About Paladin's banner

adywijaya

Question

20 answers to this question

This is something that should go into Support not here. This is for guides and questions for beginners not for this particular subject

On 1/29/2022 at 3:24 PM, adywijaya said:

Paladin banner damaging flag war is not considered as a bug? 

Why would it be a bug? Chief aoe also does damage to flag as far as i know. Both skills are similar.

12 hours ago, Raislin said:

Why would it be a bug? Chief aoe also does damage to flag as far as i know. Both skills are similar.

i guess the problem here is banner dealing damage even after paladin dies?

42 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

i guess the problem here is banner dealing damage even after paladin dies?

He is asking whether banner is supposed to deal damage to flags or not. If I remember correctly, that skill can actually damage structures (that includes doors and throne) 

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

He is asking whether banner is supposed to deal damage to flags or not. If I remember correctly, that skill can actually damage structures (that includes doors and throne) 

Oh then it was that other topic that had complaints about both banner doing dmg to flag and it dealing damage even after user dies

Pala banner crit flag 8k. 2 or 3 pala with 5 set life scroll enough taking down mc flag in less 20 minutes. I'm sure you will understand if you come to the US server. 

33 minutes ago, adywijaya said:

Pala banner crit flag 8k. 2 or 3 pala with 5 set life scroll enough taking down mc flag in less 20 minutes. I'm sure you will understand if you come to the US server. 

any proof for pala banner critic 8k? :Snorlax:

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Oh then it was that other topic that had complaints about both banner doing dmg to flag and it dealing damage even after user dies

I'm preeeetty sure that's the case not only for banner. But please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Gladiator

On 1/29/2022 at 2:24 PM, adywijaya said:

Paladin banner damaging flag war is not considered as a bug? 

im sure its a yes and consider an error what dosent deal damage to the flag as an aoe, take note that the aoe HAS to not deal said damage via status effect (warlock's pool) othercase the banner and other structures are immune to such

does it open to cheese the war for both sides? yes. is it allowed (as in terms of TOS) to do? yes. does it optimize the fun out of the battle of territories? yes.

11 hours ago, lallouss said:

any proof for pala banner critic 8k? :Snorlax:

I think the person mean in total dmg as banner was buffing banner to land 2k crits. Overall, canland 12k total dmg with 1 buffed up banner.

3 hours ago, Speedom said:

I think the person mean in total dmg as banner was buffing banner to land 2k crits. Overall, canland 12k total dmg with 1 buffed up banner.

1000magic its 650 per tikx6 is 3900 max and total is 5850 damage if considering 50%critic is max and i gave u 50% of the times critic tho impossible for paladin to reach 50%critic with 1k magic unless using light pve gear critic i guess n dies with 1 hit

show proof 1st of ur 12k total dmg from 1 banner with gear and stats of pala

Edited by lallouss

8 minutes ago, lallouss said:

1000magic its 650 per tikx6 is 3900 max and total is 5850 damage if considering 50%critic is max and i gave u 50% of the times critic tho impossible for paladin to reach 50%critic with 1k magic unless using light pve gear critic i guess n dies with 1 hit

show proof 1st of ur 12k total dmg from 1 banner with gear and stats of pala

With guild buff, castle, pots, scrolls, and getting banner dmg buff from another banner. Definitely can reach supreme dmg. However, this topic is mainly about paladin damaging construction targets. I'm not against it at all. I still think it should be a fair play and allow other aoe skills to land dmg on them. Such as, Mage blaze, DK curse, Druid aoe root, shaman quake and etc. And buff the flag defense.

