Arena Contest

Endura

I think that there should be an arena contest that the top ten arena players after a week should receive rare high quality arena equipment and weapons i think this would be a good idea because it gives all arena players more opportunities rather than just the arena supplier  ::) 

I think that there should be an arena contest that the top ten arena players after a week should receive rare high quality arena equipment and weapons i think this would be a good idea because it gives all arena players more opportunities rather than just the arena supplier  ::)

We do have it. Just not weekly though ( thankfully )

Yes, we have it as Born said. Arena "contest" lasts 1 year and after the contest first 3 players of any group (2v2, 3v3 & 5v5) will receive reward. Also it doesn't matter which level you are, you will be still rewarded. All information is from last "contest" which can be old information now..

Here's the latest arena season topic:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93225.0

and here's some more:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93582.0

Frostheim has it right, except for only the first players get the reward.

it would be alot more better if it happened every month people would buy alot more tickets to win tournament to get rewarded

it would be alot more better if it happened every month people would buy alot more tickets to win tournament to get rewarded

Monthly, no, i would hate to see that. Maybe reduced to every six months.

Its good like it is, no need more tournaments  ;)

Nah man, I still like the year style.

I Like the year length myself, but i was thinking from the pick up and play perspective, that maybe a year is too much. I'ts a lot of dedication.