Is Christmas Barber Set supposed to give only one haircut?

Corruption

Question

I bought it a few minutes ago from the miracle shop while it was on the discount and I added the haircut shown in my second screenshot but didn't get the rest 4 haircuts in my personal hairdresser 🤔 This is not normal right?

Edits: Sorry the second screenshot was not right, I replaced it and in my second edit added extra info

Screenshot_2022-02-11-23-28-29-719_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-11-23-28-03-381_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Edited by Corruption

4 answers to this question

All store bought barber sets including event ones are like this, you need to use each hair style to store them inside the personal hairdresser.
The only ones where if you can unlock all the styles of the set are the ones that are won with the achievement medals.

Omg it should atleast say you can choose only one haircut somewhere to not confuse players. I didn't even choose the haircut I wanted because I thought everything will be unlocked for the hairdresser, what a waste of mcoins.

Edit: And that's too much mcoins even with discount for 1 haircut 🙄

Edited by Corruption

On 2/12/2022 at 6:19 AM, Corruption said:

Omg it should atleast say you can choose only one haircut somewhere to not confuse players. I didn't even choose the haircut I wanted because I thought everything will be unlocked for the hairdresser, what a waste of mcoins.

Edit: And that's too much mcoins even with discount for 1 haircut 🙄

hahahaha, I was going to do the same with a bald haircut to make a joke and I also thought that when using the set everything would be unlocked, but before doing so I checked my saved hairstyles, and saw that they were missing so from there I realized only one of the sets that are purchased could be saved.