..

No but at least it will be less easy to do that kind of cheat if accounts needed certain time of creation to be able to vote, popularity will win anyway thats more than obvious, but it would have been better to win by popularity than lose by cheating for those who participated, I didn't participated but I'm saying for those who did.

And yeah that is a good idea, they should had chosen the winner instead of us.

you are ugly,its ok that you loose,dont cry xD

Just youre calling yourself  " im cheater "

Any contest that involves FB or other social networks will end having this problem, ppl making multiple accounts, ppl buying likes, u name it, it would have been better if the contest was only in the forum like Catalonia said. :rofl: :rofl:

Nope

not me  :facepalm: Rensel Lansangan on fb make that

Ugly cheaters fighting between them for win the:

#Mister#fake#beauty#with#most#fake#votes# warspear2014

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Pd:

#Iwannabefamous

Omg :( Marsy Legaspi coment before...

Marsy Legaspi

so if i use to that too what is your feeling?

Like · 1 hours ago

I'm not use auto like :(

Im abit late and cba to read the first page of the forum  , can someone tell me how many pictures you needed to be in the final? xd

Ugly cheaters fighting between them for win the:

#Mister#fake#beauty#with#most#fake#votes# warspear2014

Pd:

#Iwannabefamous

lol :rofl:

What if your, developers , aigrind team,  choose the winners?

and facebook likes just give a extra bonus.

What if like best guide, every finalist win? same amount of miracle coins? Everybody  win, even cheaters and true beauty people, think about  it unfair people winning with cheats emmm .....

Worst contest ever

lol, people making a lot of drama because tomorrow is the deadline  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  its funny how they react now than in past few days  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

autolikes? :crazy:  hahahaha, gm didnt say anything about no autolikes or banning autolikes , so whats the fizz?  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I didnt ask anybody for a like,didnt spam anybody and just watched the drama xD its funnier than annoying people to get a ducking vote xD

go on guys xD

What if your, developers , aigrind team,  choose the winners?

and facebook likes just give a extra bonus.

What if like best guide, every finalist win? same amount of miracle coins? Everybody  win, even cheaters and true beauty people, think about  it unfair people winning with cheats emmm .....

Worst contest ever

if gm choose the winner , i think u will win this contest .. :yahoo:

and ladygi will win too , not delina .. :cray:

this contest make me .. Confused .. :pleasantry:

Go sir u will win this contest .. Good Luck  :drinks: :drinks: :give_rose:

goodluck to everyone. this contest soon be over.. hope more artistic contest to come.. :friends:

All indos lmao.. What a contest full of cheats duck the vote system devs should pick the winner them selves

All indos lmao.. What a contest full of cheats ♥♥♥♥ the vote system devs should pick the winner them selves

IS NOBODY AWARE INDOS WON PREVIOUS TOURNAMENTS THIS ISNT NEWS PEOPLE FIRST LIKE 4 CONTESTS WERE WON BY GAYSHA FOR HAVING HER DESPERATE BOY-FANS VOTE FOR HER

not to mention that hilarious "love-story" she won in her last contest

All indos lmao.. What a contest full of cheats ♥♥♥♥ the vote system devs should pick the winner them selves

do it DEVS!!!  8)

i'am not agree with indo is lmao .. :diablo: :diablo:

but i'm agree with u  :give_rose: , devs must choose who the winner , not use vote like this ..

this vote full of cheats  :wacko: :wacko:

Other finalists will receive 2000 Miracle coins as an appreciation of their attempt.

Devs , if we not in final stage , still get 2k mcoin ??

or just finalist in final stage get 2k ?? :unknw: :unknw:

u said '' other finalist '' ..

Thanks ..  ::)