Beauty contest "Mister and Miss Warspear Online"

r0land

Simplified:

Only Developers can/will pick the winners.

Likes will only give you bonus Miracle coins, IF you win.

So you should like Pvprange's and Ladygi's pick so they will get more than 10,000 coins and also support Catalonia for Misster Charming so he also gets more than 8,000 coins.

don't forget the half naked blonde.

don't forget the half naked blonde.

I've Just realized that She took it seriously looking At devs logo whit the mustache girl.

increasing max lvl to 40 , making new classes , making mobs give exp per kill (da max of atleast 30 depending in area of lvl). Like honestly players are expecting diz game to grow not downgrade. I AM DISAPPOINTED

You successfully made a list of some of the worst ideas I heard  :bad:, im not gonna start saying what could or not be added because this is not the suggestion area, but if you are not interested in the contest simply ignore it.

Simplified:

Only Developers can/will pick the winners.

Likes will only give you bonus Miracle coins, IF you win.

So you should like Pvprange's and Ladygi's pick so they will get more than 10,000 coins and also support Catalonia for Misster Charming so he also gets more than 8,000 coins.

Xd miss charming

Опубликованное фото

Attention to all beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen!

Here we go, we are on the last step of our beauty contest. As you know, due to the conditions of this contest, there could have been only 10 finalists. After distressing doubts and deep hesitation our impartial jury... gave up. We just couldn't come to a suitable conclusion, eventhough our whole team was taking part in debates.

The choice was too tough and after all we decided to expand the number of finalists from 10 to 20. Hope you all glad, cause we are, it was genius! :) So now we have 20 people who made it to the finals.

All finalists will be awarded by a great prize. Which one – will be defined by the number of likes given for each contestant in this albums:

Ladies

Gentlemen

Two finalists who will gain the biggest number of votes will be awarded by our main prize – 10 000 miracle coins!

Contestants who will take second places by the number of votes will get 8000 miracle coins each!

The rest of finalists will get 2000 miracle coins each!

Voting starts now and will last till June, 23. Counting votes and awarding winners will take part on the next day.

IMPORTANT! 

All finalists in this album should send their logins and character names to  [email protected] for getting a prize. All data must be sent FROM THE SAME EXACT EMAIL you used for sending us photos in the beginning. The topic for the email: “Beauty contest”.

Thank everyone, people of Earth, and good luck!

People who not followed all the requeriments are the finalist surprise surprise :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

People who not followed all the requeriments are the finalist surprise surprise :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

It was really hard to read the rules for many participants, that's true.

Indonesia players are going to win even if they are ugly ,they spaming on every place possible for get votes.

Then like I said who has more friends , most spamer and " famous "  win , ladygi losing vs a asian girl just because she spam the entire world ofc  she beauty too but seems a bit bought.

I think was better to make in forum the  poll just by registered players

aigrind wasnt choosing the winners?

Like just gave extra mc? Right? Now what? changed? Im a bit confused.

Indonesia players are going to win even if they are ugly ,they spaming on every place possible for get votes.

Then like I said who has more friends , most spamer and " famous "  win , ladygi losing vs a asian girl just because she spam the entire world ofc  she beauty too but seems a bit bought.

I think was better to make in forum the  poll just by registered players

This isn't a beauty contest, it's a popularity contest.

Same happens in real world.

yep, this is the other side of democracy, like we or not(

we wanted to steer up our social network audience, social networks have positives and negatives, somewhere inbetween there's a justice and objectivity.

ggwp

Well atleast, ugh... You know, didn't make it there.

Fk. Acid was not enough to cleanse my eyes.

Guess it's time to start spreading the link to Pvprange's photo.

Lol...

Ok, then no way.

I have to do this?

Everybody  who can support me with a vote I will be grateful ,please , thanks.

https://m.facebook.com/warspear/photos/a.694342250601434.1073741836.136652359703762/694342273934765/?type=1&source=43&ref=m_notif&notif_t=photo_reply

no one can forbid it

also voted :)

Just be ducking happy that you are not Contesting with the Russians.

Всем нравятся ТП)

Это она на планшете маркером написала дату?

Опубликованное фото

I think I fell in love, seriously.

I want that background for me. 

yep, this is the other side of democracy, like we or not(

we wanted to steer up our social network audience, social networks have positives and negatives, somewhere inbetween there's a justice and objectivity.

It can't be helped. Idea was nice, but not fit for this community. Everything involving facebook usually goes not as expected.

A popularity contest is also fine, although my favorites aren't winning.

