Necromancer

TawnIsPro

Simply put,  Necro is at a SEVERE disadvantage vs all other healers. The HP cost is too high, if should be there at all. My heal as a Necro is 844. After I cast shield, and Heal, It drops to a lowly 620 heal. %) Lower than a +5 Priest... If cost has to remain, it should be a % of the CURRENT hp, not the FULL hp amount. Once I drop below 112 hp, I cant cast any heal or anything. But yet a priest can cast heal on 2 hp. Just a tad unbalanced? I won't even go into the new Skill. 32 DMG at lvl 3? Necros definitely got the shaft with the next skill updates. But the healing is severely unbalanced. 

they love elfs/chosen, they will just push forsaken as the worst there is to play, end of the story.

this game is not about balance, is about elf/chosen must win or have it in easy mode on whatever they doing.

you can keep complaining n pointing out all the unfair disadvantage but dont get ur hopes up for any fix that brings balance.

I've tried necro for some days, everything was fine & great even after the Expert skills update, you only need to upgrade your equipment.

they love elfs/chosen, they will just push forsaken as the worst there is to play, end of the story.

this game is not about balance, is about elf/chosen must win or have it in easy mode on whatever they doing.

you can keep complaining n pointing out all the unfair disadvantage but dont get ur hopes up for any fix that brings balance.

Only who don't have brains say that.

really? tell me more about how losing hp to heal n shield allies is fair.

GMs know why they did this, they maybe made this because Necros have other abilities or things, that's why, also the amount of loss hp isn't that much mate.....

Any decent lv20 necro has at least 2.8k ~ 3.1k HP.

Each time you cast heal or shield you lose 120HP.

Let's say in one 5v5 arena round you get to use 2 HEALS and 2 SHIELDS. That's 480HP disvantage comparing to priest.

The problem is that they dont give anything in return for the HP loss and please dont start with the 3 mana regen bonus, now that you can use +10 mana regen on cloak 3 mana regen is borderline useless.

And yeah, necro expert skill is totally retarded. Concept is interesting but damage spread is jut too ducking low even on high skill level.

I've tried necro for some days, everything was fine & great even after the Expert skills update, you only need to upgrade your equipment.

GMs know why they did this, they maybe made this because Necros have other abilities or things, that's why, also the amount of loss hp isn't that much mate.....

interesting answer, you claim u played necro n it was fine n great...but they are ok because "necros have other abilities or things". +1 for u with this explendid answer  :facepalm:

and sure losing 100+ hp for each heal or shield isnt that much, specially taking in mind that below the % hp it loses to use skill you cant heal or shield anymore.

so necros heal suffer a loss of 100+ hp naturally while priests heal have a buff from paladin aura, which i believe is higher than 100 since druid heal go 300 up to 350+ with aura.

supposedly "equal" heal of 800 from necros and priests go this way:

necro heal 700 or less thanks to hp lost. (and there is also the loss to use shield)

priest heal 900 or more thanks to paladin aura.

please, bring me your best talks about equality here.

Cry me a river.

If you don't like the challenge, change to a pussy class.

Find a balance of hp for your skills cost that makes you best comfortable, and remember that its a full support class.. not an offensive class.

Cry me a river.

If you don't like the challenge, change to a pussy class.

Find a balance of hp for your skills cost that makes you best comfortable, and remember that its a full support class.. not an offensive class.

you mean go elf/chosen side to have it easy mode?  bleh, seens like this is the "solution" for the ones giving up on mc/forsaken but thats actually no solution at all, is just switching to the op side.

and ofc, the most obvious tip of all, necro is a support class, how clever  :blush:

Cry me a ducking ocean, my main character is a necromancer, i've never had problems with neither HP depletion when Shield/Heal is casted nor with Expert Skill.

Be ducking glad atleast they've given us something to help deal more damage/support our partners in the kill.

Only who don't have brains say that.

Your second line fits the first

Cry me a ♥♥♥♥ing ocean, my main character is a necromancer, i've never had problems with neither HP depletion when Shield/Heal is casted nor with Expert Skill.

Be ♥♥♥♥ing glad atleast they've given us something to help deal more damage/support our partners in the kill.

Your second line fits the first

sorry, but glad because they gave necro something?

meanwhile for priests...

Just bit of info i noticed. each skill level add roughly 4%dmg and 10sec duration

Mine 387normal dmg 402 at level one 417at 2 And 433at 3. it starts at 15secs at one 25 for 2 and 35 for 3

Ur very wrong about not looking good. If u didnt know it stacks with paladins aura. I can heal 1109 with a lvl 5 pally aura and my own. Not even mentioned it helps party also. second thing,all necros and priests got 40 heal buff .

Yes, be glad.

So what, priests got a damage buff skill, so what? Tell me, so ducking what about it? Do they have to do that to every caster so you cunts stop whining on the forum about inbalance? Necromancers hold the best single target stun, which never fails, and holds the enemy asleep for 8 full seconds, we are given a DoT combo, a heal, a shield, and now we're given a 5x5 damage share skill, which has it's uses in PvE and arena. YES, ARENA.

