lol,,zinker,strawberry,blazze,perezkilla,lvinz,proserpine,,

carefull with that druid,,they is crazy druid,, ;D

that true and not lie :good:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pueppi,  the best god damn druid of all servers

Dnt even think of agree on this :D :D  :tease:

PROSERPINE best of all. it was his 5 guy pt i have frst seen in WS 1.5 to farm lamby  ::)

no doubt he inspired me to observe and experiment on things. and how the guys who take time to lvl up, learn real stuff. not those who buy shop stuff.  :good:

due to some misunderstanding we wrent frnds but i still respect and give him this rank coz not even among druids, he was best of all druids n cud kill any class player of game, any level.

(btw he was most healing guy, and had both bg sets while other guys struggled their butt off, for 1 set)

that brainiac had bolt 4 and roots 3 :D at lv18, to disable skills for longer time :D  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

besides he helped people in chainless n boss quests all time. Not like hefty rusty druids of today, who stay at riff for 6 hours or more n just chat n diss others and farm for just their own good.

CALLIE. after pros left, she was the best. has max atak except costume, every item was bg on her. she was the cheapest mcoin shop of our game.  :give_rose: i used to flirt her :[

EISHA. now that game is all based on money and pure malice, this girl can buy anything and heals 264. yup u heard ryt, 264. Not saying that she is evil, but i seen her only stand or chat or farm lab. never seen her help people quests or sell stuff like callie, even tho she's filthy rich  :lol: ..

no offence eisha but thats what ik of u...most of u lick ur boots cuz thy want ur stuff. but i just want u to be aware of the truth :! sorry again :pardon:

• 3 weeks later...

best druids i know are eisha- best heal ive seen so far, callie, perezkilla- highest moon, saffo (mcs most wanted  ;D ) xphyr( very helpful and strong too  :clapping: ) and prosperine :)

• 5 weeks later...

Proserpine Old timer was a pro.

Edgeshadow Current champ finally got a fight against him.  Solid. 

Saffo gets a honorable mention.  The guy can kite (aka run) with the best of them. 

Callie is ok, but at least in mix.

Eisha is easy kills.  Good heals but slow reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Edgeshadow is number one druid imo. Why? First druid i ran into that i cant beat lol.. His druid is very well built. Hope to beat  him one day lmao.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugger, The Scandinavian God, is the best druid on US. 165xp and then i can fight arena with him. ;D

Holyshit, i had seen him do 1067 dmg, and its not on a bunny. :facepalm:

Saffo gets a honorable mention.  The guy can kite (aka run) with the best of them.

I like this sound ahahaha

lol callie best moon now i think with max 373 moon, just that player cant use her full potential, a bit dudul in pvp (peace dee) :D i cant be best, i dont pvp, im full support type, 5 bolt, 5 heal, 5 shield lol without high amplify, i spend mcoins in costumes not in amplify :D

Dnt even think of agree on this :D :D  :tease:

PROSERPINE best of all. it was his 5 guy pt i have frst seen in WS 1.5 to farm lamby  ::)

no doubt he inspired me to observe and experiment on things. and how the guys who take time to lvl up, learn real stuff. not those who buy shop stuff.  :good:

due to some misunderstanding we wrent frnds but i still respect and give him this rank coz not even among druids, he was best of all druids n cud kill any class player of game, any level.

(btw he was most healing guy, and had both bg sets while other guys struggled their butt off, for 1 set)

that brainiac had bolt 4 and roots 3 :D at lv18, to disable skills for longer time :D  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

besides he helped people in chainless n boss quests all time. Not like hefty rusty druids of today, who stay at riff for 6 hours or more n just chat n diss others and farm for just their own good.

CALLIE. after pros left, she was the best. has max atak except costume, every item was bg on her. she was the cheapest mcoin shop of our game.  :give_rose: i used to flirt her :[

EISHA. now that game is all based on money and pure malice, this girl can buy anything and heals 264. yup u heard ryt, 264. Not saying that she is evil, but i seen her only stand or chat or farm lab. never seen her help people quests or sell stuff like callie, even tho she's filthy rich  :lol: ..

no offence eisha but thats what ik of u...most of u lick ur boots cuz thy want ur stuff. but i just want u to be aware of the truth :! sorry again :pardon:

Ugger heal max 266  :dirol:

Ugger heal max 266  :dirol:

lol u love ugger so much, how sweet. btw Izmircoast heals 270, Edgeshadow heals 269, Eisha heals 268, Callie heals 267 and i think Druidfurry heals 266 too(he needs to lvl for 267) = =

Not only what eisha has pointed out but the fact that hitting someone for 1067 as a druid is not difficult with a good amount of moon, no one uses moon defense on a regular basis so they may as well be hitting a rabbit  :search:

Anyways, numbers only get you so far. Its about skill and how you use your character. By no means do I consider myself the best druid but I know how to use my character for what I built it for.  :wacko:

Ugger, The Scandinavian God, is the best druid on US. 165xp and then i can fight arena with him. ;D

Holyshit, i had seen him do 1067 dmg, and its not on a bunny. :facepalm:

LOL   :crazy:

15292_.png

• 2 weeks later...

Lol , more chiken hzhaha

Ugger, The Scandinavian God, is the best druid on US. 165xp and then i can fight arena with him.

Holyshit, i had seen him do 1067 dmg, and its not on a bunny.

Ucan hit 1000+ if no moon deff, hzhaha try my rogue cc set if moon deff . Hha

Edgeshadow is number one druid imo. Why? First druid i ran into that i cant beat lol.. His druid is very well built. Hope to beat  him one day lmao.

i was able to beat him once :rofl:  he was tired that time and he forgot his anti moon gear. im making an anti-edgeshadow gear set now :tease: peace fiby :blush:

i was able to beat him once :rofl:  he was tired that time and he forgot his anti moon gear. im making an anti-edgeshadow gear set now :tease: peace fiby :blush:

Goodluck yam  ;D better make a couple of them  8)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My druid is lv17 with 332 attack and 2500 defence. The only druid i know with more defence is Saffo.

Yeah acrid is practically a druid tank, him and i were able to 2 man solar and lunar haha who needs heavy armor when u have a druid tank  :lol:

Yeah acrid is practically a druid tank, him and i were able to 2 man solar and lunar haha who needs heavy armor when u have a druid tank  :lol:

These posts are insanely old haha. Plus my armor/dmg is even better now. But just from reading these posts i find that people obviously do not know how to make druids. Saffo is the best druid hands down. Callie lacks skill. Thats why she never comes pvp. She looses too much for +10