GRAPHICS ON SG s3

fckcamper

HI

have you guys ever tried your game on sg s3? and if so did you play healer? bcause its nealy impossible

to select right person. Just trie solo moon and it will abort after max half of life because you miss tap the duck.

And if you still could manage it go to tower normal...this ducking small graphics is unplayable.

And pls fix that players postions. how come on my phone i stand below boss on friends i stand in boss? this is A MESS!!!

Something that i don't like about Android waspears, we can't put more than 5 skills on screen -.- I've gauge, strike, Dodge, jump and stealth. How can i use kick in the back? Pots? In pvp you've to use the skills asap.

On sg s2 i saw about jalf map on screen and 3/4 of horizontal screen was filled with skill and hotkey bar.

now on  sgs3 i can look from map edge to map edge and the skillbar makes about 1/4 or 1/3 of horizontal display length.

giving you  3mm x 3mm field for each skil, player or shop  to select which is simply too small. I have friends ppaying ws on

on other android platforms also saying that everything is redicously small on screen and that i can see twice as much of map then them. Pls pps fix thiss. You want money for an unfinished game then at least make it play equal on all andriod phones. Seriously its unfair and rediciulous....

Something that i don't like about Android waspears, we can't put more than 5 skills on screen -.- I've gauge, strike, Dodge, jump and stealth. How can i use kick in the back? Pots? In pvp you've to use the skills asap.

remove hotkeys..U get a use menu..That is made only for androids and symbian so use it.