Simple form of communication between factions!

kmute2

Should factions be able to see emoticons on area chat?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should factions be able to see emoticons on area chat?

• Yes, I don't see anything wrong with it
    • Maybe I guess
    • No way

Admin bro !

If you won't let there be communication between mountain clan and Firstborn. Make it at least they can see the emoticons in area chat? Because it sounds practical. Only emoticons though, like :D :( and a lot of others. This makes it more interesting instead of logging a noob firstborn just to ask for a 1v1.

Do this and I shall love you forever. I'm sure no-one else has issues with this !

Better yet.  How about emotes.?

IE:  /hug /dance /laugh /beckon /cry etc. 

It could show up in the info chat for both factions.  If there aren't more important things to code could add a small animation.    You could communicate fairly easily with enemies then. 

Admin bro !

If you won't let there be communication between mountain clan and Firstborn. Make it at least they can see the emoticons in area chat? Because it sounds practical. Only emoticons though, like :D :( and a lot of others. This makes it more interesting instead of logging a noob firstborn just to ask for a 1v1.

Do this and I shall love you forever. I'm sure no-one else has issues with this !

i think that good idea

• 2 weeks later...

Its a good idea to show our emotion to the other faction, surely will make game more interesting to play.

Dont make chat available, it will leads to chaotic events of swearing.

Chatting with just emoticon have the downside too, try imagine when war between faction takes place, the chat window will mostlikely be flooded and so hard to follow the line as it could change quickly. The possibility of spamming issue is higher too.

How about not to takes the emotion into chat window, but instead make an animation movement related to emotion in the gameplay.

Mc: :) :D :P :/ :0

Elf: :/ :) ;) :]

Mc: :D ]:->

Elf: :[ :( :>

----TRANSLATION TO HUMAN LANG----

Mc: hi elfie.

Elf: hi

Mc: how are u today?

Elf: fine, but i dont get any boss drop today,also im out of beer.

For me its kind of weird idea...talk with emoticons? Wtf.. Better to just add normal chat between factions..

i think in nadir both factions should able to talk to each other.... and trade ofc  ;D

if its done you will only see players abusing each other.....

two factions are enemies ,if they start talking then what for different factions :mega_shok:

I think that some way of communicating could be good.

Don't know how tho without it being used only to spam profanities at each other... haahah

But sometimes it's sad that u cant just say some simple things...

Cos it's not always war.

And it would be good to be able to trade again...

i think in nadir both factions should able to talk to each other.... and trade ofc  ;D

totally agree with this... and why not make quest for joint faction...? like isolated area in map where we can hunt/quest for one goal...