Beauty contest "Mister and Miss Warspear Online"

r0land

r0land, I Hope your football match is Azzurri!

For all the others, nice pictures, I was sarcastic in the other comment. And I already wrote my thoughts directly on the FB Page. Good luck every one except  to LadyG cus She doesnt need it.

For all the others, nice pictures, I was sarcastic in the other comment. And I already wrote my thoughts directly on the FB Page. Good luck every one except  to LadyG cus She doesnt need it.

Why didn't you join it with us!!? :(

that's what I will figure out tomorrow, I'm not even  working for a week or so, vacation and stuff, World Cup to watch, you know :D

What team do you support  :blush:

The same guy joined with two pics when just is alowed to use one, how?

that not same person u know that ..

u just jealous with all picture in fb group because ur picture not in there ..

think that , and remember that picture is different person ..

The same guy joined with two pics when just is alowed to use one, how?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

just wanna clear this from catalonia or ladygi, we was not a clone or a same person, we just a brother, who work together make property to join this contest, so my brother make a sword and a shield and me make aigrind and warspear logo, and thats all not break the rules made by GM to this contest.

yes like was ladygi said we was ugly or what im not matter to that, i just wanna join this contest to make fun..

if u not believe me u can go log on in US - SHAPPIRE, im gingerland and my brother is killde, we was druid and priest, and we was like playing together, u can see the time i made this picture.. thats not and old time or pre used picture, its fresh from the garden  :drinks:

thanks for GM, and sorry for bad english.  :drinks: :drinks: 

and this rules from GM

Requiered conditions of participation:

- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, something like this. And no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

Contest work should be a PHOTO OF YOURSELF, NOT YOUR GAME CHARACTER!

- One contestant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.

- Any clothes is allowed, which is not against ethics and moral codes.

just wanna clear this from catalonia or ladygi, we was not a clone or a same person, we just a brother, who work together make property to join this contest, so my brother make a sword and a shield and me make aigrind and warspear logo, and thats all not break the rules made by GM to this contest.

yes like was ladygi said we was ugly or what im not matter to that, i just wanna join this contest to make fun..

if u not believe me u can go log on in US - SHAPPIRE, im gingerland and my brother is killde, we was druid and priest, and we was like playing together, u can see the time i made this picture.. thats not and old time or pre used picture, its fresh from the garden  :drinks:

thanks for GM, and sorry for bad english.  :drinks: :drinks: 

and this rules from GM

Requiered conditions of participation:

- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, something like this. And no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

Contest work should be a PHOTO OF YOURSELF, NOT YOUR GAME CHARACTER!

- One contestant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.

- Any clothes is allowed, which is not against ethics and moral codes.

im totally agree with this.. doesnt mean a twin or something theyre the same person.

that not same person u know that ..

u just jealous with all picture in fb group because ur picture not in there ..

think that , and remember that picture is different person ..

His picture is in there. Keep writing.

Thanks for understand and sorry for the trouble just like I said, there was a rules and I saw this not fair.

Thanks again, Roland, Peter

His picture is in there. Keep writing.

yess i see , that just mistake from admin not add him photo's  :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

I just said you made a funny face ;D

That's all lol

You two surely resemble each other lol

lol that not funny face ,

we are not twins just brother  ;) ;D :drinks:

Azzurri without any doubt, together forever :3

And yes, Ladygi doesn't need any luck to win this contest, it's kinda obvious :D

r0land,  I love you. Yeah.I don't need to write anything else.

luphinha,  You two aren't "doing" a funny face?

And Gi, I didn't join cus I don't feel comfortable in competitions, I've only joined to 1 in all the time i'm playing ws. Plus I'm not an active player right now, so there was no sense in my partecipation... I prefer to See an active player receiving the award,also, maybe there are People who can't Buy m.coins, and their only chance it 's to win a contest...

i hope players can vote, i vote pvprange for guy

*makes up competition just to see lady dress up*

iseewhatudidthar

Just a question, last stage how will be?  Because at the moment in facebook album people getting likes by all theirs facebook contacts making publicity is like who has more friends contest xd I can tell to all my friend list to vote me but its ridiculous and a waste of time.

The question is ,last stage will be here? In forum? Just only registered players can vote? Or how?

I wonder

Sorry again and thanks.

I took ss already. You know, just in case someone deletes it. It's too damn funny. Bia is epic XD

luphinha,  You two aren't "doing" a funny face?

hahaha , we trying to make funny face but , i think we failed  :wacko:

Yea.

Funny face.

Like my selfie here ( I felt extra-sexier and cheerful and decided to take a selfie ).

lol On Seeing The Contestants and their pictures it feels to me Like Warspear unites the World..

Love You Warspear Forever and Ever

ladygi

brunette standing up with a guitar in the back

blond girl with glasses

that would probably be my top 3 choices here.

luphinha,  you didn't :) Good luck!

Sulla, Ladygi,  I'm a Cali sexy blondie, whit blue eyes and my body has the right curves everywhere.  duck yeah.

Seems to me not as a "too smart blonde, blue eyes" xD

Check her fb pics she really could be a movie actress for spezial movies

Lol

I think we already have a winner in the rose guy. In girls am bit confused about my friend Vivian with her cute and charming smile and Giovanni with her Beauty and style. Guessing miss charming and miss warspear here, anyways Good luck to all !!

Just a question, last stage how will be?  Because at the moment in facebook album people getting likes by all theirs facebook contacts making publicity is like who has more friends contest xd I can tell to all my friend list to vote me but its ridiculous and a waste of time.

The question is ,last stage will be here? In forum? Just only registered players can vote? Or how?

I wonder

Sorry again and thanks.

Well, conditions are written in the beginning of this topic :)

We submitted all the photos we got and tomorrow we will pick up 10 contestants for the finals (5 boys and 5 girls). They will be in the different album on Facebook. So, in fact, juri (which is our whole team) will decide who wins.

But everyone will participate as well by voting for the photos, which will affect the number of gotten miracle coins. We think this way is better than, as you fairly noticed, who-has-more-friends-competition.

Well, conditions are written in the beginning of this topic :)

We submitted all the photos we got and tomorrow we will pick up 10 contestants for the finals (5 boys and 5 girls). They will be in the different album on Facebook. So, in fact, juri (which is our whole team) will decide who wins.

But everyone will participate as well by voting for the photos, which will affect the number of gotten miracle coins. We think this way is better than, as you fairly noticed, who-has-more-friends-competition.

soo about "VOTE" ..., benefits for those who had a verry much friend, and loss for those who have no friends are will get little vote :( how???

No, we will pick up 10 people. They will be winners anyway. Votes (from friends or just random people) will only affect the number of coins. Some will get more, some will get less.

As a result of your votin on our Facebook page there will be 2 boys and 2 girls will receive main prizes:

Miss Warspear Online 10000 Miracle coins

Mister Warspear Online 10000 Miracle coins

Miss Charming Warspear Online 8000 Miracle coins

Mister Cgarming Warspear Online 8000 Miracle coins

Other finalists will receive 2000 Miracle coins as an appreciation of their attempt.

Simplified:

Only Developers can/will pick the winners.

Likes will only give you bonus Miracle coins, IF you win.

So you should like Pvprange's and Ladygi's pick so they will get more than 10,000 coins and also support Catalonia for Misster Charming so he also gets more than 8,000 coins.