If you made an exclusive gala, sent invites to finalists, paid for plane tickets, and streamed it, THAT would be something. You could get money back through SMS voting.

Are you guys thinking of a new contest yet?

It can't be helped. Idea was nice, but not fit for this community. Everything involving facebook usually goes not as expected.

A popularity contest is also fine, although my favorites aren't winning.

If you made an exclusive gala, sent invites to finalists, paid for plane tickets, and streamed it, THAT would be something. You could get money back through SMS voting.

Are you guys thinking of a new contest yet?

For this community, for every human community, I think :)

yeah, we have some ideas about new contests, but updates will be in the first place, contests can wait.

no one can forbid it

also voted :)

Okay, you using the facebook ws ?

Thank you then xD :friends:

Just be ♥♥♥♥ing happy that you are not Contesting with the Russians.

I think I fell in love, seriously.

I want that background for me. 

wow.

lol maybe change the name to: Popularity contest "most liked person from warspear online".

a beauty contest where the prettiest wont win.  :snorlax:

lol maybe change the name to: Popularity contest "most liked person from warspear online".

a beauty contest where the prettiest wont win.  :snorlax:

Just what is the true beauty? Should we award people for being pretty just on the outside?

Опубликованное фото

Wtf xavi,you take this contest so ♥♥♥♥ing serious xD

Yes man I need win not only 8k I need 10k my new shamy in br server need it xD

Btw congrats in my opinion you deserve more than 2k but this vote system..

And ♥♥♥♥♥ still waiting your vote xD

ggwp

Well atleast, ugh... You know, didn't make it there.

Fk. Acid was not enough to cleanse my eyes.

Guess it's time to start spreading the link to Pvprange's photo.

my thoughts exactly, i might get /b/ involved

you know how much they love polls  :lol:

lol maybe change the name to: Popularity contest "most liked person from warspear online".a beauty contest where the prettiest wont win.  :snorlax:

>implying not every contest before was like this

need i remind you gaysha won every contest because of her desperate fanboys  :facepalm:

not to mention a select few flirting with mods  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Attention to all beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen!

Here we go, we are on the last step of our beauty contest. As you know, due to the conditions of this contest, there could have been only 10 finalists. After distressing doubts and deep hesitation our impartial jury... gave up. We just couldn't come to a suitable conclusion, eventhough our whole team was taking part in debates.

The choice was too tough and after all we decided to expand the number of finalists from 10 to 20. Hope you all glad, cause we are, it was genius! :) So now we have 20 people who made it to the finals.

All finalists will be awarded by a great prize. Which one – will be defined by the number of likes given for each contestant in this albums:

Ladies

Gentlemen

Two finalists who will gain the biggest number of votes will be awarded by our main prize – 10 000 miracle coins!

Contestants who will take second places by the number of votes will get 8000 miracle coins each!

The rest of finalists will get 2000 miracle coins each!

Voting starts now and will last till June, 23. Counting votes and awarding winners will take part on the next day.

IMPORTANT! 

All finalists in this album should send their logins and character names to  [email protected] for getting a prize. All data must be sent FROM THE SAME EXACT EMAIL you used for sending us photos in the beginning. The topic for the email: “Beauty contest”.

Thank everyone, people of Earth, and good luck!

Voting...good luck all

Just what is the true beauty? Should we award people for being pretty just on the outside?

Опубликованное фото

lol good point  ;D

but is a "beauty contest" where people are supposed to be analyzed by their pictures, so i believe in this case is all about outside beauty, or should be.

since we are on a world cup month...who would win if they were in this contest, cristiano ronaldo or lionel messi?

messi is a ugly midget and cristano have some good looks. (no gayness) so if messi is the most popular he should win?

Love at first sight?

Who wouldn't?

I'm gonna post-quote on this page again just because.

Всем нравятся ТП)

Это она на планшете маркером написала дату?

Опубликованное фото

Damn it!...  She is so beautiful that it gets me angry.

Опубликованное фото

STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL! YOU!

why not? If players will choose you, you're welcome!

So players liked me more than at least one finalist and im still not there.... weird contest...

im agree with u , just who human most popular and spammer can win this competition ..

I'm gonna post-quote on this page again just because.

Damn it!...  She is so beautiful that it gets me angry.

STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL! YOU!

It's not a popularity contest after all! I have no idea who she is but still the best picture of the contest.

im agree with u , just who human most popular and spammer can win this competition ..

Yes and I am the ducking 1# spamer here I gonna win ftw