Never had problems with my necromancer. If you find it hard, simply delete it and make a priest, see how far you go

Yes, be glad.

So what, priests got a damage buff skill, so what? Tell me, so ♥♥♥♥ing what about it? Do they have to do that to every caster so you ♥♥♥♥s stop whining on the forum about inbalance? Necromancers hold the best single target stun, which never fails, and holds the enemy asleep for 8 full seconds, we are given a DoT combo, a heal, a shield, and now we're given a 5x5 damage share skill, which has it's uses in PvE and arena. YES, ARENA.

Never had problems with my necromancer. If you find it hard, simply delete it and make a priest, see how far you go

lol you seen mad  :dirol:

i wont play neither of them, full support dont fit me.

actually, i barely playing the game anymore anyways, just taking my time on forum seeing if any changes are made n obviously complaining of all the unbalance going for the elfs side. But is easy to see they wont care to make changes, lots like you who doesnt seen to care n many others just switching sides.

the only ones who have probably nothing to complain at mc side are shaman n rogue really.

Yes im mad that stupidity isn't a crime yet, because if it was, the world would of been better.

Necro isn't, but can be full support. It's one of the many roles it can align to.

I never have had any problem playing any class, i don't know why people whine, get good damn it

Yes im mad that stupidity isn't a crime yet, because if it was, the world would of been better.

Necro isn't, but can be full support. It's one of the many roles it can align to.

I never have had any problem playing any class, i don't know why people whine, get good damn it

many roles?

who would make a necro studying only its offensive skills? really, who?

it may make a lil higher damage with dot but full support is what they are there for.

and if you may define what kind of problems you never had, it would be nice.

many roles?

who would make a necro studying only its offensive skills? really, who?

it may make a lil higher damage with dot but full support is what they are there for.

and if you may define what kind of problems you never had, it would be nice.

I would, I did, I changed, I repeated the steps, I re-did, Im back here, I mixed, I've done everything.

What problems i never had?

All the ones EVERYONE WHINES ABOUT on the Forum

I would, I did, I changed, I repeated the steps, I re-did, Im back here, I mixed, I've done everything.

What problems i never had?

All the ones EVERYONE WHINES ABOUT on the Forum

crazy stuff, but i guess uk everything on necro now.

but think about it this way...dungeon hard, pretty much a place for mcs only +9+10 to make it in time right?

now elf with the buffs...buff heal, buff damage...+8+9 shouldnt have any trouble to finish it in time.

this is just an example.

the way skills are atm, i would say elfs/chosen play level easy on warspear. mcs/forsaken play level hard.

but think about it this way...dungeon hard, pretty much a place for mcs only +9+10 to make it in time right?

now elf with the buffs...buff heal, buff damage...+8+9 shouldnt have any trouble to finish it in time.

I've been doing hard with +6 and +7 melees, 1 necro 4 rogue/barb/deathknights alone, and, leaving the fact they potted a lot, we did it in time always, with 1 minute or 40 seconds remaining everytime. I've been with 4 +10 rogues in hard dungeon and did it with 4 minutes remaining on clock, understand the difference?

Anyhow, elf side has it ""easy"" due to extreme DPS-Rangers and Mages.

No side has it easy-hard, they're fine, equal. One side has more damage one side has more CCs, its like yin and yang

No side has it easy-hard, they're fine, equal. One side has more damage one side has more CCs, its like yin and yang

i disagree here, it was this way before experts with one major unbalance for bds hamstring.

the damages on expert skills made it more ok when it comes to hamstring previous unbalace.

but they ended the yin and yang of more damage n more cc. i just see it almost completly favored to elfs.

I've been doing hard with +6 and +7 melees, 1 necro 4 rogue/barb/deathknights alone, and, leaving the fact they potted a lot, we did it in time always, with 1 minute or 40 seconds remaining everytime. I've been with 4 +10 rogues in hard dungeon and did it with 4 minutes remaining on clock, understand the difference?

Anyhow, elf side has it ""easy"" due to extreme DPS-Rangers and Mages.

omg nice comment so far :friends: yes every faction has its own unique skill. +1 for u.

Hamstring isn't unbalanced, sure it's a 2 yard DoT disable skill, alright, but what to it? Do you really don't like it? What bothers you on it?

I dont see any elf side favoring, they did a good work.

Hamstring isn't unbalanced, sure it's a 2 yard DoT disable skill, alright, but what to it? Do you really don't like it? What bothers you on it?

I dont see any elf side favoring, they did a good work.

it was before, the hardcore hamstring damage made bds even up rogues damage.

not anymore since other classes got a damage burst with experts.

and really? pala buff + priest buff is op stuff. druid roots + forest song spam. bd rush + hamstring spam. arena they just need to go up front with bd rush followed by pala fetters, use priest buff n range blessing. killing people instantaneously.

or just go full bd spamming rush + hamstring.

Yeah, they can all do that.

I've met countless combos like that, in arena, 2x2/3x3.

None of the expert skills was a problem, maybe, MAYBE, because i actually go with partners whom i communicate before arena, so we know what we're doing in what case.

