The Developer Change The Loot Value Drastically

slay

Congrats to all of you hunting lover before update and have many gold.

Since today overall loot value become 1-2 gold only.

The aim is yo make game more difficult and lost many customer that not enjoy the game anymore.

Its silly to reduce the loot value while the gears price not balance.

You need to kill 300 monster to buy a silly gears.

Since this update i m not interest to play warspear  >:D

dont give up! Now we have daily quests and new monsters are not so bad to hunt. 5.05 i am getting 2nd silver rank :D

Ye i getting too but i need 47 days to gain it just from daily quests and drop rate still fine for me, i had gained 20000gold from bears when others were dreaming about update and now i have best new gears  :tease:

You guys deserve to happy  :give_rose:

After playing in desperate money situation on my new char. I force myself with around 700 rep to new area. More and more pain there. Finally I meet my old teammates and now I m not alone and doin quest together.

Now I m realize that hunting at new area is the perfect place.

DH drops 20 gold worth loot woohoo  :yahoo:

Yeah, but it's still a pain to get gold and those daily quests are taking to long to be finished. And all that for little reputation points and almost no money. And I hate those drop rates. I have to examine 50 chests of which 40 are empty to finish daily quest. A game should be fun and relaxing and not so annoying and nerve taking.

yo Van really enjoy play in your team, I have done all the quest and next update should go to the Centaur Island but the road still blocked.

Now I m back to my team and will help other to finish this update.

My plan next is finish all quest in 1st island (so much to do) because i leaved that island at 713 reps  :wacko:

Pls feel free if u meet char named Slade, Rapgear, and Vic they are elite warrior in my opinion

:drinks: lets dance

Guest Mioco

SAME I DUNE ALLE QUEST BUT I DIDNT DO ALLE ON OLD ISLAND IM GOWING BACK THERE TO FINEST  :blush: ANNY QUETS OR KIL BOSS

remove caps lock - attention!

remove caps lock - attention!

Obvious troll is obvious.

Note there will be definetly reputation or at least rank cap, that's why you can do daily quests to rush max, but it's not requirement. Correct me if I'm wrong, but daily quests as only way to gain max rank would be somewhat silly.

yo Van really enjoy play in your team, I have done all the quest and next update should go to the Centaur Island but the road still blocked.

Now I m back to my team and will help other to finish this update.

My plan next is finish all quest in 1st island (so much to do) because i leaved that island at 713 reps  :wacko:

Pls feel free if u meet char named Slade, Rapgear, and Vic they are elite warrior in my opinion

:drinks: lets dance

wooooohooooo! i'm elite!!