Sapphire US server reset

Foxlovevix

The server seems to have reset itself back an hours time worth of game play or more. I recently bought $10 worth of mcoins and amped as well as critical rune and crystal an amulet, I would like my mcoins returned to me asap if anything else, there are a lot of players in the same situation as me, money taken and reset setting back all events except mcoins purchases, get back to me when u can.

• Developer

The server seems to have reset itself back an hours time worth of game play or more. I recently bought $10 worth of mcoins and amped as well as critical rune and crystal an amulet, I would like my mcoins returned to me asap if anything else, there are a lot of players in the same situation as me, money taken and reset setting back all events except mcoins purchases, get back to me when u can.

Hello.

Did you amp your weapon just before restart or in a while?

Was before restart, was an amulet just recently bought the item again from market due to the reset setting things back to what they were 2 hours ago.

• Developer

Was before restart, was an amulet just recently bought the item again from market due to the reset setting things back to what they were 2 hours ago.

Just before restart or some time ago, like 30 minutes before restart?

Yes around 12:17 central time us, usually reset for me is 1am, after that I tried to log on and wouldn't let me so sent few email to support wondering what happened, seemed everyone had same problem but when we all logged the game itself had reset itself back so all purchases and so forth were erased and we were all given what we had originally started with, only thing is our mcoins were used and those didn't reset.

What email did you use to write to support?

We will check your letter faster to solve your issue.