If you go in arena with random choice of partners, you don't have the right to whine about meeting "overpowered combos".

Don't forget bladedancer's rush is interruptable, so instead of running forward to it, you could walk the other side

Any decent lv20 necro has at least 2.8k ~ 3.1k HP.

Each time you cast heal or shield you lose 120HP.

Let's say in one 5v5 arena round you get to use 2 HEALS and 2 SHIELDS. That's 480HP disvantage comparing to priest.

The problem is that they dont give anything in return for the HP loss and please dont start with the 3 mana regen bonus, now that you can use +10 mana regen on cloak 3 mana regen is borderline useless.

And yeah, necro expert skill is totally retarded. Concept is interesting but damage spread is jut too ♥♥♥♥ing low even on high skill level.

The only person who understands the point of the thread. The HP Cost needs to be altered. To 12% of current hp not full, or removed all together. As for the retard who told me to amp... Come to Sapphire. Ill shove my +10 Staff down your damn throat.

The current HP depletion after each heal/shield is fine and should remain.

The stagger though, is just the only matter i can say, i don't like

Lmao, believe me necros are fine the way they are. Even in a pvp if you actually know how to play the class. I pvp'd a guy called notawolf he's a priest, +10 arena staff dunno bout accsories, I almost kicked his ass with my +8 arena staff and +1 accesories. Lost only cause i lagged and used nightmares when mana burn was on me. It was a sad day.

L2P your class before you come to post about it being bad.

And come on tamoae this was supposed to be necro related thread, not your bd is op bs xd.

Lmao, believe me necros are fine the way they are. Even in a pvp if you actually know how to play the class. I pvp'd a guy called notawolf he's a priest, +10 arena staff dunno bout accsories, I almost kicked his ass with my +8 arena staff and +1 accesories. Lost only cause i lagged and used nightmares when mana burn was on me. It was a sad day.

L2P your class before you come to post about it being bad.

And come on tamoae this was supposed to be necro related thread, not your bd is op bs xd.

Necros cant kick priest's ass. Even if necro +10 and priest +9 you may still lose assuming both players are making correct choices in the battle.

Necros cant kick priest's ass. Even if necro +10 and priest +9 you may still lose assuming both players are making correct choices in the battle.

Why couldnt they lmao. Necro is great pvp class. That is if you actually know how to play the class. KRRHHHHHM

>Implying implications.

I could start listing numerous reasons why its impossible for necro to kill priest but im just gonna let you to learn by experience. Necro can kill many classes in 1v1 but priest just isnt one of them, sorry. To me, you look like some mediocre necro player who think is pro just because "almost beat"  :lol:  a unskilled high amped priest.

I could start listing numerous reasons why its impossible for necro to kill priest but im just gonna let you to learn by experience. Necro can kill many classes in 1v1 but priest just isnt one of them, sorry. To me, you look like some mediocre necro player who think is pro just because "almost beat"  :lol:  a unskilled high amped priest.

What ever man. Not my fault that you suck ass. I'm out lmao.

The only person who understands the point of the thread. The HP Cost needs to be altered. To 12% of current hp not full, or removed all together. As for the retard who told me to amp... Come to Sapphire. Ill shove my +10 Staff down your damn throat.

indeed is a good suggestion, the relative hp % loss for shield n heal is a nice solution (since necros GOTTA lose hp for some reason). at least this way necros could use heal n shield once they hp are LOW, instead of be pretty much dead when they have less hp than the full hp % loss to use the skills.

how many times havent everyone seen priest come back from the dead with 1k-2k heals when their hp are nearly 0?

ps: shove that +10 up his face  :lol:

and my bad, i got carried on  :blush:

but they are op, compare them to other melles  :aggressive:

i say remove hp loss from just heal  :good: ..sheild i dont mind.

a nice suggestion here too.

but some of these must be done. not being able to heal or shield once hp is low is just  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Back in the thread just to tell that i beat a +10 priest today, twice. Name Plasmadrop, Server EU-emerald. And once again i'm saying nothing wrong with the class you just need to learn how to use it properly.

Over 'n out.

Pretty good actually got me twice with mana burn in the last pvp. Still lost tho.

i think necros have no problem with healing ,the problem is that deathly eye doesn't do any damage at all unless in combo which is not easy to do if u fight a stunning classes like druids or bd for example..cause u won't have the time to do it their stunning is faster to cast so u won't be able to do combo which is a huge disadvantage sice deathly eye doesn't do any damage..so druids for instant cann  block and attack u at the same time and u couldn't counter in combo so u r dead .......what do u think about it guys?

i think necros have no problem with healing ,the problem is that deathly eye doesn't do any damage at all unless in combo which is not easy to do if u fight a stunning classes like druids or bd for example..cause u won't have the time to do it their stunning is faster to cast so u won't be able to do combo which is a huge disadvantage sice deathly eye doesn't do any damage..so druids for instant cann  block and attack u at the same time and u couldn't counter in combo so u r dead .......what do u think about it guys?

I Think you need to review the skill description once more.

I wanted to say that necro is a liiiiiittle bit op, and some of you whine how underpowered it is? What's wrong with you?