Beauty contest "Mister and Miss Warspear Online"

r0land

How about no

No about wot? dud?

me russian, me no creates controversial contests at all.

can be a cheat? :diablo: ... suspicious accounts huh!.// please check

i can already tell you ANY internet poll will never be 100% fair unless its logged by specific members under certain terms

nhynedruid,  Epic. Le t's create false profiles and like pictures.

yeh...

i can already tell you ANY internet poll will never be 100% fair unless its logged by specific members under certain terms

right.. anyway.. its up to the judges.. :good:

No about wot? dud?

me russian, me no creates controversial contests at all.

That girl you and Sulla are crushing on

Nope. Just cause I don't like and stalk random girls I think are beautiful like you doesn't mean I am gay.

Nope. Just cause I don't like and stalk random girls I think are beautiful like you doesn't mean I am gay.

"stalking", we just said the pic is cool, that is all.

Azzurri without any doubt, together forever :3

And yes, Ladygi doesn't need any luck to win this contest, it's kinda obvious :D

azzurri ?! :facepalm:

can be a cheat? :diablo: ... suspicious accounts huh!.// please check

Lets take cheaters down uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ITS CLEAR SHES CHEATING

Yesterday my eyes hurted when i saw her ammounts of votes and checked the same and yes. Multicreating accounts is not bein beautiful. Actually she looks fugly under my opinion.

GI POWER, REAL BEAUTY

(And cindy lol. I cant say anything wrong about her)

GO GO GO GI AND CINDY GIRLS YOU DONT NEED TO CHEAT!

gladiator,  Well, this year is pretty bad for all the great teams!  Lmao We Will See Mexico winning the tournament muahahah

gladiator,  Well, this year is pretty bad for all the great teams!  Lmao We Will See Mexico winning the tournament muahahah

HOLLAÂAAAAAND

That girl you and Sulla are crushing on

What about it?

I'm not crushing on anyone.

I am more like taking the opportunity to be overall obnoxious and bash the devs as always.

Pretty much my usual.

I'm awesome.

No, you're not. You were given a chance many people would appreciate and be happy with the opportunity, and instead you log once in a week to spam random faces and stupid comments towards devs, picking up fights with mods and posting terrible translations. Inconsiderate hippo. You don't even play the game anymore.

Just go do something better with your life if you can't add positive stuff to forum :)

I'm not even mad, I just think it's ♥♥♥♥ed up what you're doing.

No, you're not. You were given a chance many people would appreciate and be happy with the opportunity, and instead you log once in a week to spam random faces and stupid comments towards devs, picking up fights with mods and posting terrible translations. Inconsiderate hippo. You don't even play the game anymore.

Just go do something better with your life if you can't add positive stuff to forum :)

lallouss does the same thing im forced to do tavern alone hes never helped once look at his moderation logs  :)

Indeed.

Vai estudar que você ganha mais. Não tenho tempo para discutir com gente estúpida.

I don't call my own community stupid.

And you are boasting a problem you have with me for the whole community to see, guess who is doing an amazing thing?

*context*

I think you're pretty desperate to find a excuse to your behavior, eh? You carry AIGRIND name and still talk shit about them? Wow, you're amazing.

Try not using google next time you translate a 3 lines text. :)

I will bash every bullshit I see. Coming from wherever it comes. I'm not an asskisser.

Says someone who can't even use A/AN properly.

You barely know where the words you use come from  :unknw:

You barely know that Shell and Skin share the same compared etymology, just saying I am a teacher at 21 so well...

Try harder.

if i may join in the mod discussion  :blush:

ladygi, you do a pretty good job as a moderator and on forums posts that i have seen. always helpfull.

dazz, jokes around but makes good points when he feels they are needed.

idk why the arguing, you have different ways to contribute but both usually have something good to share.

link=topic=107567.msg826234#msg826234 date=1403304359]

:facepalm:

not even gonna waste my time

then why did you post?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=107567.0;attach=100661;image

this is just crazy.. making alot of accounts just to win.. she does have the guts to do it.. rather her boyfriend does have the guts to do it.. im just speechless of their vein relationship helping each other in a grevious offense.. its like exchanging your dignity for something not worth.. just saying cheating is bad.. its just like cheating your man/woman with another person.

atleast im doing it in the right way, thanks everyone who helped me :D im very proud and grateful to have friends like you :D

go team WARSPHIL and DXD !

momoero, level 20, ranger, eu-emerald

"im a noob and i love it"

what do we do with it?

leave them do dirty crimes?

or

take action for what they did?

Lets take cheaters down uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ITS CLEAR SHES CHEATING

Yesterday my eyes hurted when i saw her ammounts of votes and checked the same and yes. Multicreating accounts is not bein beautiful. Actually she looks fugly under my opinion.

GI POWER, REAL BEAUTY

(And cindy lol. I cant say anything wrong about her)

GO GO GO GI AND CINDY GIRLS YOU DONT NEED TO CHEAT!

LOL this is like DRAMA  :clapping: :clapping:

nice  ::)

lol maybe change the name to: Popularity contest "most liked person from warspear online".

a beauty contest where the prettiest wont win.  :snorlax:

just looks and watch who will win  :drinks: :drinks:

It was really hard to read the rules for many participants, that's true.

I followed all the rules of contest, sir r0land, and thank you so much for putting me in finalists  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

If you all babies want to win so badly, just google "buy facebook likes". It's that simple.

I hope nobody is stupid enough to actually do it.

ii would like to say if you want this contest to be fair.. these are the options i suggest should be done:

battle of likes/polls

:*the liker will post what is her/his like number/count

*authentication of the liker's in game char/email should be posted right under the like count number (if you only wanted gamers likes)

*reason why you voted him/her

*a fansign stating the name of the competitors name/id which he/she wanted to vote

every contest has its pros and cons. beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we happen to live in a community full of eccentrics. :)