Adjustment to a skill

Victor Ortega Iribarren

There is nothing more unfair than the artifice against an enchanter, for him it is so easy to kill me every time I go to the arena for them it is the easiest thing there is, they stun me from a distance then they focus the animals they lower my def and that's it dead just like that. I ask for readjustment to the artifice because the charmer's dogs and birds are supposed to be a skill and then why do they hit me if the artifice should defend me from them if the skill says of course that the enemies can't harm me and I can't harm them?

PS: where is the balance in this game (I'm not going to get tired of writing this until I see an adjustment accordingly) 

Paladin and Mage counters charmer in arena, nothing much unbalanced, also when going against a casters or stunners i recommend you to have resist buffs or a resist set or else of course your going to lose you cant expect to win encounters without having counter measures vs your enemies, make sure you pick the right counter measures either by class,buffs or gear and i assure you there is always counter measures and tactics for any situation

yes maybe your class which i don't know who it is losing vs charmer but doesn't mean you have to always win in every situation with same tactics and class hope this helps good luck :vp-face:

Edited by lallouss

• 2 weeks later...