39 minutes ago, Speedom said:

With guild buff, castle, pots, scrolls, and getting banner dmg buff from another banner. Definitely can reach supreme dmg. However, this topic is mainly about paladin damaging construction targets. I'm not against it at all. I still think it should be a fair play and allow other aoe skills to land dmg on them. Such as, Mage blaze, DK curse, Druid aoe root, shaman quake and etc. And buff the flag defense.

banner buff from another banner? wht does this even mean lol go play pala bro than talk

also flags n gates debuffs dont work on them, show proof of ur 12k dmg :Snorlax:

6 minutes ago, lallouss said:

banner buff from another banner? wht does this even mean lol go play pala bro than talk

also flags n gates debuffs dont work on them, show proof of ur 12k dmg :Snorlax:

Yes banner debuff can buff banner's dmg. I wasn't referring to the flag if you actually read what I typed. I was speaking in general. Sigh* 

Btw I do have a paladin. This 12k dmg, i didn't say anything about 12k dmg on the flag. Sigh*

:sad:

Edited by Speedom

5 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yes banner debuff can buff banner's dmg. I wasn't referring to the flag if you actually read what I typed. I was speaking in general. Sigh* 

Btw I do have a paladin. This 12k dmg, i didn't say anything about 12k dmg on the flag. Sigh*

:sad:

12k damage on who? u were referring to other skills that has no effect on flag so why mention them if ur not talking about flag

banner debuff doesnt stack why it needs another banner? it will deal same amount of damage 650 on dummy, 600 on flag with 1k magic

lets complain about swooping army i guess, it does same damage as banner in 5 sec  rather than 12 sec banner thats so op omg nerf please? xd nah i dont complain when i know thing are fair and balanced, stop posting useless comments without proof just i said he said she said stuff

17 minutes ago, lallouss said:

12k damage on who? u were referring to other skills that has no effect on flag so why mention them if ur not talking about flag

banner debuff doesnt stack why it needs another banner? it will deal same amount of damage 650 on dummy, 600 on flag with 1k magic

lets complain about swooping army i guess, it does same damage as banner in 5 sec  rather than 12 sec banner thats so op omg nerf please? xd nah i dont complain when i know thing are fair and balanced, stop posting useless comments without proof just i said he said she said stuff

When 2 banner is in the play. The dmg increase because the target's def reduces. It doesn't show 2 stacks, but it shows the debuff, meaning that target will take increased dmg. I said banner can do 12k total dmg with the buffs I've mentioned including the critical dmg. In addition, with the stacks, 12k total dmg is reachable. 

Yes ive mentioned other classes aoe skills so their build can be beneficial to not just the flag, including construction targets. 

Yes Swooping army is a strong skill also. Many chief just don't know how to abuse it for certain events since majority of them are physical build for single target in pvp. That's not our problem.

Last but not least. No one mentioned here banner should be nerf. I've stated previously that banner is fine where it's at. Why would I want a class I use to get nerf? That's a waist of time and money into it. Btw I don't need to give you proof. You just wanna see my paladin so you can stir up some drama in the game. 

Edited by Speedom

54 minutes ago, Speedom said:

When 2 banner is in the play. The dmg increase because the target's def reduces. It doesn't show 2 stacks, but it shows the debuff, meaning that target will take increased dmg. I said banner can do 12k total dmg with the buffs I've mentioned including the critical dmg. In addition, with the stacks, 12k total dmg is reachable.

death knight curse can reach more than 12k total damage if we talking as im guessing your talking not related to flag or gates, just hitting enemies or pve ads

Banner 50% of magic, Knight curse 180% of magic same tiks, now your going to say oh but this related to flag again ah? lets see ur anwer after u discover the numbers

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

I wasn't referring to the flag if you actually read what I typed.

2 banner doesnt stack debuff, not sure what are u hitting at bro, 1 banner has def reduce debuff already why it needs another banner help if it doesnt stack?

there is no 2 stack indirectly or directly if paladin A does 650 damage with his banner on the target, he will do same damage even if paladin B,C,D,E,F and G use banner on same enemie, if ur theory is right than why not use 10 paladin in raid bosses and kill boss in 10second? if the it lowers enemies defence each time a paladin puts banner, dude please now i know u dont play paladin or maybe u play it like once per month

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

Yes Swooping army is a strong skill also. Many chief just don't know how to abuse it for certain events since majority of them are physical build for single target in pvp. That's not our problem.

exactly my point, both sides has equal powers, that is your problem actually not devs problem

On 2/4/2022 at 12:13 AM, lallouss said:

Knight curse 180% of magic same tiks, now your going to say oh but this related to flag again ah

Only if the debuff is successful🐸

7 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Only if the debuff is successful🐸

its successfull each time now even if resisted it gets casted it directly with new update :vp-face: